Chapter 7

Let's stop pretending
Please log in to read the full chapter

Dara’s POV 

 

“ So your saying that you and Jiyong will be pretending to be a couple?” Cl asked after I finished the whole situation to her.

 

“ Yup” I confirmed.

 

“Heol” She said in disbelief.

 

“ Yeah” I sighed.

 

“Just make sure you don’t get hurt” She reminded me.

 

“ I wont get hurt, so don’t worry about me” I assured her.

 

“ Okay and have you and Seunghyun Oppa talked yet since last night?” She asked.

 

“ No, which I find weird” I answered her.

 

Seunghyun didn’t talk to me during dinner and he hasn't contacted me, which I find odd.

 

“ That’s weird, you should talk to him today” Cl suggested.

 

“ Yeah I will do that” I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jiyong’s POV

 

“ That is so messed up and interesting at the same time” Yongbae said smiling.

 

“ Yeah I know, and make sure to never spill this information to anyone or else your dead” I said looking him in the eye.

 

“ My lips are sealed” He said with a playful smile as I gave him a serious look.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors POV

 

Jiyong told Dara to come to the cafeteria in the YG building, because he knew that Bom would be there. So now the two are awkwardly sitting together with Cl and Seungri in front of them and Bom at the far left in front of the two. It has been about a minute of awkward silence. Bom was on her phone and Jiyong could tell she was texting, probably Seunghyun?

 

 “Unnie people are totally shipping you and Jiyong oppa together” Cl suddenly said and showed Dara the comments in her Instagram account.

 

Now everyone’s ears in the cafeteria perked up silently listening in to the groups conversation.

 

“N-neh?” Dara stuttered shocked that the fans liked them together, shouldn’t they hate the girl being close to their ‘oppa’?.

 

“ Yup, they totally ship you guys” Cl said as she handed Dara her phone. Jiyong leaned to Dara’s side to see what Cl was sayin

Please log in to read the full chapter