Telepathy

Save the princess!!

Don't worry guys Minwoo's just infatuated with Donghyun's looks and nothing much hahahah

-

The bell rang. The teacher left the room and almost immediately, everyone crowded around me frantically. 

"Oh wow! You're so pretty!" some girls exclaimed, some even proceeding to touch my skin. "Your face is so small!"

"Are you single?" the boys asked among the squealing. "How about me?"

All the chattering was making me dizzy, I almost wanted to just scream out my gender in frustration.

I looked about, hoping to see somebody who can actually save me out of my situation. Then, I met his eyes. Kim Donghyun.

He glanced at me for a few seconds before deciding to just walk out of the classroom. How dare he! My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped open in outrage. Looks like he's definitely the last person to find if I ever need help. I puffed out an angry huff before looking out for someone else. Jeongmin was also out of my sight. 

Then, two hands slammed on both sides of my table. The shadows loomed over my head and the crowd shut up. I looked up to find shockingly similiar twins. One was Jo Kwangmin and the other had dark hair with a big portion of his hair dyed red instead of Kwangmin's portion of blue. Kwangmin's eyes glowed a light ice blue shade while his twin's a brownish red shade for a moment before it dissolved back into brown again. Then they smiled.

"Sorry she's taken."

-

"Hi my name's Youngmin and I'm the older twin." he smiled. "I'm also from class B, the class beside yours." 

I nodded as I walked, sandwiched in between the twins. They were kinda awkward. 

Eyes were stuck on us as we walked. The girls were either ogling them or just gawking at them. Guess that's good looks for you. 

I received nothing less though. Boys were doing the exact same thing at me which was just uncomfortable to a certain degree. 

"Get used to it." Kwangmin bent a bit to speak to me softly, taking note to not let the other students hear him. Youngmin smiled at me the moment I glanced up at him. Oh right, telepathy between twins.

Before we know it, we've already reached the cafeteria. Eyes were still glued to us as we walked through. To my utter surprise, we settled down on the same table as Kim Donghyun.

He looked up and stared a hole in me. I gulped.

"What's she doing here?"

The twins exchanged some kind of look before grinning and replying the seemingly 24/7 irritated man. "She's going to eat with us!"

Something tweaked in the other's eyes before he just gave up.

"Suit yourself."