Not so ordinary.

Right now.

Kris,age 8,was starting out his day by going out to get groceries with his Luhan while Xiumin stayed home to look after the youngest three.Their daily expenses were covered by the inheritance money they received.And they lived day to day on their own,their guardian,Aunte Shim came home late at night,bringing along different kinds of men into bed with her.Some Korean,tall,chubby,some caucasian,delivery men and sometimes business men.Not that they ever minded.She was mean in a sense,but she gave them the cash while she used a part of the inheritance as well.Luhan sighed from Kris' left.His eyes scanning the stores before noticing the supermarket.Truthfully,he was thankful Luhan had accompanied him.His hyung was immature at times but he always had a straight mind and knew what to do.

"Kris,let's get some ice cream while we're in the supermarket okay?" At that,Kris let out a small chuckle.Typical of this hyung.Orphaned at such a young age,the group of brothers had always had a strong bond but the fatal car accident had brought them even closer.Kris grabbed his hyung's hand,startling the older for a second before he too,smiled as they entered the gracery store.

 


 

Xiumin,the oldest aged 9,cringed as Chen ran around the room, trying his best to avoid the oldest.He obviously didn't want to go to bed.It was nap time for the three youngest and Chen was making it hard.The raven-haired boy zoomed around with his two small feet, chuckling evilly,eyeing his unmoving and very annoyed hyung.

"Chen,please listen to hyung.."The older whined.

"Aye aye hyung!",Chen smirked before he ran past Xiumin and into his shared bedroom,but not before shouting out,"Since I'm a good boy,when I wake up later,be prepared with ice-cream!"

The single-eyelid male laughed as he traced the younger's footsteps and into his shared bedroom with Chen.Chen began climbing into his bed as Xiumin watched on and prepared to place the blanket on the boy.Sitting down at the edge of the bed,he waited till Chen's eyes had drifted close and was peacefully snoring before letting his thoughts wander.Glancing around and noticing a family photo on their shared desks,Xiumin's dark orbs were slowly pulled to a couple, a man with black styled hair,dashing in a fitted black tux,his warm hazel eyes staring lovingly at the woman next to him.The beauty sat next to him was carefully carrying a month old baby boy.Her eyes were crinkled as she laughed at her five older son's antics.Her smile was pure and just beautiful.Despite her pale features and the obvious fact that she seemed so tired,she looked so happy to be there surrounded by her loving family.

Xiumin's eyes shifted to the two boys hovering near the lady,twins to be exact,Luhan and him,Xiumin.He was wearing a checkered button-up,smiling gracefully for the camera while his twin seemed to be making a funny as he held a hand on his two brothers next to him.Luhan,him and Kris were the only ones who were born with slightly brown hair.The last brunette was standing on Luhan's right,smirking smugly.He probably had the most similar look to their late father.Thick eyebrows and a sharp,pointy nose.That was Kris,who was only 4 at that time.

The tiny body who was only a tad bigger than the baby was none other than Chen,who had only turned a year old but he already had that cheeky grin on his face as he sat on their father.Strips of his black hair covering a small part of his forehead and blocking his line of sight.The dazed, three year old next to their father was Yixing.He and Xiumin probably had the fairest skin and his black messy hair only made that feature stand out.He had a toothy smile,always so quiet and patient. towards the others.The boy staring at the photograph frowned for a moment as he eyed the toothy smile.

Shaking his head,he looked onto the peaceful sleeping baby,Tao.But his thoughts were cut short when he remembered how Tao had only a month older after this photograph was taken,before that had happened. 

The 9 year old looked away,biting his bottom lip.Tao didn't even get to feel and realize how it was like to feel a parent's love.

He turned to eye the sleeping boy on the bed.Chen had been extremely depressed when he had heard of the news,crying and crying.He didn't eat for two days until Kris had taken the matter into his own hands and had to coax the boy into eating again.Despite being the youngest to understand the news,the troublemaker had looked the most broken among the brothers.Xiumin was thankful that he had grown out of the nightmare and became the cheerful troublemaker he was now.

The now standing male's lips were now pulled into a thin line.Well he hopes that it was that way.He didn't want Chen to be faking it..

"Yixing!"

His legs moved out to the living room again only to find the fourth child sitting cross-leggedly on the carpeted floor,watching Tao play with plushies.

"Yixing?" The fair skinned male looked up as if finally out of his trance.

"Head to your room,hyung will put Tao to sleep."

Yixing had always been the easiest to deal with as he had always been obedient and rarely even rebelled against his hyungs.Xiumin stretched a small smile at this.Once the boy had closed the door of his and Luhan's shared room, he picked up the four year old.

"GE!Noooo..I d-don't wenna sweep!"Tao had sobbed.

"Tao,you need to rest.You've been playing with Mr.Panda the whole day haven't you?"

"No!" The boy struggled in Xiumin's arms.

"Ta-"

Xiumin blinked again.His hands frozen in a certain position where Tao should have been in.

But he was no longer in his arms.He disappeared.

Fear crept unto Xiumin,"Tao!Tao!Where are you?"

The oldest occupant in the house ran around the living room for a moment,he was in disbelief.It couldn't possibly be right? 

His left hand went straight up to his dark brown hair,ruffling it for a few minutes before he eyed the plushies on the ground.Mr Panda was missing too.He cleared his mind.Taking in a deep breath before going to the kitchen where Tao might be at.Empty.Turning on his heel,he walked through the hallway before he heard a familiar squeal.

"Mr Panda!Wee cwan have loshh oph punn noww!" TAO!!

The nine year old burst through the door at the end of the hallway.He sighed in relief when he found the missing baby sitting on the floor holding Mr.Panda.Was what happened earlier just a trick of the mind?Maybe he was just a tad bit tired.Just a tad bit.Xiumin shook his head.He wasn't tired enough to let something like that happen though.His right hand rubbed the base of his neck before he decided that he probably should stop Yixing from influencing this kind of behaviour.It was starting to get to him.

"Tao,let's put you to sleep now okay?No more playing."

"Hwungg,I won't wet youu dwoo thwat!"

"Wha-"

Again.

Xiumin rubbed his eyes.Just where did his didi go?Okay,this was seriously getting out of hand.He needs to stop Yixing's influence.He nodded to himself.He stepped outside to find the boy now trying to reach the door knob of Chen's room.

"Don't!" 

This had him panicking for a moment.If Chen woke up,he had more than one problem to deal with.He quickly picked up Tao and his Mr Panda despite the boy's flailing arms and short legs.He laughed evilly.He was halfway to picking the raven-head when something felt different.Brushing aside this feeling,Xiumin continued his tasks and opened the door to their rooms.He placed the boy in a small bed when he realised that the analogue clock next to their beds had stopped moving.He picked the thing up,knocking it a little as Tao continued to whine.

"Eh?Is the battery out already?We just bought this a week ago!" He frowned.

Tao had frozen before showing him a cheeky smile.

"What's with that smile?"

Xiumin walked to the curtains when he suddenly gasped.The birds.The people..why had they suddenly stopped?

The birds were up in the air,their wings were wide open but they weren't even moving an inch.A woman was crossing the street halway but she had frozen and it looked as if she had stopped breathing.The car that had passed her had also stopped moving.Xiumin listened carefully.There wasn't even a single sound.Pure silence.His neck snapped back to look at Tao who was now laughing.

"Cool wight hwungg!! I wantwed to sooww this to youu!"

"Tao?"

The youngest laughed happily.The brunette closed the curtains harshly.His mind unfocused and going at a mile a second.He was confused.Lost.Shock.

"Hwunggg?"The youngest called out,there was fear in his eyes and a hint of tears threatening form,"Did I dwoo swometin wong?"

"Shush..shush..No..It's okay.Now time for you to sleep okay?Hyung isn't scared or anything okay.Tao is good boy now hush hush.."He presentead a reassuring smile to Tao as the boy cuddled up in the blankets and pillows enveloping him.Once his breathing slowed and his eyes were peacefully shut,the sound of the clock ticking caught Xiumin's attention.It seemed to be just 5 minutes ago after he had left Chen's room.How was this possible?He was probably in Tao and his room for about an hour already.

Calmly putting the miniature clock aside,he walked out,leaving the room's door open.He sat on the sofa with his hands covering half of his face.He was in deep thought about what just happened.

 


 

 

"Hyung!We're back!"Luhan scream pierced through silence,startling Xiumin.The two were back with groceries that they had gotten.Kris was keeping on his typical face while Luhan was boucing into their living room,carrying the plastic bags as he went.Xiumin continued to sit down in silence.He was aware that they back but he didn't know how to approach the subject.

Xiumin hyung had always been quiet but there was a feeling that there was something bothering him.They were brothers afterall,and growing up had helped them to understand each other better.He turned to glance at Kris,mentally asking him if he realized as were.When Kris nodded,giving him the same look.They knew something wasn't right.

"Hyung,is everything alright?"

Xiumin looked up.He cleared his throat,standing up.

"I think there's something you guys gotta know about Tao."

"Tao?" the two confused ones voiced out.

At Xiumin's nod.The two sat down,pulling along the oldest to sit in between them.

 


 

Chapter 1 completed.Hope you guys like it! Sorry if there are any grammatical errors.Sigh,uri Yixing is now a year older <3 Happy birthday my bias!!!My very first Exo fic.I don't know why and please don't misunderstand I feel a tad more confortable with Exo-M than Exo-K wonder why though.Hahaha.But I love them both though >.< ..Please tell me your thoughts on this chapter.Uri Tao has gotten his abilities!!! Time control WOOO!!!

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YIXING!!

Do subscribe or comment if you wish to,have a nice day!<3