Chapter 6

Let's stop pretending
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

This is the most awkward situation Ive ever been in, I mean Im not ready to meet Seunhyun and his fiancé I wanna get out of here right now. I can’t stand seeing them together like that being all lovely dovey. Damn it why do they look so good together? Someone please help me, Im not ready, I came to the battle unprepared. Floor please swallow me right now, I took a deep breath I have to put my inner actress to play right now.

 

“ Nice to finally see you tokki” Seunghyun greeted me with a smile I loved it when he called me by my nickname, I was about to say something when his fiancé beat me to it.

 

“ Ohh you must be Dara tabi’s best friend” Bom excitedly greeted me and flashed a smile, I swear I think my eyes just twitched, she just called Seunghyun Tabi he hated it when people called him Tabi.

 

“ And you must be Seunghyun’s fiancé Bom” I excitedly said even though I wanted to take Seunghyun away from her and run away right now.

 

“ Nice to finally meet you” She happily said and smiled again. How can this girl be so excited right now doesn’t she feel awkward to be eating with her fiancé and her ex boyfriend. I mean if I was in the same situation I would feel so awkward.

 

“ Same here” I smiled

 

Author’s POV

 

Jiyong just stared at Dara who is talking to his ex wondering how she is so cheerful right now.

 

“ So did you guys know that Hyung and Dara Park the super model are dating each other” Seungri finally enterupted ,wanting to let everyone know the latest news he just heard, that made the whole table turn to the two who were stiffen on the spot. They didn’t really think what they would do when they announced their 'relationship' to their friends and colleagues.

 

Jiyong wanted to beat up him until you can’t recognize his face anymore, he was already angry at him for dragging him to this YG family dinner, now he was even angrier. 

 

“Ohh!! really” Taeyang Jiyong’s best friend said amused at this whole situation because he knows Jiyong more than Jiyong probably knows himself.

 

“ Yeah, I caught both of them together at the YG building together” Seungri excitedly replied to Taeyang oblivious to the death glares Jiyong has been sending him.

 

“ That’s why Jiyong has been flying in and out of the country for the past five month to see someone named Dara Park” Taeyang said with a smile obviously enjoying the whole situation and everyone in the table nodded their heads. If they only knew that Jiyong has been out of the country was to find Bom and he heard from someone that she was in New York at some point and he also had a lot of schedules in New York. Jiyong want to beat up his best friend and Seungri so bad.

 

“ So who asked out who first?” Cl asked who decided to play along with the situation, Dara sent her a glare.

“ She actually asked me first” Jiyong cleared his throat and answered confidently which made Dara laugh ohh how much she wanted to pull his hair in different directions because of the answer he gave.

 

“Hahaha!! He’s so full of himself” Dara laughed and playfully slap his arm which made Jiyong flinch because of the hardness of the slap.

 

“ She did and you even admitted it yourself right babe” Jiyong said emphasizing the word ‘Babe’ since he knows Dara hates pet names.

 

“ Actually he begged me to go on a date with him” Dara countered back

 

“ Ahhh really?” Jiyong said with a smile

 

“Yup, don’t you remember babe” Dara said smiling emphasizing the word ‘babe’

 

“ I don’t remember that I actually did that” Jiyong said turning his head to look at Dara and smiled.

 

“ How can you not remember you even followed me like a puppy until I said yes to go out with you for days” Dara confidently said with a smile

 

“ Which was totally worth it” Jiyong said with a serious tone and looked straight into Dara’s eyes, which made her shut up and looked flushed, she totally wasn’t expecting him to say that she thought he would keep on insisting that she was the one who asked him out. Jiyong smiled at her reaction.

 

“AYEEEEEEEEE” The whole table cheered 

 

“ Ommo!! unnie is blushing” Cl teased

 

“ I am not blushing” Dara said covering her face with both her hands and trying to keep a straight face.

 

Cl was about to say something when someone entered the room and everyone was silent.

 

“ Sorry I had to take that call, Nice to finally see you back again Jiyong and ohh you brought someone with you” YG said as he sat down on the table

 

“ ohh annyeonghaseyo my name is-“ Dara stood up and bowed to YG who cut off her off

 

“ Of course I know who you are

Please log in to read the full chapter