2/6

Define You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Note: unbeta-ed,not checked twice,imma lazy betj what can i say

----------------


"So, next week?" Kyungsoo offered hesitantly

"Yeah, sure. I got dance practice on 3 for an hour and 45 minutes max, so....like at 5 maybe?"

"Yeah, cool"

Silence

Kyungsoo cleared his throat and tried to look anywhere beside the latter

"Uh...library sounds good?" Jongin rubbed his nape sheepishly

Kyungsoo could've swore he saw a faint blush but maybe it was just his eyes playing tricks

"Yeah, library, next week, at 5. Gonna mark them on my calendar"

They exchanged numbers and with a simple nod they said goodbyes and splitted off

Kyungsoo just turned his back from the latter and started walking away.

Practically was breathing awkwardness what the was that.

He could only sigh. Meh. Whatever.

What he didnt know was how the other male silently choking himself in his mind on his walk back home

WHAT THE WAS THAT JONGIN YOU'RE SO AWKWARD YOU MIGHT AS WELL DIE

Yes I know but he was so cute holy

What kind of excuse was that you man

Hey! Why are you so mean

Because you're so goddamn awkward you just ruined your chance on the cute new guy

Just shut up.

No, cant do. I'm you.

you, Jongin.

you too, Jongin.

Jongin sighed. Arguing with yourself is hard.

--------------

Kyungsoo was in his first class that particular Wednesday, which happened to be homeroom. He came quite early and sat on his unofficial assigned seat.

He was nodding off sleepily in the middle of reading a certain P.Jackson, he didnt get much sleep last night. He should have not sleep in the room next to his parents. Because apparently his mom wasnt joking when she said they still going at it like teenagers in mid twenties. Well then again, his mom was the type to drug his father's coffee with aprodhisiac.

Why am I the only child, and not like the 17th out of 34 children, is the real question.

Kyungsoo cringed.

He was 6 minutes into dreamland when a loud bang startled him awake. In front of him was Baekhyun with both palms on his desk --explaining the source of the bang-- grinning like a maniac.

"Baekhyun I swear to God I'm gonna slit your balls"

"."

Kyungsoo groaned aloud and palmed his face.

"You know what, nevermind. What is it."

Baekhyun took the seat beside him and plopped his face on his elbow, still putting on the same grin.

"Nothing, my palms just feel like saying hi to your desk"

Kyungsoo scoffed,"Why am I not surprised."

"Why are you so tired anyway? Doing some up and down last night?" Baekhyun wiggled his brows

Kyungsoo snorted, "The only up and down I'm doing is throwing you off a bridge and no- my parents did though."

"Pffffttt see, even people in their late forties on their menopause got more action than you. Shame on you Mr. Do"

"No you're wrong I do get actions."

"Psh. What action"

"This action"

In short, Baekhyun thought Kyungsoo took the choker necklace to a whole new level. ("Chocker. Necklace. Get it?"). And the purplish hand print on his neck didnt look pretty on him. Nor did it feel pleasant, at all.

-------------

"Are you serious about ditching the Bio project?" Kyungsoo turned, facing Baekhyun on Lit class, because they both finished the assignment given.

"Yeah. Standing outside the class seem pretty appealing to me, rather than what- listening method of reproducing from a woman who never got in action?"

"If you say it like that, it kinda make sense."

"Of course it does I can be smart too, you know"

Kyungsoo rolled his eyes, "Yes. Of course how can I forget."

"I'm sensing a presence of unbeliever."

"Duh."

"How's yours with Jongin, though" The latter asked, feet propped up on the desk, which magically went unnoticed by Mr.Lee. Trust Baekhyun to never ran out of luck, the guy must have been eating four-leaf clover brulèe all the damn time.

"We're doing it some day this week after his practice or something." Kyungsoo plopped his face on his folded arms, facing the other male.
"How'd you know my partner is Jongin?"

Baekhyun only muttered "Chanyeol"

"It's like a date huh..awww my Kyungie cutie-patootie is all grown up, I'm going to miss powdering your diapers." Baekhyun cooed, stretching out his hand to pinch Kyungsoo's baby cheeks, which was slapped away by the onyx haired male.

" off Baekhyun you just met me 3 weeks ago"

Baekhyun shrugged, "Must've feel longer than 3 weeks then." Kyungsoo snorted.

"And a date? Ew I'm not gay, Baek."

Silence.

"Oh."

Kyungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. He could've swore something flashed on the latter's eyes.

"What?"

"Nothing." The sandy brown haired boy dropped his feet down and put his face on the table like Kyungsoo did, just facing the other way, back of his head on Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo wished he didnt say it, because Baekhyun acted weird on him for the rest of the day.

-------------

Now when Kyungsoo thought about it, he didnt have Jongin's number in his phone. How the hell was he going to contact the guy. They didnt even agree on the day to meet.

So when he saw Jongin with his friends one lunchbreak, he got up from his seat, telling Baekhyun he's  going there and approached the table filled with rowdy boys laughing and slapping each other around.

"Jongin-ssi?" Kyungsoo tapped his shoulder

The male was laughing but turned around and faced Kyungsoo"Who- oh Kyungsoo! What is it?" Kyungsoo ignored his lack of formality, because he assumed Jongin's just the type to get easily comfortable, or he just forgot probably.

"Sorry to interrupt, it's just I dont have your number-" Kyungsoo was cut when Jongin's friends let out a loud "Oooooooohhhhh"

Kyungsoo looked up and saw a pale skinny boy with midnight black hair making obsence noise, and the male beside him-- honey blonde hair and looked awfully feminime-- laughing his off. Jongin was making a throat cutting gesture to a hooting Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo thought he saw his cheeks tinged pink, but it was pretty bright in there. Must've been trick of lights.

Kyungsoo stuttered, "I-I didnt mean it like that! Because we havent determine the date-- for the biology assignment!!" He ain't gay damned these folks.

"Yeah, I know, dont mind these baboons. Here, type in yours." The chestnut brown haired boy ed his phone on Kyungsoo.

"Actually-" Kyungsoo pushed back the phone to the male, "-I never bother memorizing my phone number so-"

Kyungsoo took out his phone and handed it out, "Just insert yours in mine." He saw Chanyeol snickered loudly and looked at the tall male. "What."

The latter snickered again and pointed on his direction, "Insert Jongin's what into your what, Kyungsoo? Pffftt" the whole table snickered and snorted in realization.

Kyungsoo gritted his teeth, some of these days he was going to pick a date to shove his fist down Chanyeol's mouth.

"ing pun unintended, Chanyeol." Kyungsoo seethed. Kyungsoo saw a swift of movement under the table, and heard a thud, Chanyeol visibly wincing after. He looked to Jongin and saw him glaring on Chanyeol, and then smiled to Kyungsoon, taking his phone.

Jongin shrugged, "Sure" and started typing, like his friend wasnt acting like the biggest retarded. Handing Kyungsoo's phone back to him, he gave Kyungsoo another smile. Kyungsoo chuckled and went back to his table with a "I'll text you the details later 'kay."

----------

When Kyungsoo got back home that day, he was dead tired. His last period was P.E, and they started the real deal this time. And their first material was track and field.

Running 100 meter back and forth with a constantly squealing-complaining-and-groaning-(veryveryvery)loudly Baekhyun beside you, wasnt Kyungsoo's definition of fun sports. (When they called it a break, he shoved Baekhyun into a pile of basketballs)

"Hey, honey. How was your day?" His mom asked from the sofa she was sitting on when he stepped inside the living room.

"Hellish." Kyungsoo said, tossing his backpack somewhere and diving face first onto the handmade leather sofa his parents bought in Italy.

Kyungsoo groaned approvingly.

He turned his face to his mom, rubbing his cheeks all over the soft surface "Hallelujah for this piece of perfection in my satanic day" before planting his face back on the leather seat.

He heard his mom chuckled and felt her hands running through his hair. He let out a huft and moved to put his head on his mom's lap.

"Ma, can you hire some people to burn my gymnasium and field like, tonight. So I wouldnt have to run 40km tomorrow."

His mom's hand on his scalp stopped, he let out a dissaproving sound before yelping when she whacked his head.

"What are you talking about, you're so squishy and small, you need them to grow."

"Pfffffft.. I'm not that short."

"You're barely taller than I am, Kyungsoo-yah."

"Well. You're quite tall for your age then."

"Hell yeah I am, young man."

"How the hell could I be short then? Dad's kinda tall too."

His mom humed thoughtfully, "Must've been one bad "

"Psh." Kyungsoo got up and looked around. Oh how'd h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter