모든 사라지다 없음 (Not All Gone) Pt. 2

다시 날 떠나 지마 (Don't Leave Me Again)

Before you guys start to actually read this chapter, I just want to announce that I am going to write it in third POV because I find it easier for me to describe it in more detail and, I think if a later chapter in the story needs to be explained in the mind of the character, I'll write it in the second POV. So....yeah. Enjoy!


After Taeyeon finished her mini-meltdown and calmed down a bit, still in Daesung's arms, he brought her over to the couch to feel more comfortable. Baekhyun was being a total jerk - again. Taeyeon was not suprised by his attitude, since this was not the first time that he called her stupid. Taeyeon never really liked being called stupid, for a specific reason and Daesung was the only person who knows why.

It wasn't Taeyeon who was confused from his actions. It was also Daesung himself who was confused for what he had done. It was like there was two bodies in one for him. We have the old Jung Daesung. The one who always knows how to make Taeyeon feel better and knows all her strengths. Then there's the new Jung Daesung. The one who was knows how to make Taeyeon tremble in fear and knew all of her weaknesses. Then at that time when Baekhyun called her the "s" word, it was like a jumpstart for the old Daesung to step in and take control.

The two people were on the couch with Taeyeon with a tissue in her hand and Daesung rubbing her back. 

"Are you okay now?" He asked her with a gentle, soft tone. Taeyeon shook her head as an answer for "no". He let out a deep sigh and kept rubbing her back. Daesung knew that she would feel better if she could just take a nice stroll. "Maybe we could just take a walk outside?" She suggested. But they both know that it wasn't going to be easy. 

"We both know that's not going to be easy." He told her. Taeyeon just huffed and just kept drying her tears. Seeing her sad and not being in her regular, happy-go-lucky self, was not helping him at all.

"We can disguise ourself." She suggested but Daesung just shook his head in dissagreement. "Please?" She asked him looking into his eyes. Her eyes begging him to step out of the apartment. After being hesitant, he sighed. "Fine. You can borrow one of my masks." 

Taeyeon had a bit of a silent moment of victory in her head. Daesung just had to change and grab her a mask and hoodie and they were out of there.

As Daeung walked down the stairs, he was putting on his shirt at the same time. Taeyeon was getting a bit thirsty from seeing the six pack. In her head, he was going in legit slow motion. But her daydreaming stopped when he threw the mask at her. 

"What are you looking? You saw me without a shirt on when we went to the beach." He reminded her. ert. He thought to himself and walked towards the doorway. Taeyeon just shook her head to get rid of what she saw with the thoughts in her head as well. Well, it's not my fault that you more slender before. 


Taeyeon was recognizable for her slim figure and since she doesn't have a jacket with her, she had to borrow one of sweaters. That was several sizes too big. As they were walking side by side of the streets of Seoul, a few people started to notice them. Of course none of them knew for sure who the pair were but, they caught subtle similarities.

Daesungg was feeling the most anxious. If any of these people knew who they were, just imagine the publicity will get. His hands started to fidget as he was walking. He tried to hide it by putting his hands in his pocket. He tried to pass it it off as if he was cold, but Taeyeon knew better.

She grabbed his hand out of his pocket and interlaced their fingers together. Taeyeon kept walking, but Daesung was still staring at their now entwined hands.

"Yah! What are you doing?" He whispered as he tried to gain posession of but Taeyeon had a good grip on him and held on tight. 

"Don't think that I forgot that you would always fidget your hand when you're anxious. Just relax." She told him as they kept walking.

Daesung eased up a bit and whenever he felt tense she would always give him a squeeze of reassurance. 

Taeyeon can't tell a lie. When she grabbed Daesung's hand and laced their fingers together, she felt a bolt of energy shot through her whole entire body. She was hiding her smile and rosy red cheeks behind her mask. 


Time passed by. The two found themselves by a pathway filled with pojangmachas (food tents). Daesung's anxiety started to rise again as he saw the horde of people clunched up together. But Taeyeon felt it and squeezed his hand once again. 

"Don't worry. Bunch of people, means bunch of people who won't pay attention to us." She told him as she pulled him into the crowd. 

The smell of the various foods that the tents gave away, made the stomachs of both them growl. "Let's eat?" Taeyeon offered. But as soon as he opened his mouth to decline the offer, his stomach rumbled and Taeyeon took that as a "yes". 

She pulled him into one of the tents and sat down. "Finally, we can rest." 

"Yeah. Are you sober now? I mean we can go home after this, right?" Daesung asked, still with a shaky tone as he looked around to see if there were any paparazzi around them. 

"If you're worried about them, then they can easily spot you now." She scolded him as he grabbed his chin and made him face her. "Just pretend that we're just a pair of young adults that went out for a walk." She advised him.

The last time Daesung heard those words, he almost barely survived the night with Tiffany. "Just stay here and I'll order something for us to eat, okay?" She told him as she stood up from her chair and went up to the ahjumma behind the counter.

Daesung still didn't felt at ease being outside with a person from the oppisite . Instead of his hand fidgeting, he started to rub his thighs. His hands started to turn red, from how fast he was rubbing against the denim fabric. He kept looking around if anyone had notice who he was yet. He looked like someone who has social anxiety for the way he was presenting himself.

Ever since the Tiffany incident, he was scared to even step outide of his house. 

Another downfall of being ann idol, even a celebrity, is that you don't who's watching you. That's pretty scary if you're living that kind of every single day. No privacy. You can't really do regular things that everyone can do freely. 

The other costumers inside the tent were looking at him as if he was a mental patient. 

As soon as Taeyeon came back with a plate of tteokbeokki, she placed it on the table and walked over to Daesung side of the table and bent down to eye level. She regreted making him come outside, when he was sick and also due to the fact that whenever he goes out, there's always a scandal the next day. He built quite an anxiety after coming into the spotlight. 

"Daesung-ah, I can understand why you didn't want to go out. I'm sorry. But you have to just relax. I mean, I'm scared too, but I have you here with me. You're not alone. If you fall, I fall. While we're still out, just try to enjoy it. Please?" She asked of him. One thing she didn't include in her little talk, was that she was with him and he wasn't pushing her away this time. Once she saw him rubbing his thighs, she gently placed her hand on his hand to make him stop. "You're okay." Eventhough she didn't take off her mask, you could that she was smiling with her eyes.

She sat back down at her side and poked a piece of the rice cake and held it in front of his face. He looked at her weirdly. She just sighed and pulled down his mask and shoved the spicy food in his mouth. "I'm not your mom yet, why do I always have to feed you?" 

"Yah! I never told you feed me!" 

"I know. But If I don't, who will?" She asked as she stuffed another rice cake in his mouth. 

Soon enough they were both feeding themselves. But just to show that Daesung wasn't a baby anymore, he held up a piece of rice cake in front of her. Taeyeon just giggled at his action but she gladly accpted it. Despite it only being the afternoon, Daesung ordered a bottle of soju. He poured himself a shot of it and took it down in a one shot.

"Ey~ Isn't it too early to drink?" Taeyeon asked confused by his choice of drink. 

"Well, I'm not allowed to drink cola anymore and soju is my go to drink now." He informed her as he gave himself another shot. "Don't you just remember when you had dreams yet never thought of the consequences of doing them?" That's when Taeyeon sneakily started to record their conversation. "Yeah. When I was working towards my dream, I fogotten about my dreams when I lived through the consequences."

Daesung just silently smiled at her response. "But you still drew your dream in your heart again and continued. You sometimes left the world of dreams and just wanted to go back to reality."

"How did you know?" She asked him. "Because I was the one that warned you about commiting to the idol world." 

"But you were also the one who always picked me up back on the saddle when I had fallen." She reminded him as she placed her elbows on the table and laid her head on her fist, smiling at their first real actually conversation. 

"You still remember those small things?" Astonished from how long ago he had those pep talks with her on the phone. "How can I not? They were the small memories that opened myself to the my dreams to the whole entire world." Just as he was about to respond, the two heard a camera flashed. When they snapped their heads to see who it was that caught them, it was just the ahjumma who was behind the counter. 

"Aigoo~ Look how cute you two are. It's nice to see young couples looking at each other with another gaze." She complimented the both of them. As soo as she said those words they instantly started to shake their heads no to her accusation of them being couple. "No were are nothing like a couple." Daesung denied. "Yeah. Were just close friends." Taeyeon added on.

"Oh. I see you two aren't a couple. Then, I hope you can look at thise picture when you do become one." She encouraged them as she gave Daesung a polaroid picture of the two of them. Daesung was smiling at Taeyeon as he kept talking to her and Taeyeon looking at him with a warm gaze entranced by his words.

They were a dead ringer for a couple. Daesung shook the thought out of his head and just handed the picture to Taeyeon. She was however, intensley staring at how she looked at him. They didn't have their mask on and she could fully see that for once Daesung was just smiling at her. Not with teasing or intiminating one that he would've usually gave her today. 

But she also noticed the way that she was looking at Daesung. Was it the way she smiled? The way that she looked at him? Those were some of the questions that went through her mind as she looked deeply through her emotions she was sowing him. She never smiled to anyone that way before. She didn't know what feeling she was giving towards him. She just knows that she never gave the same warmth he gave to any guy. Not even Baekhyun.

She raised her head from the picture and tried to look for the ahjumma who took the picture of them. When she looked at the counter, she didn't see the same lady she had just encountered. She still kept looking around her, but she didn't see her again and ultimatley gave up.

When she turned back to face Daesung she felt a splat of some liquid on her. When she wiped it away with a napkin, she saw that it was the spicy sauce from the tteokbeokki. The culprit was just laughing at what he had done. Sooner than later, Taeyeon started to laugh at with him too. Some of the other costumers were just looking at them. Some were just looking at them, like they were crazy, while the others were just looking at them with a goofy smile as if they just witnessed something beautiful.


After they were done snacking, the two left the tent and just kept walking. Soon the sun had settled down and the evening sky came about. Daesung wasn't worried anymore about the people around him. Taeyeon was glad to see him out and about, even though he can't display fully. 

"Daesung-ah, I have to admit that I am very grateful for you to have given me a day where, I can spend it with you freely." Taeyeon thanked him as they both kept walking side by side with each other.

"Don't mention it." He blankly replied to her. She smacked him in the arm and he just rubbed, the now slightly bruised arm. "Don't go back to changing to the cold JD!" She warned me. 

"Okay."

Soon they found themselves at the Han River. They both leaned on the railings looking at the sky above. Filled with countless stars and crescent moon. The moonlight gazing at the two of them.

It was just pure silence between the two as they both admired to what they're seeing. Their attention were being captured by the essence of the moonlight, lighting up the sky and enhanced their already beautifl starry night. 

Daesung always had always loved the moon shining at the nightime, along with the stars just making it better. When his father was still alive, he would take the both of them to the greed meadow and just had a man-to-man talk amongst the two. They talked about 

Their hands were slowing moving towards one another. Then when they both touched they didn't even notice it at all. Maybe because both of their hands were getting numb from the slight breeze of the nightly wind or maybe because the moment felt just right.

As both gazed at each and everyone of the stars their eyes always ended up to the crescent moon. It both reminded them of that day, when they officially became best friends. 

The night when they didn't have to talk, do anything special, but by just looking up to the sky to know that something was different for them. 

That's when it hit both of them. 

"Today," Daesung started.

"is the day," Taeyeon continued.

"We became best friends." They both finished in sync. 

Then that's when the magic of the crescent moon started to work again. The two both stared at each other as they said those final words of the sentence. Then when they looked down at their hands enterwining. They didn't even retract their hands from each other anymore. Instead, they both started to lean forward to each other. Daesung stopped midway, with the thought about what he was about to do was giving him an uneasy feeling. While Taeyeon was still moving in closer to him with her eyes closed.


It was the next day. Things were a bit unsettling between Daesung and Taeyeon last night. 

But as of right now, one of them is continuing on with their day as if nothing had happened last night, while the other was thinking about what had everything that happened last meant. Do I really need to tell you? It's pretty obvious. 

Also, we added another person in the mix. The person who can't stop thinking about what had happened between the two. She knew that one of thing wouldn't do anything intimate wih the other, but the other one, she thought that person tried to do some funny business between the two of the them. 

But if you don't know, it was Tiffany. 

Tiffany could not stop thinking what had happened last night. It wasn't Daesung she didn't trust, it was Taeyeon. 

Ever since Daesung came back, she saw the gaze of Taeyeon changed instantly as soon as he she saw him coming in through the front door. That's when she knew that her chance with Daesung was turning to a ticking time bomb. Counting her chance with him was up. She saw how insistent she was when she tried to talk with him. But even despite being Taeyeon's best friend, she smiled when he pushed her away. 

Even when Tiffany managed to even say a word to Daesung, Taeyeon would just come out of nowhere and just started to talk to him, taking him away from her. 

Thankfully, she managed to get Daesung and had her boyfriend of 2 years. 

After 2 years of being together, she knows that Daesung is one of the most trustworthy people you'll ever meet.

But she was just sneaking into Daeusng's apartment building to talk about what happened last night.


She knew the code for his apartment so getting in was a piece of cake. As soon as she entered his room, she noticed that no one was at the bottom level so she went upstairs to find him sleeping in his bed. 

She smiled at him, looking at how adorable he was with his hair out of place and his legs spreaded out with his faint snoring. It almost made feel bad about what she was going to do next. She flipped the mattress, causing him to roll out of bed and crashing to the floor.

"Yah!" Daesung shouted as he immediatley woke up form his leisurely nap. He rubbed his hip, as it was the first thing to collide with the ground. He had that "I'm-gonna-kill-you" look, but his gaze instantly softened as soon as he saw Tiffany standing in front of him. But his face also changed to a sliglty nervous one. He saw how her hand were on her hips, looking unamused.

"Oh, hi. What are you doing here?" He asked her with his groggily morning voice. It was quite a turn on for Tiffany. Since his voice more deeper and raspier than usual. 

"What happened last night? Taeyeon picked up your phone, claiming she was at your home. What did you two do? Was it that important to the both of you, that you vouldn't even contact me all day? Tell me. I really want to hear what you have to say for yourself." She demanded. She cut right to it, not leaving Daesung to compute everything she was pouring out of . 

"Nothing happened. You know how I feel about her."

"Yeah. But feelings can change!"

"They can change on the emotions your feeling towards a person. You, of all people, should know about how I feel about her."

"Just tell me your not gonna leave me for her!"

"Calm down." 

"I can't. Everytime I picture you two together, I just always imagine her coming in our relationship and ruining it."

"You know show wouldn't do that. She's your best friend."

"Are you taking her side too, now."

"Baby, you're just overreacting now. So just calm down."

"I have the right to overreact!" She claimed as she sat on the edge of his bed, beginning to cry. 

"I thought you trust me."

"I do. It's just that the past that you two had for each other just made me scared that you'll fall for her soon. There's a timer above for out love when you two are together. I don't want it to ever go off. You're too important to me. Sometimes I feel like you're going to go off with her and never going to come back to me because you don't love me."

Instantly, as soon as those words came out of , Daesung implanted his lips on hers. 

The kiss was out of rhythm and salty due to her her tears that are still sliding down her face. He had his hand on the back her head pulling her closer and making the kiss more deeper. He used his other hand to grip on her waist and made her straddle him.

"Don't ever think that I don't love you. Because with every kiss, I fall for you all over again." He told her as he was still panting from their "little" kiss. 

"I'm sorry." 

"It's okay. But you could just help me with my situation down there." She just smiled and gave him a peck ang getting off his lap and on her knees in front of his situation. 


I know that majority of you guys were expecting in this story, but truth be told I never wrote before. I thought I'd take a whack at it and I did wrote a scene but it was not something I was proud of and did not want anyone else to read. I understand if you just unsuscribed to this story after your done. 

Again, I am sorry for some that you pobably might be expecting.