Chapter one: My little hamster, Yoon DooJoon.

My hamster prince, Yoon DooJoon.

 

Hi, my name is Jung Hana. I am a high school student studying at Seoul high school and I am a second year this year. Currently, I am an assistant at Seoul high school’s childcare center to earn some cash for my expenses with friends. My grades are average and no particular activities I have joined in school too.

Today, like always, I am helping out at the childcare center for some income. I carried boxes of old toys to the storeroom so that the childcare center can donate it to others. I wiped away my sweats, “hope the next group of children will enjoy playing them.” I smiled. Then, a young child name Hae Jin, tugged my apron. “Yes?” I brimmed. “Can you read us the story of the frog prince?” She requested shyly and I nodded.

I took a chair and children crowded around me. I read them the story and they were so engrossed with the story. “I guess I may become a good announcer when I grow up.” I laughed. “In the end, the frog prince and the princess lives happily ever after. The end.” I ended the story and all the children clapped for me. “That’s fulfilling.” I thought in joy.

“Sister…” Hae Jin raised her hands sheepishly. “In the world, does frog prince exist?” She questions and I was taken aback. “A question I doubt I will hear from a kid. But…” I thought in amused. I tapped my chin, “Nope. I never seen a frog prince in my life before thought.” I reply politely.

“Why must the lady kisses the frog prince in order for him to turn back human? Why don’t they feed him with yummy food?” Another child asks. I giggled awkwardly, “As what the story said, kisses represents love I guess. Similarly, how your Daddy and Mummy kisses you guys too.”

“Sister, have you kisses a frog prince too?” They blurted and I blushed without any hesitation. My face turns as red as a tomato, “of course not. I don’t even have a boyfriend yet.” I thought feeling uncomfortable. All out of the sudden, the bell rings and it’s time for them to go home. I sighed in relived, “bless me for this weird situation.” I thought.

I am on my way home now, “come to think about it…Why don't I have a boyfriend?” I thought in curious. After a long thought, I threw in the white towel. “I guess because I don’t really have anyone I am interested in…” I thought in defeated. Then, I lid up my head, “I do have one thought… Taemin-si.” I thought. However, I let out a breath, “he would never have his eyes on me.”

I turned left, taking the shortcut home. “I wonder if there’s a frog prince in the world.” I mumbled. Suddenly, “Hey Miss.” Someone called me and I scanned around. However, there wasn’t anyone and I am in fear. “Don’t be scare, look down here.” He continues and I followed his direction. “Can you see me? I am at the back of the rubbish bin.” He added and I moved away the metal tin.

“Hi!” He greets in delight and I freeze on the spot. “I am so glad that you did not run away. You are the first human that saw me in this condition and still stand in front of me.” He blabbers and I am overwhelmed by a talking creature.

“I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Yoon DooJoon and a hamster now.” He introduced and I am out of words. I took a few steps back and ran out of the alley screaming. “Hey Miss, don’t go away!” DooJoon shouts in his cage.

I can't believe what I have seen just now a talking hamster and his name is Yoon DooJoon?!

------------

Hello, everyone, this is the very first chapter of this fanfic.

I do hope everyone is excited and enjoying this fanfic of mine.

@Dreamge.