Chapter 3

Let's stop pretending
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV

 

I walked out of my apartment to head to my company building to submit my new designs and to talk about a vacation to Korea to my boss. I arrived at a tall building with a sign ‘Crown Ent.’.

 

“ Nice to see you again Dara, he is waiting for you inside.” his secretary greeted and motioned me to my boss’ door. 

 

I knocked three times before I heard him say “ Come in.” 

 

“ Nice to see you again Dara.” he enthusiastically greeted.

 

“ Nice to see you too sir, here are the new designs for my next clothing line.” I greeted back as I handed him the folder with my designs and he gladly  took it.

 

“ Im sure you heard that your collaboration with G-dragon hit skyrocket with sales again, thank you for that.” he said as he glanced over my designs.

 

“ It’s my job sir.” I answered as I took a sit on the chair across his desk.

 

“ Im impressed with the designs like usual, I want this new clothing line of yours to happen. I will contact you with how the new clothing line of yours will work.” he said when he finished looking through the folder after a few minutes.

 

“ Alright sir.” I cheerfully said

 

“ That’s it for today if you have nothing else to say you may go.” He said as he put the folders down.

 

“Uhh actually sir there is something.” I said and he motioned his hand for me to go on. 

 

“Is it alright if I can go back to Korea for about five months, not like a full on vacation, I could also do work in Korea like Tv guesting or photo shoots there” I informed him

 

“ Alright if thats what you want” He agreed

 

“ Thank you” I smiled

 

“ Is there anything else?” he asked

 

“ No that will be all” I said

 

“Then you may go.” he dismissed me

 

 I went out of his office and headed to the lobby to wait for Jiyong to pick me up. After a few minutes of waiting I saw his car pull up the drive way, I walked over to him and got into the passenger seat.

 

“ Ready for our ‘date’.” he sm

Please log in to read the full chapter