Aromas of Love

[ KAILU - THE SERIES ]
咖啡与爱
 
 
 
Kai is a high-school student. Luhan, being Luhan, ditched his studies for his passion — coffee. Although Kai was known to be one of the top-tier students, this also meant that he tended to sacrifice most of his sleeping time for his studying. This then inevitably led him to the coffee place around the bend from his school to pick up his daily dose of caffeine to prevent him from becoming a zombie in school Luhan was an intern-turned-employee there, and he loved it. From the aroma of the freshly-brewed coffee beans to the wistful smiles of his customers, he relished every moment of it, like how Kai relished every sip of his latte.
 
Soon enough, Kai realised this latte had its own twist to it, and he immediately figured out Kris wasn’t the only barista making his coffee anymore. It’s not like he’s going to complain though; the fresh taste of the drink made him even perkier in class, and gave him more time to concentrate and focus as well. This time, he’s going to ask for the newbie’s number. Turns out that, unsurprisingly, Luhan was his new server, and they hit it off. From short chats, to dancing sessions, and even to sleepovers, they knew there was a spark between them. But they don’t dislike it. Suddenly, the fresh aroma of coffee taste seemed a little sweeter with this new couple in the coffee place around the bend.
 
Author's Notes
Hope you guys melted!
0Y0Lz4y.gif