In Control.

Right now.

When Monday arrived,little Tao was to stay at home.The hyungs fear that he might accidentally use his abilities at play school. That would only lead them being found out-which isn't a good thing.The boy was upset but had cheered up after Luhan bought him ice-cream.While Chen and Yixing left for school.Wufan , Xiumin and Luhan decided that they would stay home to watch the youngest and probably teach him how to manage his abilities.

"Well..base on what we've seen he can do,I can safely say that he controls time."

Wufan rubbed the base of his neck.

Tao practically bounced out of the room,Panda in hand.His bright smile made the older three melt as they felt their worries fly out the window.Young Zitao was too happy after being told that he need not go to school today.Yes,as much as he loved his friends at school, he wanted to stay home and play with Mr. Panda.The others had always made fun of him and to be the crybaby.Hey,he knew they were telling the truth but the little boy wanted to be free from these teasings just for a day.

Once the boy had finished his first meal of the day,Xiumin-hyung had called him into the living room to sit in between him and Wufan-hyung.Snuggling comfortably on the couch,the two sandwiching him cleared their throats.The youngest looked at them blankly.

"Tao-ah, hyung wants to ask you a question. Please answer hyung clearly okay?"

Tao bit his lip for a second but proceeded to show an adorable smile," mm."

"TaoTao can you show hyung what you did yesterday?" the youngest continued to look quizzically at Wufan," Umm, with the cars? People? Time?"

"Mm..magic shhtaph..Tao happy!" the boy then proceeded to run around the room causing the elder ones to rise,"Tao?"

And that was when they noticed a repeat of events, the ticking stopped and so did Luhan midway yawn. Xiumin walked around in awe while Tao continued to run around with Mr,Panda in his hand. Just as Wufan wanted to pick Tao up, everything flashed and resumed as if nothing had ever stopped.

"I think it's time spoke of rules; Tao-ah don't ever do this outside okay?"

"W-wae?"

"It's dangerous out there. Bad guys might come after you. So don't okay?" With the confirmation of a nod, wufan continued,holding Tao in his arms," You are not to do this without hyung's permission. And lastly, this is a secret Tao-uh so don't tell anyone okay? Pinky promise."

As the two fingers intertwined, Xiumin walked over to Luhan's room only to see a very worried Luhan.He moved to settle himself next to the boy and wasabout to ask when,"Hyung, Will everything be okay?"

This he could not answer. What was he supposed to tell Luhan? That he didn't know? Laughing it off is not going to work. Xiumin may be all smiles and cuddly oldest hyung but he could honestly sense the distress coming from the young boy and he was the one who they would run to when they needed advive or assurance,And so he did.His arms came to wrap around the second eldest, pushing Luhan's head to rest on his chest. This was all he could do afterall.

 


 

Their special moment however, was interrupted when the front door burst open and a very worried looking man stood next to Chen.

"Sorry to disturb you but-" he paused when he noticed that only Wufan and Tao were present.He let out an embarressed cough," Umm,sorry but do you happen to know where your guardian is?"

Wufan quickly covered it up saying that she had went to a neighbour's house to get some cooking supplies. The man seemed to buy his excuse as he gently pushed Chen in. Wufan took a quick glance at the boy,and another when he realised how bad Chen looked. The second maknae of the house was extremely pale and his lips were so dry and white that it nearly became impossible to locate where his once bright pink lips were. His whole body kept shivering and his eyes were watery with a hint of red. Just what had happened?

"Chen!"

Luhan and Xiumin stood near the hallway, heads peeking out as they stared at the sick boy.

"I'm Mr. Park Leeteuk, his teacher and I noticed Chen was very sick. He had so stubbornly refused to call anyone to pick him up that I had to do so."

"Oh dear, sorry to trouble you Mr. Park" Xiumin stepped forward to claim the boy,his hand already on the boy's forehead with Chen weakly trying to shake him off. As he did so, Mr. Park awkwardly said his farewells and stepped out. The door closed behind him with a soft thud.Luhan took the initiative to bring Chen into his room. Wufan followed in the same direction.

"Hyung, I didn't know what happened..I was just playing with the toy cars when Yoongi splashed water at me!" Chen sobbed. Luhan couldn't really understand the situation but as Chen continued, he froze,"I just felt terrible after he did that..my whole body became sohot and it hurt hyung!"

Luhan held his shoulders concerned," Hyung's here,,Don't cry."

"But it hurts hyung! It still does!"

His cries had made Xiumin'smind blank for a second. This wasn't something good. Was Chen really allergic to water? This was going causemany problems. He rubbed his forehead to numb the pain that was beginning to get stronger. First Tao and now, Chen.Xiumin walked out as Luhan began to slowly remove Chen out of his clothes. He prayed Yixing's ability wouldn't be a such a hassle like fire or shapeshifting. The boy was a pure soul but these abilities become such a huge part in life that it could ruin a person. He hope these would never happen to any of them.

Slipping out, his head towards the sound of the door opening, Yixing stood there on the doorstep. His pout was set and his tiny palms were curled into fists.

"Is Chen okay?I-I heard from his friends at school.."

His eyes were watery now and Xiumin enveloped him into a hug," Hey what's with all these worrying? Chen's going to be fine! Trust me!"

He kneeled to be at similar heights,staring into Yixing's eyes he cracked a smile and ruffled his hair.


 

That night,concerned with an asleep Chen who was breathing harshly and sweating all over, a figure had sat next to him on the bed.With his tiny palms on the top of his younger brother's forehead, a soft glow emitted from center of his palm. After a minute or two of groans, his body temperature had lowered considerably and he was no longer having difficulty breathing. Chen smiled in his sleep as the figure stumbled back to bed,heart beating quicker than ever.


 

A/N: After 838769280 days i am back xD I would love to hear your feedback c:

Please do comment or subscribe! <3