♢ FACESHOP ♢

[ KAILU - THE SERIES ]
 ♢ FACESHOP ♢
 
 

 

"Not this again Luhan....."

"BUT HE'S SO CUTE AND HE'S GOT A HEALTHY TAN AND HIS SMILE IS-"

"Hey, can you help me out? Which products are good for fair skin types?"

Luhan melted at the sight of seeing his favorite customer, Jongin. Although Jongin didn't have the fairest skin, which was the beauty standard for many in the country, he was the cutest person he has ever seen in his 25 years of living. 

But the thing was, Jongin was never looking for something that was suited for his own skin. Which broke Luhan's heart. 

 

Because that meant he had a girlfriend. 

 

Gritting his teeth from the thought, he flashed a shallow grin at Jongin. "Let me show you the newest line of products from us to maintain glowing and fair skin!" 

 

But then again, thinking back about everything that Jongin bought, it matched with presents that Luhan has been getting at the storefront before he unlocked the shop everyday. It always came in a silver parcel, with a card stuck on it. "Have a good day! :)" It always made Luhan's heart flutter, and his eyes twinkle a little, even if it was at 8am in the morning. 

Soon enough, Jongin was gone again, carrying the usual white bag of skincare products. Luhan sighed. 

When he looked down, he gushed. 

Behind the cash that Jongin just gave him, a silver-looking paper peeked out.


 

"Have a good day! :)"

 
Author's Notes

Thank you for reading! Hope you guys enjoyed this short piece of fluff and have a good day! :)

0Y0Lz4y.gif