Curiousity

Save the princess!!

"Is he always like that?" I asked curiously. The twins just stood by myself while we waited for our food to arrive. They don't really talk much.

Youngmin directed his gaze from the menu to me, "Ah, Donghyun-hyung's always like this."

"But he's a totally different person once he opens up to you." Kwangmin smiled before going back to what he was doing, which was nothing but dancing around and mumbling to himself. Just like our neighbourhood mental patient.

Our food came and we returned back to the table, Donghyun already finished his food and was eating an apple as he toyed with his phone. His eyes fixated on me as we neared and settled down. He was again, about to open his mouth to speak but was interrupted by Jeongmin, who rushed over to sit.

"Oh man I thought I was late." he panted as he crashed onto the chair, his hand on his chest. 

Youngmin then followed after, "Then stop harassing Hyunseung-ssam."

Oh. Guess I unraveled something special. Jeongmin's face turned red for a moment before he wittingly replied with a smile, "Aye no way."  Oh, he's pretty open about it anyways.

 Then I remembered, "Donghyun-hyung, you were about to speak... right?"

He returned his gaze to me and remembered as well. 

"You're not a girl right?"

My heart skipped a bit and my eyes widened. I looked at the ground nervously, my eyes darting from side to side nervously as if searching the floor for answers. My voice just refused to come out. How did he know so soon? Was it my appearance that was unconvincing or was it my behaviour? I just couldn't grasp a hold of reality and my mind was a total wreckage.

"I-I'm a girl." My voice was shaky and almost unheard. My mind was going in circles and my heart was doing rollercoasters.

Youngmin and Kwangmin turned to look at me with surprised looks before Kwangmin decided to speak up.

"You're a girl?" his tone was surprised and his looks conveying the same message. They had long since discovered my gender. How could that be possible!

Only Jeongmin was taken aback by all these. "You're not a girl?????"

They all shot him a look that told him to shut up, to which he did.

"I..." my eyes burned and tears were already forming. Any minute now, big fat drops of tear would just fall from my already watery eyes.

Donghyun breathed out and met my eyes. Was his eyes always so gentle? 

"It's okay. We won't tell."

"That's right! You must have some reason to act like a girl!" Kwangmin pat my back reassuringly. Youngmin simply smiled and did the same as Kwangmin. 

I guess there was no way to hide it in anymore. Will the witch finally get me, I wonder.

I nodded, so softly and quickly they almost didn't caught it. Then they settled down, meeting knowing eyes and the twins erupting into the "I knew it" smile.

"But!" I exclaimed so suddenly, all of them jumped a little in shock. I felt a little apologetic for startling them. "Please do not tell anybody about it!"

Curiousity got the best of Kwangmin as he stooped to my head level and asked softly, "why are you hiding it?"

I bit my lips. Seems like the rest of the group were equally curious now. Maybe it got to my head or maybe I thought it was for the best, I told them everything from my father to the witch and then to me.

They listened with great interest and focus and when I finished, Youngmin hit against the table softly.

"Aish! You could just defeat her right?"

"That's right! You're a witch as well, correct?" Jeongmin finally recovered from his previous shock and joined in. Nobody seemed to mind his sudden invitation into the conversion.

I thought for a moment. That's right, I could easily retaliate! Why didn't I do so earlier? Why hadn't I thought about this even!

I looked at them, my mouth and eyes equally wide. "That's right! That's right! Why hadn't I thought of that?"

They all returned with the "are you serious" look which is seriously quite offensive to my intelligience((lmao wtf)). Donghyun however had no such interest in getting involved with me as he just walked off in the midst of everything. It was rather obvious he didn't really cared about me nor my situation. It was like a cold breeze just blew past my neck, causing a shiver down my spine. I can't believe his guts.

And I sure didn't appreciate it. 

Where did the nice Donghyun from a moment ago fly to?

That, I would really much like to know as I watched his leaving figure.

----------

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lmao im sorry im just high

but yez his gender is exposed but wtf is your problem old man huh tryna act cool???????

im just joking lets see how it goes