1/6

Define You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo had a severe case of Homophobia. An anomalous, irrational or unreasoning fear of; or antipathy toward homouals and homouality. For a lack of a better word, Kyungsoo was homophobic. Some called people with particular "conditions" like he was, with a more familiar term of "Homophobes".

Kyungsoo didn't remember when exactly this particular condition occurred on him. The biggest possibility was the strict Christian school he went for kindergarden until recently he graduated middle school, as they sentenced homouality as a form of devil, one of the most contemptible sin. Growing up with such thing procured deep inside as morality, didn't exactly make him an open-minded, and well less homophobic juvenile, apparently. And why to the love of Hail Mary over 5000 highschool standing tall, scattered all over South Korea, did his parents registered him in an all boys school, without his consent. At all.

"So what, it's not that much of a deal he's overreacting" Kyungsoo thought flatly the same phrase,too. (Minus calling himself overreacting, of course) Why? Quoted, "Because its a mothering all boys school and I'm an anti homo to the core, for 's sake", he once tried reasoned to his parents, which only earned him an earful hour of scolding about chivalries.

There's a quite amount of homouals in a normal highschool, where apparently, were still openly flaunting around. How much homo in an all boys school, more than a lot apparently. The fact it made Kyungsoo sick, just to think the amount of potential STDs in a single facility. It was one fine dinner with his parents on the dining table, when they broke the news regarding principle of the said school beared a status of married homoual, he only muttered a ragged " me" before slumping lifelessly on the dining chair, earning a laugh from his dad. How dare he.

His parents, were the we-gonna-use-slank-bcs-we're-swaggie and we're-a-lot-more-swag-than-yall  type, the exceptional kind of a mom and dad spitting out "yo" and "nigga" in every sentence to looked cool, and occasionally asking Kyungsoo which slank to use in the currrent predicament.  Basically, the kind of parents every kid would kill to get. True to word, but not  in this case, for Kyungsoo.

Don't get him wrong, they were not bad parents(well, not that bad). They loved their only child, to death. Even though they were open-minded. Too painfully open minded, to Kyungsoo's dismay. Any normal parents would opted to be sceptical when a stranger ed an all boys school pamphlet under their nose, moreover they knew very well about their son's condition. Not his parents certainly, because they generously, gave their credit card to pay the registration fee, without any second thought and without any of Kyungsoo's say on it. Heck, he didn't even know.

As soon as they got home and broke the news to their child, who may or may not have burst a banana milk he was drinking, through his nose. Opting to let out a pouty "because we know the best for our Soo boo," when they faced a rabid Kyungsoo, splurting out curses, milk droplets flying in every direction.

After a day or two, their son thankfully calmed down. Kyungsoo was rational enough, to not trashed the house upside down. And what could he possibly say, they paid off his registration fee, uniforms and four years of the school fee. He didn't know whether he should be grateful, for the fact his parents were loaded or downright miserable.


-

Kyungsoo lightly slammed his body on his bed. He let out a tired sigh. Times like this when silence was trully appreciated. It calmed him, allowing him to think about all sort of s hitting him square in the face, lately. 
Graduated middle school after three ty years was the least worst. Bullied for his "bulging" eyes was one of the worst. (The other being shoved into a homouals lair by his very own parents). s. Did they really think he asked for having these eyes? Kyungsoo felt a prickle on the corner of his eyes. They have done nothing other than crappy bulls on him, and as much as he opposed walking straight into a gay heaven, he knew very well it would (probably) much better than going back to that devils manifasted facility.

A strict moral school, my .

Kyungsoo inhaled heavily, wiping his forehand across his cheeks when he felt warm liquid trailing down his porcelain skin. He didn't intend to cry, really. But he can't help to reminisced those awful experiences.

Past is in the past, Kyungsoo. 
You're here now.

You're a man not a sissy gay stuff.

Kyungsoo cringed at the particular sentence in his thoughts.

He was hoping for the next four years of rigorousity, to pass in a blink of an eye. Yet, he knew its probably going to be one of the most excruciating moments on his lifetime. Surrounded by homos. Yuck. At this rate, he was pretty sure, he was going to be a loner, for four straight years. No thanks to his lovely Mommy and Daddy. Kyungsoo closed his eyes and sighed, "So be it. So ing be it," he muttered to himself. Letting out one last long and weary sigh.

Few minutes resting his eyes, he opened them, throwing glances, casting left and right, silently observing the room he knew. Left hand flying to his pocket, he fished out his phone. He must've been very much outdated. With the whole stuffs falling repeatedly on him, well it couldn't be help right. Not that he was a mr-duh-im-popular-on-social-media anyway. He had his fair amount of popularity on social media (not in real life, unfortunately), but still considered as small account, compared to those renowned celebrities.

He opened his Instagram and scrolled the screen up, viewing older feeds on his wall. He snorted on a silly picture posted by his mom, his father deliberately wearing his mother's eyeliner and black lipstick messily, sticking out his long tounge and posing what seemed to be a rock-'n-roll gesture. Kyungsoo double-tapped the picture, popping out a heart shape.

Same old, dad. Same old. Kyungsoo chuckled lightly on his thought

He recently followed a big account, ran by some community which name he didn't bother to remember. The account posted humorous pics and some absurd cat videos from time to time, gained them ridiculously enormous amount of followers. It was Kyungsoo's source of ludicrosity, when he was feeling rather down, occasionally.
Kyungsoo tapped on the account, revealing informations and posted feeds of the said account.

It was really funny, he couldn't lie. Most of the postings were failed jokes but it was probably the point, because Kyungsoo admitted he squealed like a screeching raptor, on a particular video of yapping penguin. So ing cute, damn it. There goes my testosterones. No homo, though. He laughed for the next 5 minutes, before he frowned. He tapped a posting open, the number on the top left of the page indicated a 2 weeks old posting.

The picture showed a simple rainbow colour, drawing his confusion. He scrolled down a little and recited the caption mentally, before backing his face away from the screen, scrunching in disgust.

Gay marriage legalized nationwide by U.S. Supreme Court. #Lovewins.

What the hell. Ew.

He saw quite amount of people debating on the statement on comment section. He knew it was usual for such sentiment topic, to cause such arguments. He tapped on the comment section to view all the comments. There were lot of controversions, both supportive and disapproving. And for something as controversial as those, Kyungsoo for once found himself wanting to got tangled in such clutter.

Kyungsoo tapped the comment section, both hands gripping the device, thumbs ready to fling on the keyboard anytime. He stilled a bit, pondering about his choice of word, before moving both thumbs across the keyboard swiftly.

dks_kyung    disgusting.They should be ashamed by their wrong doings,and they legalized it instead.terrific, folks.you fcked up society,kindly decompose in hell

Truth to be honest Kyungsoo didn't even know he could type such words. He always thought he was a little awkward turtle. Apparently the turtle was out of his shell and seemingly turned out to be a snappy feline. 
Ho Ho Ho, surprise not surprise motherers.
Kyungsoo smirked to himself, just as he was about to put the phone back in his pocket, it let out a terse"Ding". Curious, Kyungsoo lied his back on his bed comfortably, legs dangling downwards, and checked the device. A notification from his Instagram, oh he definitely didn't expect this.

He opened the said app, tapping impatiently on the Activity icon. His face contorted in a frown. Turned out, there was this person, who apparently did not agree on his little statement earlier.

kaissi   @dky_kyung   go yourself narrow minded jerk

Okay. Turns out this other kitty too, has sharp claws does he. Well time to teach kitty some meow-nner. Kyungsoo didn't bother to laugh at his lame pun and sat himself up, cracking his palms and twisted his neck.

"Game on." Kyungsoo smirked on the screen

dky_kyung   @kaissi   we dont ourselves bcs not all people are wimpy excuse of a man like u are.

Kyungsoo never felt so proud of himself in the whole 15 years he existed. He puffed his chest in pride.

Then another Ding came

kaissi @dks_kyung   funny though,bcs last time i checked im not the one with guy on his propic

Did he just- Kyungsoo glanced at his profile picture, and true to be said he had a shirtless Channing Tatum on his profile. What? He admired Channing Tatum, okay. His abs were his lifetime goals (which he couldn't ever be able to achieve)

Kyungsoo checked the guy's profile, searching for potential weak spot. But aside from an abstract profile picture, and huge amount of followers, his account was locked. Hidden from any people except his followers to see.

kaissi  @dks_kyung   whats the matter hun?cat got your tounge?

Oh no. He didn't.

dks_kyung  @kaissi   what?u missed me?aw srry boo,i dont dig gay trash

The guy didn't reply for the next 10 minutes. Look who chose to be silent now, not me obviously. Served you right, dimwit.

dks_kyung  @kaissi   whats the matter hun?cat got ur tounge?

Times like this when Kyungsoo especially wanted to yell out "Wrekt" all over the neighbourhood with an explosion sound effect on background.

Boom, . Boom.

kaissi  @dks_kyung   lol.look whos missin me now,i thought you dont dig "gay trash"?

Kyungsoo admitted he felt the burn. Damn. No worry, he still got cornucopias of flaming magma to spit out. No worries.
Childish much. Kyungsoo scoffed on his own thought

dks_kyung  @kaissi   it seems like ur running out of argument n tried to avert the conversation,to me.tellin u,not working

He was feeling pretty haughty. The guy didn't answer for some times.  Kyungsoo smirked. Out of ammo eh?
Until he realized he had been too absorbed inside his own little bubble, that he missed the notifying Ding. He hastily opened the app, because I'm not gonna lose to a , that is.

To Kyungsoo's surprise, rather than a snappy comeback, what greeted him was the notification of other user complaing about them.

vanillahorse578  @dks_kyung @kaissi   whoa whoa chill guys.ur spamming the person's acc.take ur lovers quarrel smwhere else

The word "lover" probably set both of them off because they seemed  equally pissed

dks_kyung  @vanillahorse578   u do realize u r too,spamming on this acc's comment.fck off.

kaissi  @vanillahorse578  do me a favour n find a better uname bfore u start stickinf ur nose in someones business.

Fortunately the guy decided to shut up. Boy, what one wrong decision did he make to stick his nose inside two psychos quarrel

Kyungsoo didn't deny, he chuckled slightly after seeing kaissi's remark. If he wasn't such an  and preferably a girl, he would be Kyungsoo's type, the feisty one. But he was a guy, a despicable homo creature at it(well Kyungsoo didn't know for sure, but since he supported homouality, just assume he was) so he was another yikes to Kyungsoo. Period.

He heard another Ding

Looks like someone can't get enough of me. He smirked

Unless it wasn't the guy. It was the co-owner of the account he and the kaissi dude was spamming.

thereal_bbe  @dks_kyung @kaissi    good afternoon, gentlemen. We would appreciate it if you both can take your affairs privately. Thankyou.

Okay, it was his cue to shut up. Kyungsoo found his cheeks flaring with pink hue out of embarassment, even though nobody was watching.
He assumed Kaissi too, decided to shut up. That was the good thing, at least.

-

It was his first day of school.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter