Homemate 1

Homemate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The university that Chanyeol and Seulgi attend is having a problem with the dorms they are provide for all the students. They need 6 months period to repair the damage that makes some of their student hard to find a new home stay, especially for Chanyeol and Seulgi. Chanyeol is in his last year but because his laziness, Seulgi can catch him up. They are majoring in psychology that Jongin – Seulgi’s twin – called an irony. Because these two person, and if we can add one more person on their circle Baekhyun, are always jokes around like a crazy person when they’re spending time together. An irony because Jongin think that these three people are the people who need helps from psychologist. Talking about Jongin, he’s attend the same university with Chanyeol and Seulgi but from different department, he’s majoring broadcasting with his cold-hearted girlfriend, Krystal. Even Seulgi having a hard time to get along with his twin’s girlfriend. Meanwhile, Kyungsoo and Irene are already in the upper stage of life than the other three. They already graduate from college and already find a job. In case of Kyungsoo, no one at the house exactly know what he’s doing for living, well except Chanyeol. But even Chanyeol having no idea in detail, so they just call Kyungsoo as a young executive. Because he always going to work with suit and it’s clear that he earn so much money. The other hand, Irene is having a job in childcare. It’s really fits with her personality, a mother-like one.

The house that they find isn’t a big one. Is the simple one, with small kitchen and not very big living room but fit enough for them. The design is so homey for young adult like them. The wood and stone are attach on the floors and walls. The house is furnished with the furniture from the owner and the money-man at the house, Kyungsoo. Sometimes his housemates wondering why he wants to share a room with them while they’re a hundred percent sure he can afford it as his own. But, he doesn’t have a need to explain why to them. He has his own reason. He’s not spending much time together with his housemate since he’s a hardworking kind of person, except for weekend. He also contribute to cleaning the house at  the end of the week. Especially for cleaning his mysterious-forbidden-land bedroom. No one is allowed to come in, not even Chanyeol. But, well Chanyeol is not Chanyeol if he’s not rebelling the rules his best friend made. So, it’s an exceptional for Chanyeol.

Since the first time she met Kyungsoo, Seulgi is attracted with this mysterious guy. She assume that she has a crush on him. Because Kyungsoo is the type of a guy that Seulgi would fall for. But she sure that she’s not a type of girl that Kyungsoo would fall for. So, the feeling she has on Kyungsoo is just like an admiration.

 

 

“Yaa!! Yaaa! Why are you wearing no pants???”, Chanyeol shout to Seulgi in the morning of another Monday. He take a towel that he can reach and covers Seulgi’s low body part with it. Seulgi is preparing some simple breakfast for herself. Since she’s a kind of a little messy and simple girl, she just love wearing a simple outfit. Especially inside the house.

“Aisshh..”, she’s groaning by Chanyeol’s over reaction on her homey outfit. “It’s a big shirt, I need no pants, beside I’m inside the house not like I’m walking around the neighborhood.”

“Still, there are three men in the house that you’re living in”

“One”, Seulgi says, “Because one men is my twin, I don’t need to count him as a men. And you, I don’t see you that way, as a men. So it’s only one men left that I don’t even mind if he’s looking at me with this. Maybe I can attract his attention wh—“, Chanyeol stop her word by pulling his wrist to bring her to her room. Irene already eat her breakfast and just shaking her head and smiling with these two silly persons. And Kyungsoo preparing his working materials at the living room. Kyungsoo is looking at them while they’re passing the living room and walking to the stairs. Seulgi giving Kyungsoo a shy bow by getting embarrassed with Chanyeol’s attitude. Chanyeol round his hand in Seulgi’s waist so that she won’t let the towel off from her low body part. And Jongin, still living in his dreamland.

“Change!”, Chanyeol says to Seulgi, sounds like giving an order. He’s sitting on the bed of Seulgi’s room waiting for Seulgi to change.

“Yes sir..”, Seulgi obey his usual overprotective best friend. She’s looking some short pants for her to wear. After she find one, she wear it and ready to get down, finishing her undone breakfast. But she got stopped by Chanyeol who seems unsatisfied with her change.

“I said, change!”

“You saw me change! I’m already wearing pants! Look!”, Seulgi shout back and open his big shirt up a little so that she can show Chanyeol that she’s already wear a pant.

“It seems no different. Move!”, Chanyeol said, moving Seulgi’s body and invade her closet. He’s looking for another pants that he thought will be more suitable. When he find one pant he choose, he throw it to Seulgi.

“This is long sweat pants Chanyeol!”

“I’m not blind”

“It’s hot”

“Don’t be silly, it’s winter”

“Still hot for me”

“CHANGE!”

“FINE! Jeez!”, Seulgi finally surrender their morning debate. She’s about to change her pants when she’s seeing that Chanyeol is putting his eyes on her. “I’m about to change, are you going to stay here and watching me change??”

“What? You change before and having no problem with me here. Beside, you say that you’re not seeing me as a men.”

“Whatever..”, Seulgi says and change her pants. After finishing their morning debate, they walk down and having a breakfast together joining the mommy, Irene. Kyungsoo already gone to his office.

 

***

 

At some point, Seulgi sees some matching character between Kyungsoo and Irene. She sometimes thought that they both playing the ‘parents’ role at their homemate life. She can’t be jealous about that even she has a crush on Kyungsoo. Because which guy that wouldn’t fall for Irene. She is lovely, friendly, and mother-like. Any guy can easily fall for her. Not to exclude Chanyeol. He clearly having a happy time whenever he sees Irene taking care of the household. He would voluntary helping her, not like when Seulgi’s taking care of it. He just going to bother her. But maybe, what Chanyeol feel for Irene is no different what Seulgi feel to Kyungsoo. An admiration.

Seulgi and Chanyeol have been a best friend since Seulgi’s freshman years along with Baekhyun too. She’s an outgoing person and she can easily get along together with her two seniors. Especially when they’re having the match character and can get their inside jokes easily. She sometimes feel like she’s closer with them rather than her own twin. But well, it just sometimes, because Jongin is also caring to her, it just he sometimes busy with his love life with Krystal. And all Seulgi needs from an older brother she can get it more from both Chanyeol and Baekhyun. Seulgi refuse to call Chanyeol ‘oppa’ while he still calling Baekhyun ‘oppa’. She has her own unreasonable reason. When they first met, Chanyeol thought that Seulgi is his senior and she got insulted by it. So that, she always refuse to call him oppa. While Baekhyun always treating her like a younger sister so she willingly call him with oppa. But, truth to be told, Baekhyun is the one who think that Seulgi was their senior. And stupidly, Chanyeol asking her in person if she’s in her last year. Since then, Baekhyun intentionally treat her like a younger sister so that she will call him oppa.

Lately, Baekhyun spending too much time with her girlfriend, Taeyeon. It left Chanyeol and Seulgi need to spend their time just with both of them. Chanyeol isn’t having a girlfriend since forever. Chanyeol excuse himself that he doesn’t like too attached in kind of lovey dovey things that all he’s doing is just flirting around. But what Seulgi believes is that he’s waiting for someone even he’s not justified it. Meanwhile, Seulgi has been single for the last one year, after Sehun and not having any serious date after that. In Chanyeol’s believe, she’s not entirely move on from him. Because she was falling too hard for him. Well, who’s not? He is the type of cool person, not much different from Kyungsoo, just Seulgi type. He’s charming with good sense of style and his body structure is just in the right size. Even if he’s only wearing a blank shirt and a pair of jeans, he really looks good. He’s not the type of a guy who flirts around but all the girls would make a flirty moves with him. Once he choose you, you’ll make every girl jealous. There’s a pride when you’re having him as your boyfriend. The way other people looking at you with envy look when he holds your hand on the streets, that feeling was what Seulgi had while in relationship with him. HAD.

“I used to have a crush on you, if Sehun not making the first move”, Chanyeol said while they’re unpacking some stuffs from the box. Chanyeol admit it that Seulgi is good looking. And yes, Chanyeol having a crush on her. Especially when their chemistry is really in the air. She’s pretty and funny. She’s outgoing attitude is just so fit with Chanyeol’s. Same craziness, same wildness.

“Oh thank god, Sehun was fast”

“YA! You couldn’t resist my charm once I make a move. Thank god he’s fast so you’re not trapped on my charm”, Seulgi just answer by pretend to get puked. It’s not that Chanyeol isn’t charming. He has his own charm. But it just not kind of charm that Seulgi will attracted by. Especially when he’s always flirting around just to hide his true feeling  on someone she has no idea who, yet. Not yet.

“But, you were the one who paired me with him”

“Yeah, and I was the one who makes him dumped you after your one and a half years relationship”, Chanyeol says while his voice full of regret and sorry. Chanyeol always bring this issues all over again even Seulgi had told him thousand times that Chanyeol had nothing to do with the break up. At Sehun’s side, it was the truth that Chanyeol is the reason why he broke up with Seulgi. Jealous. Jealous of their friendship that seems too close that isn’t normal for him. Since Sehun never having a close friendship with girls, it’s hard to see that as a normal friendship. But for Seulgi, it just the excuse that Sehun made to broke up on her. She believes that he’s just not that into her. That’s it.

“Dumped? You make it sounds harsh that hurts my feeling more than when Sehun broke up with me”

“Fine, leaving you..”, Chanyeol correcting his earlier words. Sometimes Chanyeol wonder why Seulgi never mad at him every time he brings up this broke up issues. Almost all people doesn’t like to talk their break up memories. But, Seulgi never stop him from that. Even Seulgi is love to joke around and acting crazy and wild, when she’s in relationship, she’s not kidding around. She can be totally different person, based on Chanyeol’s observation. But, Chanyeol not sure if she’s acting like that because she’s having a relationship or she’s having a relationship with Sehun. Because he only see one ‘in love’ Seulgi, the one with Sehun.

“I met him last week, at the music store..”

“You met him often. Why you always met him?”, Seulgi asks. Even after a year, she never once see Sehun around. Well, Sehun is Chanyeol’s junior back at high school. But they were in the same circle together with Kyungsoo and another friend that Seulgi know like Joonmyeon, Kris and Tao. But for some reason that Seulgi didn’t really understand, they are separated. Chanyeol and Kyungsoo didn’t spend their time together again with the rest after graduated from high school. But well, they still keep in touch since Chanyeol pairing her with Sehun. But post-broke up between Sehun and Seulgi, Chanyeol seems like really separated from them. Well friend comes and goes.

“I saw him with a women..”

 

 

DEZIG!!

 

 

Something hits Seulgi’s heart.

 

 

“..They look like a very close friend..”

 

 

No, Sehun never has a close girl friend as long as she remembered.

 

 

“..Or like noona-dongsaeng..”

 

 

That’s true. Sehun likes noona type of women. Oh my, it’s start hurting her.

 

 

“..Or more like a.. lover”

 

 

DANG!

 

 

Sometimes, Seulgi hates Chanyeol’s honesty. No, she always hates it.

 

“oh..”, Damn! Seulgi has nothing to say to make her looks fine.

 

 

“..Or maybe a mother and son. Oh right! He called her Mom! The women is Sehun’s mother, how can I forget that? HAHAHA”, Chanyeol satisfied with her own joke that successfully makes Seulgi jealous. It doesn’t long before Seulgi hits him in the head.

“Damn it Chanyeol!!”

 

Jonginie

Calling…

 

“What?”, Seulgi says coldly. She doesn’t understand why she sometimes acting cold to his twin, it just her nature.

“This is Krystal”

“Oh, Krystal. How are you?”

“Can I come over?”, not even bother to reply Seulgi’s question. “I heard you and Jongin just move to a new place”

“…”

“Halo, Seulgi?’

“…”

“I think she’s faint or something”, Krystal says to Jongin

“Seulgi-aahhh???”, now is Jongin who talks.

“WHY YOU—“

“Pleasseeeee~”, Jongin whinning from the other line.

“Why you don’t ask for Kyungsoo oppa permission?”

“I’m asking him, right now..”

“…”

“..through you”

“WHY ARE YOU SU—“

“Pleaseee, ask helps from Yeollie Hyung. Okay, I’ll be waiting. I’ll hang up now”

“YAAA!”

“Bye. Thankyou *smooch*”

 

***

 

Chanyeol’s passion is music. He have a band with Baekhyun , indie, and famous enough. It helps Chanyeol so much for paying his living cost, so he’s not depend too much from his parents. Kyungsoo once join them. But, since he’s not really need money from the band and just doing for fun, he’s not hanging there too long. The band is getting more professional and famous, especially since Joonmyeon provide them a permanent contract at his cafés. Joonmyeon’s café is really promising business that have another branches in other place that makes Chanyeol’s band have enough chance to perform not only in one place. Chanyeol can buy some music instruments from the money since he’s really working on that. He also have a passion as Disc Jockey. He sometimes fill the part of night club to play there. The living room is full of Chanyeol’s music tools. He really into m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter