Chapter 4

Let's stop pretending
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV 

 

Today is the day that I will step foot in Korea and get my Seung-hyun back, I am so nervous and scared. What if he still gets married I wouldn't know what I would do.Will he hate me if he finds out that Im trying to break their wedding? Will he stop being my best friend? Ughhhh I don’t know anymore.

 

 

“ Flight  k895 to Seoul, South Korea will be taking off soon, please stow your carry-on luggage underneath the seat in of you or in an overhead bin, please fasten your seat belts, and make sure the folding trays are in their full upright position.” the flight attendant announced as I did my seat belt.

 

“ Ughhh this is going to be a long boring flight” I mumbled.

 

“ Why don’t we show each other the answers to the questionnaire and try to memorize it” Jiyong who was seated next to me suggested.

 

“ Okay fine” I said as I took a piece of paper of my backpack. “ Here” I said as I handed him the piece of paper and he handed me his and I scanned over his.

 

It was quite for a few minutes between us as we over the questionnaire paper until he spoke.

 

“ Ha! Your favourite tv channel is Disney, what are you 12?” he laughed. How dare he insult my favourite Tv channel, I need a good come back to say to this jerk.

 

“ Yeah, on a scale of 1 to 10” I retorted and he just smiled. Thank goodness I read that somewhere in the internet. 

 

“ Good come back” he said as he glanced at the paper in front of him as I did the same.

 

 

“ Thanks” I said.

 

Jiyong’s POV

 

2 more hours till landing

 

I am so bored, I can’t even sleep. This girl beside me makes me envious she’s still asleep, she’s been sleeping since forever, she is so lucky she can sleep through this flight while I sit here wide awake. I glanced at her she had her sunglasses on while sleeping. I took a closer look at her, wow she is really pretty no wonder she’s a model. She looks so peaceful sleeping while I am here wide awake, I wanna wake her wake up.

 

I poked her cheeks multiple times until she scrunched her nose she looks so cute that I wanna pinch her cheeks—- wait what?. She shifted so now her face is facing me and then the next thing she totally startled me. She grabbed my arm and leaned her head against my shoulder.

 

I don’t know what to do. Should I wake her up? but she looks like she is enjoying her sleep, maybe I should sleep too. She looks

Please log in to read the full chapter