Chapter four: My hamster prince, Yoon DooJoon.

My hamster prince, Yoon DooJoon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOkWV5NIJOk

Please listen to this song while reading this chapter, thank you!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter four: My hamster prince, Yoon DooJoon.

I scratched my head, “I don’t really have many reasons. I don’t know why I just can’t bear you to stay in the heavy rain alone.” I replied sheepishly. DooJoon was surprised by my words as he never has anyone do that for him. Everyone treated him like a monster, a talking hamster and everyone ran away when he speaks leaving him to depress. He cried and touched by my honestly.

“Don’t cry…” I whispered feeling heartbroken. “He must be disappointed by the world and humans.” I thought feeling upset too. I caress his little head, “don’t worry. I will take care of you and I promised you that.” I smile in confident. I flashed out my pinky, “let’s make a deal.”  DooJoon smiles and grabbed my finger. “It’s a deal.” He replied in delight.

“Now, it’s my turn to tell you my story.” He started the topic and I breathe in feeling nervous too. “My name is Yoon DooJoon and I am 23 years old this year. I am a lab assistant and a future scientist. Also, I am currently studying at Seoul University.” He introduces himself. However, I was shocked by his background and most importantly unable belief since it’s a little hamster talking to me.

“I turned into a hamster because I cursed by a witch leaving inside a forest at the end of Seoul. I was researching and gathering data from the trees until I saw a wooden house in the middle of nowhere. I went into the house and accidentally opened a brown colour wooden box which contains a magical stone. The witch appeared and cast me a spell…” He elaborated and I am practically overwhelmed by his story. “You don’t believe me?” He questions in sadness and I wave my hands in the air. “Not at all, I totally believed it,” I assured and DooJoon sighed.

“Did the witch tell you how can you turned back to human being again?” I questions and DooJoon shook his head. “She did not and the next time I woke up, I am trapped in that cage and of course in this hamster form.” He answered in defeat and my heart sank too. “Poor thing.” I thought in pity.

In the night, DooJoon was unable to fall asleep and he recalled the incident occurred in the broken house in the deep woods. “What is this box?” He thought and picked it up. He opened the lid and there was a magical purple gem inside it. “Isn’t this the ancient Cube?!” DooJoon was amazed by the new discovery he found from his adventures. Suddenly, he heard a laughter, “you do know about jewellery don’t you?” A lady speaks and he was shocked.

“Who are you?” DooJoon questions in surprised. She sat down on the torn couch and grinned. “My name? My name is Park Choa and I am the owner of this house.” She smirks and DooJoon’s eyes widen in shock. “This is your house?” He doubted and Choa nodded. “My house, don’t you think it looks lovely?” She smiles sweetly and he was speechless. “To inform you, that gem you are holding belongs to me.” She highlighted and DooJoon just glanced at the precious gem.

“May I have my gem back?” Choa requests politely and DooJoon hit it behind his back. “I can’t, this is a gem that will change the world and maybe even a new history could be discovered from it. I will do anything to have it, how much do you want?” He asks and Choa smirks. “Money?” She raised her eyebrows. “Not interested.” Choa denied DooJoon’s offers.

“As mentioned by you, the gem named “Cube” is so fabulous that it will change the world right? Unfortunately, my family has no interest in improving the standard of living of this world. All we want is to protect this gem so give it back to me.” She demands sternly. DooJoon peeked at the door and it is opened widely. Without any delay, he dashed towards the door. However, he is pulled back by a form of gravity.

Choa snapped her fingers and ropes tied me up. Even how much strength, DooJoon couldn’t get out of it. ‘Don’t waste time and energy. It will never be broken and etc.…” She said feeling bored. “What do you want from me?” DooJoon hisses. “Now, now. You shouldn’t be so rude and you have to understand the situation now. You are a thief and you are trying to steal my goods.” She said and DooJoon avoided her glances.

“You know, I think about it. I think I could give you this gem on one condition.” She states and DooJoon is attracted by her words. “You know for “Cube” to activate its power, you need to find true love.” She said. “I don't believe in true love.” DooJoon debates and Choa got cheeky. “Alright, I will give “Cube” in return to you. After finding true love” Without further ado, Choa turned DooJoon a little creature as known as a hamster.

-------

Thank you for reading this fanfic, deeply grateful!

Thanks for subbing, reading and commenting!