Chapter 2

Let's stop pretending
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jiyong’s POV

 

“ What are my schedule for the next two months?” I asked Jae hyun.

 

“ Well actually just photo shoots, Tv guesting, and preparation for your up coming album in Korea” he answered.

 

“ Perfect, we need to go back to Korea as soon as filming here is done” I stated. I need to get her back, I realized how much impact she had in my life when we broke up. I need to get her back no matter what I will do everything in my power to get her back.

 

“ I need to get a drink” I said and I grabbed a cap and sunglasses.

 

I need to clear my mind and figure out how I can get her back.

 

“ Hyung be careful the paparazzi might spot you” Jae hyun said as I closed the door.

 

 I headed to the bar I saw while on the way to the hotel, so far no paparazzi spotted me which is good. I scanned the place which wasn't that crowded. I looked for some where to sit when I saw a familiar face and she screaming at her phone.

 

“ YOU PABO YOU SAID YOU WOULD WAIT FOR ME AND NOW I FOUND THAT YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED” she screamed as pointed at her phone which was sitting on the table in front of her, she also a had half empty bottle of beer on the table. I walked towards her.

 

“ Dara-shii?” I said and she looked up surprised 

 

“ Ohh what are you doing here?” she asked as I sat down on a chair across from her.

 

“ To get a drink” I answered as I took her cup of beer and drank it. “ What are you doing here? If the paparazzi sees you, you will be in the headline tomorrow” I added

 

“ I could say the same thing to you” she remarked and I smiled at her response.

 

“ Why were you screaming at your phone?” I asked

 

“Okay I don’t really tell anyone my problems to just anyone, but today I will make an exception because I need to get this out of my system” she said and I nodded. “ I just found out that my best friend/ first love is getting married to this girl he just known for like four months, I mean I should be happy for him but I still love him and he promised he would wait for me. I guess I deserve it because I rejected him multiple times so that I could pursue my dreams but he promised” she told and I felt bad because we are in a similar situation right now. 

 

“ So Im thinking of flying back to Korea to stop the wedding and get him back. Does that make me a terrible person?” she asked, I didn't really know how to answer her question because that is what I was planning to do to get Bom back.

 

“ Sometimes love can be selfish” I answered not wanting to give her a yes or no answer. 

 

“ Words of wisdom” she joked and I smiled. “ Anyway what’s your problem” she asked

 

“ How do you know I have a problem and not just here to drink” I asked 

 

“ Ayyeee come on spill it, I shared my problem so share yours” she said

I don’t really open up to people I barely know but since we are in the same situation she would understand 

 

“ Okay fine, actually its exactly the same situation as you. You see my ex girlfriend is getting married and I

Please log in to read the full chapter