더이상 관여하지 마십시오 (Don't Get Involved Anymore)

다시 날 떠나 지마 (Don't Leave Me Again)

Two bodies were laying in the white, satin sheets. From a very blissful night. Clothes were scattered around the floor, the sheets trapping their warmth from each other. Daesung was still groggily as he opened up his eyes. He saw the beautiful angel in front of him, still sleeping softly. He grabbed his glasses from his bedside table. Once he put them on, his smile became wider, seeing her more clearly. These are one of the moments that he felt so lucky to have her in his life. 

He moved the strands of hair that was covering her face. 

How can you be so beautiful in the morning? Minus that you're clothes are off. He thought to himself and shook his head after thing about what just popped in his head.

"Take a picture so it can last longer." She whispered to him as she opened her eyes. "Time to wake up from this dream, princess." He told her as he grabbed his pants  and underpants that were convenitaley laying beside his part of the bed and tried to put them on. 

"But I don't want to get up." She told him as he she just giggled at his stuborness. 

This isn't the first time Tiffany and Daesung did this. To be more precise this is their fifth time this month. Everytime when they wake up next to each other, it's like it was their first time. Beautiful and special. It was the smae routine. One if them wakes up earlier than each other, look at the one who's still sleeping and the other would wake up and just makes you want to cringe at their adorableness.

But they always had to wake up early in the morning. Because with an idol life, Daesung's manager might bust into the room any second and Tiffany has to leave as soon as possible.

Tiffany always had slept at Daesungs door, for the following reasons. He has no roommates or nusinces (beside his manager) that ever comes in the room, because even the SNSD members don't even know who Tiffany is dating. Also, they feel more like a couple at his place. It's just the two of them hanging out with each other, like any other young couple would do. 

But you all know, where this is going. With the cameras and the paparazzi being almost everywhere like ninjas, that lifestyle is not possible. Sometimes, Daesung asks himself if it was even worth it, to have done what he'd did to himself. 

The reason why he could never actually regret it? Obviously, it was because of Tiffany. Nothing could ever make him regret his decison because he had met his love. His life. 

Since nothing lasts forever, both of them got up and started getting dressed before any unwanted visitors comes in. They weren't shy of each others bare presence. Sometimes they would even tease each other. 

Also, with Daesung and Tiffany being on strict diets, they couldn't eat breakfast together. So, he just bid his girlfriend goodbye and went back to sleep.
 


The news about Taeyeon and Daesung duet came out today, which caught fans by suprise because Daesung was supposed to comeback soon and Taeyeon was preparing for her solo debut. They thought that if they both released their duet it means one of them has to push back the others promotions. Did that start a fan war? Yes.

A fan war of Taeyeon and Daesung fans started but, do not threat, fans who were supportive of the duet between the former friends, spread the love and excitment for them, so now, all that's left is to discuss the song and record it and probably shoot a music video. 

Now that Daesung agreed to be more civilized with Taeyeon, they can actually work together and not drift a part for now. 

They were sitting on the couch that was in the recording room, and were just talking to each other about the collaboration. Daesung was actually a little bit excited about the it, now that he doesn't have to hate sitting in the same room with Taeyeon now.

If only this was Christmas it would be a miracle. 

Their little conversation about the collaboration ideas were interrupted by the songwriter/composer came into the room and bowed to them as a greeting. As soon as she sat down on the chair infront of them and behind the mixing table, they started to discuss the type of song it'll be.

"So, what I was thinking is that since Taeyeon has a very soft, yet powerful tone to her voice, and also, Daesung has a smoother tone and from his first single, you did a dance/pop song, right?" She asked him and he nodded in response. "So, I was thinking, since the fans haven't heard you singing a more slow type of song you can impress them with your vocal range. So, with Taeyeon's well known for her OST's and with Daesung's smooth vocal range, you two could do a duet." She stated. They both looked at each other to see if they liked the idea and once they know what the other was thinking they both nodded thei heads in agreement.

"Great! Also, thanks to Taeyeon who sent me some lyrics last night. I already written it down." She stated and handed out the sheet to the both of them. Daesung looked at Taeyeon, who was reading her lyrics. He had no idea that Taeyeon already discussed the song already. 

He glanced at his sheet and when he read a very familiar line. 

Because it hurt so much, we promised to let each other go. But whenever I'm not sure I can do it, please let me hear at least your breath. 

Those words sounded to familiar and that's when the gears in his head started turning around. He swore to himself that he had seen those words somwhere and he couldn't just comprehend where. 

His suspiction about how Taeyeon could've known these words too. It's not like she could've felt those things. She was here in SM as a trainee, happy - without me. 

"So, even though it was late last night, I made a guide for the song so, just listen to it please." 

The song was playing outloud and the more the song played, the more familiar it started to sound to Daesung.

From word to word, he knew where the song had come from and it was definatley not Taeyeon who had written it all by herself. Daesung looked to Taeyeon to see that she was acting innocent and just reading off the lyrics.

"So that's the song. Also, Daesung, I heard that you were feeling a bit sick yesterday, are you okay now? Or do you need some more time to rest?" The lyricist asked me, honestly, I wasn't feeling better at all. I just came back here because I had too. 

"Actually, now that you mentioned it, I kind do still feel under the weather. Can we do a raincheck?" Daesung asked her polietly, and killed her with his smile and like that, she melted right into the palms of his hands.

"Uh... yeah, sure. Whatever you want Daesung-shi." She frantically said as she was trying to hide her blush from him, but that was obviously not working for her. "So, I'll get out of you two's hair." She said to us as she grabbed her stuff and walked out of the room and also, hitting her face on the door when she bowed to us. Not to be mean, but Daesung was lightly laughing to himself.

Then when he was done laughing he looked down on the ground and saw a familiar, book inside Taeyeon's bag. Like, a reflex he grabbed the book and when Taeyeon noticed she immediatley jumped to her feet to grab the book.

But like everyone knows, with Taeyeon height, getting the book froom Daesung's clutches was like telling the Hulk to calm down after he pricked his fingers. That impossible. 

Daesung was annoyed with Taeyeon's pity behavior and he just pushed he off him. Causing her to fall down harshly on her . He looked at the book and turned to a page that was bookmarked. Then after he read the first line, everything just fitted together like a puzzle.

He looked down to Taeyeon, who was still on the ground, avoiding eye contact with him. Daesung looked at her with so much emotions in his eyes. Anger, betrayl, feeling like a total idiot. How was he so stupid to try and be civil with her and this is what he gets back. 

If this wasn't fate, telling her to not go trust her anymore, then he doesn't know anything else that couldn't give him such a sign like that.

"Get up." He hissed through his teeth, still holding the journal in his hand. Taeyeon was still just sitting there, still avoiding his fiery gaze. He gritted his teeh and grabbed her by her her long blonde hair, up onto her feet and made her look at him straight in his eyes. He wanted her to feel all of his pain he was feeling, right then and there. His grip on her hair still hasn't loosen, and no matter how long or how deep he looked into her sad and scared eyes, he felt nothing. And no matter how long Taeyeon looked into Daesung's eyes, she knew that she screwed up.

People can only take so much.

"I told you to get up. Are you deaf?" He asked her, still not letting go of his grip. "Please let go of me. It hurts so much." She told her, but he didn't do anything but release a sadistic laugh. He pulled her by her hair again and made her come closer to his face. "Don't say anything hurts until you lived through actual hardships."

"I'm sorry." Taeyeon tried to apologize to her, but she knows he won't be holding back. "You think saying, 'sorry' will actually resolve everything? How naive are you? Tell me, I really want to know."

By now, Taeyeon has her eyes watered up to the fullest. Any moment the dam could break down and everything will pour down her face. She didn't want to cry, ecspecially the person who hates seeing the tears coming out. 

"This girl!" Daesung raised his hand up and Taeyeon closed her eyes shut and waited for the impact to come at her way, but she didn't feel anything. 

"What do you think you're doing?!" Another person entered the room and shouted at Daesung. It was no other than Baekhyun. He looked furious at the position that Daesung and more towards Taeyeon. He pried open Daesung's grip off of Taeyeon's hair, and once she was free from Daesung's grip, he pushed her behind himself.

"Putting the back in her place." Daesung stated as if it was the most normal thing in the world. "What did you say about her?!" Baekhyun yelled at him, and tried to intimindate him, but Baekhyun compared to Daesung side-by-side, Daesung was like a skyscraper towering over a tree.

"I called her a . I have the right to. It's the first thing of the Four Freedoms. Don't you know them? Freedom of speech, freedom of worship, freedom from want and freedom of -" Daesung listed, but paused as he dodged the swing that Baekhyun tried to give him. 

"Ooh, trying to throw swings now?" Daesung stated, taunting the angry person in front of him. "This bastard!" Baekhyun shouted again and tried throw another punch at him, but of course, Daesung wasn't affected by his words and caught his fist. "One lesson that you should learn is to never, ever fight a battle that you will always, lose." Daesung said the last slyable and twisted Baekhyun's arm behind his back and pushed him towards Taeyeon.

With that Daesung calmly left the room, leaving the two together.

"Aish, what did you ever see in him?" Baekhyun asked Taeyeon. "You don't know him like I do." Taeyeon asked. "Are you okay?" She asked, trying to get rid of the gloomy atomsphere. "I'm okay. Stay away from him" Baekhyun warned her.

"I can't do that." Taeyeon protested against his negativity. "Why? That bastard almost swung his hand at you! Now you're still defending him after that?! Are you crazy?!" He asked.

"If being his best friend again is crazy, then I don't want to be a sane." Taeyeon stated, leaving the room and leaving Baekhyun behind.


Sorry for my long hiatus! Let's just say there were complications in my family, that are resolved for now. I'll try to update more often now! Please leave comments and suscribe!