4 + 1

Right now.

"Well it was bound to happen anyway..",Luhan clicked his tongue,"From what I've gathered,it sounds like teleportation or time or something related to my ability?"

A pale head brushed his brown hair back.His lips still pursed into a thin line while the younger two that sat opposite him,looked on.He couldn't conclude anything else other than the fact that whatever ability Tao possessed,will create chaos in the next few weeks or maybe even years to come.He sighed,something he rarely did and that was saying alot.

"Let's just observe Tao for now 'kay?"And with that Wufan stood up and proceeded to place the ice-creams that they had gotten into the freezer.He washed his hands before making his way to Tao's room.

The maknae was peacefully sleeping as he held onto his stuff toy panda,otherwise known as his 'future boyfriend' Mr.Panda.He smiled as his hand made its way to ruffle Tao's hair gently.The four-year old seemed to have gained his abilities early.Wufan memories flashed back to when he had gotten his at the age of five,one of the slowest compared to the others.He had extremely lost and yet exhilarated to fly around his room after checking that Yixing and his family members had slept.He had cried in his sleep on the night before his powers came.The pain was unbearable.It felt as if his soul was being torn from his very self.

He didn't know when or how but he remembered his mother's warm palm rubbing his back,soothing his aches.She had hugged him back to sleep that night.And..Wufan missed her dearly.

He hoped their youngest hadn't gone through such an experience.He for one knew that the pain or feeling they gotten differed.Xiumin hyung's had only froze him in his sleep and iced their entire home.He didn't even realise what was going on but hey,when he did it was hilarious.It was one of those precious moments where they see him panicking and flailing about.His cheeks had been puffed up in fear and his hands were covered in at least three pairs of gloves.Luhan hyung on the otherhand, was able to master a little of his gifts by the end of the first day.He didn't even go through the same pain Wufan felt.But he did get terrible migraines that made him act all cranky,at times.

They were still awaiting for Yixing's though.Their fourth family member was already seven but there wasn't even a single sign that he was going through some sort transaction or that he already had an ability.Perhaps,Yixing was slow as well.Hahaha..Wufan laughed inwardly.He didn't want to be mean but he was always teased for being the slow one.And after all Yixing had about,it was time to get payback.

He snickered.

But this action was immediately regretted when a spark practically made him jolt.He turned to face the smirking boy.

Why was Chen awake?

"Chen.."

Just in time,Luhan walked into Wufan and Tao's shared room to see Wufan and Chen's exchange.He poked Wufan,his expression mirroring Chen's.

"Luhan-hyung..Chen's awake.When he shouldn't be!" He emphasized the last sentence,eyeing Chen.

Oh yes,Chen was gifted as well and he had gotten his abilities just five weeks ago.So now he was able to send little sparks and jolts out.He also has a tendency to zap Yixing and Wufan in their sleep.He didn't dare try it on his Luhan-hyung for fear that the pretty male might send him flying out the window.Yes,deer-hyung was just that strong.

Luhan dragged the prankster out and back into his room when Xiumin-hyung's.It was when Luhan locked the door behind him that Chen turned around in fear.Was it a punishment,a scolding.Luhan only did this when he wanted to speak to Chen privately and in his serious mode.Which scared the zaps and trinklets of electricity out of him.

"What's wrong hyung?"

"You little imp,you eavesdropped on us,didn't you?"

Fiddling with the hem of his shirt,eyes looking down,stiff posture.Chen still wasn't good at lying yet and he always had a guilty conscience when he tried to.

"Sorry hyung."

 


 

He could hear Xiumin's footsteps around the house as he unpacked the groceries and some other items that his Luhan-hyung had bought 'just incase they ran out of it'.

"A shaver?" the tallest blond chuckled as he heard the oldest male mumble about how they weren't growing on any other places other than on their heads,just yet.

Wufan watched as the door close behind his pretty brother.He didn't want to find out what the two were talking about.Luhan-hyung was scary like that.He shut his roomd door close before shuffling in the bed next to Tao's.Well,he just wanted a clear mind and sleep could do just that for him.Throwing all his worries aside,Wufan drifted into dreamland.

 


 

The end of the weekend was just in another 15 hours when Xiumin woke up.The blinding light was making it difficult for him.Stretching out his hand , he froze his bedroom window.The ice crept up from the window-sill,dangerously quick and yet mesmerizing.The sunlight that was trying to make it's way through,crystallized.Chen whistled in awe,startling the other occupant.

"Hyung,I think the ice crystals you've made are extremely beautiful but it's getting increasingly cold in here that I might just freeze to death!"

"Ah..cold!Hyung! I appreciate the free aic-conditioning but I'm freezing! Ack! Ack! Hyung save my soul before I freeze to death!"

Xiumin merely rolled his eyes and threw his pillow.It hit Chen right smack in the face,sending the boy tumbling off his bed.

"Hyung!"Chen grumbled.

The door opened,revealing their dazed brother smiling at them.

"Hyung,ChenChen,let's eat!" He smiled revealing his left dimple before he eyed the window,"What happened?"

Xiumin froze.Yixing didn't know.His eyes met Chen's and the other immediately got his signal.

"Xingxing ge it's just the aircon.It's been a little haywire lately."

"Oh,"the oblivious boy smiled and nodded,his eyes were still half opened.No one was able to tell if Yixing was sleep-walking twenty-four hours a day or if his eyes were indeed like that no matter how many times people threatened to tear his eyes wide open( his teacher had apparently threatened him once).

"If it's too cold,tell me,I've got lots of spare blankeyys!" And with that he walked out,the door closing behind him.

Xiumin exhaled.Chen just stared at him weirdly.

"Hyunggg~Why are you keeping it a secret from Xingxing hyung?" Xiumin shook his head.Chen huffed and puffed before letting the matter off.He let out a laugh before running out the door to the kitchen.

 


 

Tao was circling around the kitchen with his two tiny feet.A stuffed panda in his left arm.Xiumin was just walking into the kitchen when it happened.Luhan had been busy opening the little packets of food and Wufan had his back turned.Yixing was also in the kitchen.

"Chen watch out!" Luhan screamed.

The running boy was just a milimetre from crashing into little Tao.When he suddenly froze,as did the other occupants in the kitchen.Only two of the hyungs were moving,their fingers had touched Tao in order to push him away.

"Aah!" Luhan screamed when he saw Chen's face exactly three milimetres away from his and Tao's.He had somehow stilled.He looked around and found Xiumin blinking back at him.

"See what I mean?"

Wufan had seemed to have his mouth open while concentrating on putting the bread on Tao's little plate.Yixing was halfway to reaching out to a spoon.All three of them seemed to have frozen in their movements and even stopped breathing.

"Well..what the-"

"Luhan."

The younger twin walked out to their front window and saw what Xiumin had seen.The world had completely stopped moving.He looked towards the digital wall clock,the hours,minutes and seconds had stopped.The red digits burning an image into the back of Luhan's mind.He looked towards his older twin and the maknae.The youngest was staring wide-eyed at Luhan as if a deer caught in the headlights.He looked nervous with his panda-like eyes open wide in fear.Black long lashes trying to cover his emotions.

When realization hit him.

"Aahh!" this caused a chain reaction in which everything began ticking and Chen had fallen,face forward.He cried out in pain earning the attention of all the other hyungs.He slowly sat up before tears were pooling at the corners of his eyes.Red velvety liquid began making it's way down from the boy's nose.

3..2..1

"Aaah! It hurtssh!Hyunnnggg! Hyungg! Painfwulll!Aaaah!" Chen cried.

This managed to snap Luhan out of his reverie while Yixing rushed forward to tend to the bleeding boy as Wufan's eyebrows furrowed and a frown appeared.Xiumin face palmed before carrying Tao,who looked like he too was about to cry.

"Why this is going to be difficult.."the fair brunette muttered under his breath as he passed Luhan on his way out.The sounds of Chen's wailing and Yixing's attempts at comforting the boy echoed in the kitchen.

Luhan stood in the middle of the entrance,connecting the kitchen and living room.

 


 

A/N: Second chappie's up! Tao's abilities making Xiumin feel restless,Luhan panic and flail around while the others don't notice..Hope you enjoyed it! Apologies if there are any grammatical errors found or missing words.

Please do comment or subscribe! They are very much appreciated!

 

To clear out the confusion : 

Xiumin and Chen share one room

Kris rooms with Tao

And Luhan and Yixing are roommates.