I'm Sorry

[ KAILU - THE SERIES ]

....
 
 

 

 

We knew it was going to happen, but we didn't know it was going to be this fast. Luhan leaving was, and still is, something that I can never get used to. Our tours in China were always much better with him leading the way and showing us the life of Beijing, and his smiles were something that we all got used to seeing. Suddenly, there is another empty space in the once-crowded van. Suddenly, another mic's label "LU" is torn away. Suddenly, EXO-M only had 4 members left. 

We all knew it was going to happen. Luhan's father had never supported the idea of him becoming a celebrity, and instead wanted him to stay in Beijing to continue the legacy of the family's long-standing corporation. Luhan never accepted the idea, and fled to Korea to escape this harsh reality by chasing his dreams. However, a few years later, Luhan received a call in the middle of the night, and everything turned upside down from then on.

Scuffling against the carpet, doors creaking in the dead of the night.

Nothing left but one letter. One sentence. 对不起.

 
Author's Notes

Thank you for reading. Always felt like there was a back story to Luhan's departure, and this is what I thought of.
0Y0Lz4y.gif