Chapter five: Is today 15th of the each month?

My hamster prince, Yoon DooJoon.

Play list: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4PU0s_zLU8

Please listen to this song while reading this fanfic.

DooJoon woke up in fear, “That dream again… Is today the 15th of the month again?” He thought. He crawled out from his little blue crib and glance at the calendar placed on the desk. DooJoon’s eyes widen in shock, “I have to leave.” He thought in panicked and tried to sneak out from his cage.

DooJoon tried to pull the locked chain, “Hurry up and open!” He hissed. Slowly, his little paw grew larger and fingers becoming bigger than before. “Please!” He bagged. Fortunately, the chain loosens and DooJoon charged out the little cage.

He dashes through the pipes of different buildings. “I can’t hold on anymore, I have to hurry up.” He rushes and took another turn. A smile spread across his little cheeks, “Yes!” He cheers and jumps out from the hole. Then, a magical swirl spins around his little body and his figure transform from a little hamster to a human.

DooJoon falls onto the floor and whined in pain. He sat down on the floor and glance at his bare hands, wriggling his fingers and toes. “I have changed back into my human form again.” He smiles brightly and lies down on the cold hard wooden ground. Later on, he frowns. “This only last for three days and by the time I will change back into the form of a hamster.” He thought in sadness.

Without wasting any single moment, he changed into a blue t-shirt and black tight jeans. Grabbing his bag, he left his apartment and into the bust crowd of people. “Where should I go to find my true love?” He wonders as he scanned the surrounding. However, a girl wearing uniform has captured his eyes. “Should I go and find her at her school?” He thought in amused.

After an hour, DooJoon stood outside Hana’s school, waiting for her to end school and he spotted a guy talking to Hana. She is smiling and giggling in elated. “Who is that guy?” DooJoon thought in suspicion.

“Goodbye, see you tomorrow.” She waves sheepishly and I hid behind the wall.

“Perhaps, is he the guy she has a fond with?” DooJoon smirks. After that, he spotted a pink colour wallet dropped onto the floor. He picks it up and analysed. “Could this be Hana’s?” He wondered and open the pink colour wallet. DooJoon rolled his eyes, “it does belongs to that clumsy girl.” Quietly, he followed her.

On the other hand, Hana is smiling in joy, “Taemin-si how can you be so sweet?” She imagined in her mind. “I can’t believe he offered to coach me for Mathematics lesson. Maybe he is doing it for charity. However, who cares?! Able to spend time with him is good enough.” Hana dances in delight.

Until then, Hana saw the reflection in the mirror on the lamp post and she saw a figure following behind her. “Am I dreaming too much in the broad day light that I almost assumed that the guy behind me is tailing me since I left school…?” Hana furrowed her eyebrows and speeded up her pace.

The sound echoes in Hana’s mind, “He is definitely trying to catch me!” She ensures and went into a back alley. DooJoon hold his heels and look around, “where is she?” He scratches his hair. All out of the sudden, he heard a girl yelling and he is whacked. “You stupid molester! How dare you try to do something inappropriate to me?!” Hana accused.

“Let go of me! I am not some ert!” DooJoon yelled. “Then, tell me what you doing behind me?!” Hana question. DooJoon flashed out a pink wallet, “is this your wallet? I found it outside a school down the road. I saw that it dropped out from your pocket so I followed you.” He explained and Hana let go of him.

Hana snatched the wallet from DooJoon and checked the belongings inside. “It’s really mine.” She thought in embarrassment. “I am sorry for my inappropriate action, are you alright?” Hana concerns and DooJoon nodded.

In fear, “thank you so much for helping me. Sorry, I will be leaving now. See you around.” Hana ran away. DooJoon sat on the floor, “a new side of her.” He thought.

-------------------------------

Thank you for subbing, reading and commenting for this fanfic!