Welcome to W Academy!!

Save the princess!!

Our family has been cursed since even before I came to this world. 

"You will give your first son to me as a sacrifice." was what the witch said. Her exact words resonated in my father's head. He offended her and there was no way to take it back. The dreaded moment came when I was their first child and to their dismay, a male I am.

I grew up ignoring my gender. I lived as a princess. My small face and features definitely aided me in a way. Nobody knew about my gender, many fell head over heels for me. Every morning, I would be flooded with invitations to palaces and letters of proposal. 

"You must never let people know of your gender." I remembered my father telling me when I was only three years old. 

Everyday, I would be dressed up in beautiful gowns and dresses. I refused to grow out my hair. That would really mean I lost a part of myself as a guy. They had no choice except to put a wig over it. Tons and tons of money was spent just to make the perfect wig that would really deceive everybody's eyes. Me being a female was inevitable but yet, I still didn't want it.

-

"What do you mean I have to go to school?" I bellowed at the unreasonable request. My father sat in his throne, his head pleading and sorry. 

"You just need to attend school for three years, Minwoo." he pleaded. I felt sorry for the look in his eyes. I knew I wouldn't be able to reject him. He was my father afterall.

"I have to attend as a girl?" 

He snapped. "You are a girl, Minwoo." 

My eyes grew wide in shock and I took a step back unconsciously. He always forced it upon me. I looked at the heavily carpeted floor and bit my lips so hard it almost drew blood. 

I didn't had a choice in the first place.

-

The door of the big vehicle opened, so did the huge iron-wright gates. I set my foot down on the pavement. The servants rushed out to assist me in taking of my bag and escorting me in. I didn't really enjoyed the special treatment anyways so I sent them away, leaving only my personal maid, Min. Almost everybody's eyes were on me as I strolled along. The beautiful brown colour blazer really complemented the plaid skirt. It just felt too frilly for my taste as frills decorated the hems of the skirt as well as the sleeve openings of the white inner shirt. It almost felt ticklish.

The gentle spring breeze blew streaks of my hazel hair as it rode the wind the way it liked. A thin eyeliner was drawn and my lashes were, as usual, heavily layered. All to give me a more feminine look. It was as if my existence was a bluff. 

I met the eyes of a few students. It didn't took long for me to realize that it was a prestigious school. My brown orbs darted from corner to corner as I studied my surroundings closely. 

The main building was huge with four storeys. An indoor gym was constructed within a short walking distance from the main building and a big garden was on the other side of the building. Then I noticed something else that was a little off. I shrugged it off. Guess that's why I was in this school instead of others.

I sat down on the black leather couch in the office. Maybe I was too used to it, I crossed my legs instinctively. Being in school just felt unreal.

"Welcome to W Academy, Princess Minwoo!" perhaps the principal was all too glad to have me in his school. 

I nodded and smiled in response to his overwhelming greetings. My eyes darted to the maid beside me then back. She lowered her head, a smile hung on her face. Guess she knows what I was on about.

"It's such a great honor to have one of the most influential witch worldwide to be in our school!" he exclaimed excitedly yet again. 

Oh did I mentioned I'm a witch? Oh no? That's too bad then but heads up, a witch is coming your way.

 

--------

ooo first chapter up.

first chapter is always the boring chapter lmao so do look forward to it hahaha

if you haven't realised alr, i like to jump from places to places in a short span of time and my story always progresses really quick in the beginning. 

And also, my chapters are usually this short so im sorry for the disappointment hahaha