Homemate 3

Homemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“Sehun?”, Seulgi says in whisper.

 

Seulgi is looking blankly at Sehun who is smiling to her and waving his hand saying “hi”. Seulgi reply the smile hesitantly. She’s not sure how to react to his ex. She just can’t think clearly right now. She’s sure missing Sehun, but is Sehun missing her back? She still need a time to process the current situation right now. Seulgi can’t deny herself for wanting to see Sehun, but not this time when she’s not prepare for anything. Wait.. why should she prepare something? It’s not like there’s something going to happen. Sehun broke up with her, their relationship ended already, there’s no need to prepare anything. But, Sehun looks fine, so fine. His hair is blonde, his outfit tonight is so neat, he’s wearing jeans, black shirt inside the gray sweater that ed. He looks so good like he really prepare for tonight’s show. It’s the opposite with Seulgi who just wearing knee-long light blue jeans, Jongin’s white sweater and her favorite New Balance sneakers. Not to mention her messy bun hair. Well, she’s not expecting to meet her ex tonight.

Chanyeol and the band is covering “Get” song by Urban Zakapa right now. But, Seulgi can’t enjoy her best friends performance right now. She can’t stop playing a straw on her drinks, indicate how nervous she is right now. She just realize that Chanyeol sing a rap part on that song, she never know that Chanyeol’s rap can be that good, but she can’t focus on that right now. She’s not even bothered by sthe screaming high schooler girls behind her who can’t stop shouting Chanyeol’s and Baekhyun’s names. And how can Chanyeol and Baekhyun not telling her that he would be here at this café. Oh! Right, Seulgi forgot that this café owned by Junmyeon, Sehun’s close friend. But still, they should tell her first. Seulgi feel betrayed by her two best friend. Ugh! She hates it when she’s being nervous like this. She should be just enjoy the night with K-Will performance. She keeps playing the straw on her drinks until the glass fall and her drinks spill out  to her (Jongin’s) whiter sweater. “”, she groans. She then excuse herself to Kyungsoo, Jongin and Krystal to the bathroom to clean the sweater. Seulgi spend her time on bathroom for about 20 minutes, her drinks that spilled on the sweater she wear cannot be cleaned by the water. She’s grumbling while wiping the stain on her clothe that makes her look gross. She finally decide to take off the sweater and just wear the blank white t-shirt that she wear inside the sweater. She then get out from the bathroom and flinch a little when she finds her ex standing in front of ladies bathroom. She can hear that K-Will’s song, “You don’t know love” played in the background means that his performance has started.

“Hey..”, Sehun says.

“Hey..?”, Seulgi says back, groggily.

“Uhmm.. everyone is going home already, I don’t know what happen”

“Everyone??”

“Yes, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo Hyung and your brother, they didn’t tell you?”, Seulgi take her phone from her pocket and check the unread message from Chanyeol.

From: Chanyeol

Gi, we need to go home first. Have fun!

What?? That’s it??

“Oh, yeah they told me”, Seulgi shaking her phone in front of Sehun, indicate that they did tell her but not telling the reason why.

“So they entrusted me to accompany you to watch K-Will if you still want to watch the show”, Sehun explain more why he’s there standing in front of ladies room waiting for Seulgi. They just standing there without saying nothing until Sehun break the silence, “So.. you want to see the show or go home?”

“Oh, right! Let’s just see the show. We’re already here, anyway”, Seulgi says excitedly before she realize something, “.. I mean.. if you want to see the show too”, Seulgi says. Sehun just give the smile as an answer. He then take off his sweater and give it to Seulgi’s shoulder.

“It’s freezing if you just wearing t-shirt”, Sehun says and walk ahead to see the show. Seulgi just take Sehun sweater and wear it while following Sehun.

 

For beginning of the show, Seulgi can’t focus of the show in front of her because she just left behind with her ex that she’s not been seeing since they broke up. She’s not sure what to do about their night and then she decide just to enjoy the show. There’s a special performance from K-Will who invite Jooyeong to have a duet with him. It makes the entre café more noisy in fun way that all the guests there are pleased by the special performance. Everyone who sit before start to stand closer to the stage. Sehun ask Seulgi to move their spot to get closer too to the stage. Surprisingly, K-Will and Jooyeong start their performance, covering “Shake It” song from Sistar. Everyone start to scream in pleased by the surprise performance. Their version of the song even better than the original, Seulgi thought. All the guests enjoying the song and even some of them start to dance like Sistar. Seulgi and Sehun laughing at the view and they look at each other before join to dance with those guests. When they reach the middle of the song, almost all the guests join to dance along and smiling widely.

It’s half past midnight when the show already end. Sehun, of course have a responsibility to drive Seulgi home. They excuse themselves to Joonmyeon before going home. The road to go home is as crowded as when Seulgi comes to the show early that night. All the guests start to go home too and make traffic in front of the café even it already pass midnight. Both of them try to start a conversation inside Sehun’s car. But none of them will mention their past relationship. Because they were reach a closure so it doesn’t need to be discussed anymore. So all they talk about each other is just asking about each other family, their school, Sehun’s baseball activity. Oh yeah, Sehun is an athlete, a baseball player.

They finally reach Seulgi’s house after an hour road. Seulgi get out of the car and ready to open the gate of the house before Sehun calling her. He even get out of the car too just to reach Sehun. Seulgi’s wondering what is Sehun trying to do that makes him chase Seulgi like that. But, before Seulgi let herself wondering something more than that, Sehun give her Jongin’s sweater that she wore for the night. He’s been holding the sweater since Seulgi wearing his sweater. So it times to give it back each other sweater.

“Oh.. right, I forgot..”, Seulgi says shyly while taking off Sehun’s sweater from her body. After fully taking off the sweater, she give it to Sehun and exchange it with Jongin’s dirty sweater. “..thanks. For the sweater and for the night”, Seulgi says and give away a warm smile.

Sehun just smiling and nodding as an answer for Seulgi’s gratitude. They keep silence without any of them moving back for a minute. “..i’m glad we can see each other again. I thought you would avoiding me..”, Sehun says honestly, his hand busy his nape.

“Don’t be silly, why would I avoid you?”, Seulgi says back lying because it crossed her mind that she would prefer to avoid Sehun that night because her unprepared for that kind of meeting.

“Is that means it’s alright if I see you again around sometimes?”, Sehun asks. Seulgi honestly doesn’t know what to answer. Her feeling towards Sehun isn’t healed, isn’t fine. She still has a feeling for her ex and she’s not sure if it’s alright for her heart to start seeing Sehun again. Especially when she sees how fine Sehun is, not like her that has an avalanche on her heart when he saw Sehun again for the first time after the break up. So, she just give a smile and excuse herself to get inside the house without noticing the three guys in the upstairs’ balcony of the house who have been watching her and her ex since they arrived.

 

 

Seulgi might be smiling after saying goodbye with Sehun by the fact that her night goes well, but the smile is fading when she finally enter the house. Fading by the fact that she mad at her two best friend and her own brother who’s not telling her about Sehun’s attendance. She get inside the house and find the three guy who earlier at the upstairs balcony are now sitting at the kitchen and smiling mischievously to her.

“Someone’s having too much fun tonight, huh??”, Chanyeol teases Seulgi. Baekhyun and Jongin join him to give a flirty whistle. But, mad Seulgi is being mad right now that she just ignore those three guys and walk upstairs to her room. The trio dumbfounded by Seulgi’s action because all they see earlier from the balcony is Seulgi’s smiling face, but it turns a cold treatment towards them.

“W-what is into her???”, Baekhyun asks. Chanyeol and Jongin just shrugged their shoulder. Then, Chanyeol decide to approach Seulgi to find out what is happening. He walks upstairs to Seulgi’s bedroom and knock it right away. Thank God, Irene isn’t home right now so he can keep knocking the door. It gets noisy when Baekhyun and Jongin join Chanyeol to knock the door calling Seulgi’s name over again. But instead of an open door, all they got is just “GET LOST!!” from Seulgi.

“YA!! Why you mad at us? at me?? I’m the one who supposed to get mad because you mess my sweater!!”, Jongin says keep knocking the door. Surprisingly, it succeed to make Seulgi finally open the door. But, she opens it just to throw Jongin’s sweater to his face.

“I’m about to clean it but I change my mind, clean it yourself!!”, Seulgi says and slam the door close again.

“What is into her?”, Baekhyun says staring at  the closed room.

“Why she’s acting like this?”, this time is Chanyeol who’s wondering and his eyes staring at the closed room too.

“Why should I clean it by my self?”, Jongin says, being the one who stare at his sweater on his both hands. Chanyeol and Baekhyun just stare at him blankly.

“Is she mad at us because we’re not telling her about Sehun?”, Baekhyun says again, his stare back to the door.

“Why she have to be mad when she enjoys it?”, Chanyeol’s wondering again, his stare also back to the door.

“Should I use the bleach to clean the stain??”, Jongin says being focus on his own world.

“Don’t use the bleach”, Baekhyun answers.

“Just put it into the water, let it soaking and give the liquid soap straight to the stain”, Chanyeol adds.

“And let it be for 10-15 minutes”, Baekhyun adds too.

“Okay”

Seulgi open her door when the trio get too noisy in front of her room talking about unnecessary thing rather than apologizing to her. “JUST GET LOST YOU ALLL!!!!!!!”, Seulgi yells at the three guys in front of her. It sure s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter