Chapter two: My little hamster, Yoon DooJoon.

My hamster prince, Yoon DooJoon.

I huffed and puffed, I dashed into the house and slammed the door behind me. I am out of breath, however, what was that creature just now?! A talking hamster or what I dreaming again?! I leant against the door, fatigue and out of my mind. “I need to take a break for sure.” I thought to feel worn out.

Mummy walked out from the kitchen, “Hi honey, you are home so early. 15 minutes earlier than before.” She highlighted. Then, she narrowed her eyebrows at me, “why are you sweating and sitting down at the entrance of the house?” She asks feeling weird. “I was jogging back my way just now, you know exercise.” I lied lamely and she scanned me up and down. “I will be going back to my room now.” I laughed awkwardly. “Do lie down on your bed without a shower.” She reminds.

I closed the door and switch on my laptop without any delay. I went to Google and searched “living talking hamster.” However, the results shown was just videos of Youtube video’s name “The Adventures of Hammy?” I raised my eyebrows in surprise, “okay…”

Next, I sank into my armchair and twirled around on it. “Who can I share this secret with…Yura? I doubt she will believe it. How about…Seohyun? I think the results will be the same.” I predicted in my mind and landed down on my bed. I folded my arms behind my head, “does Hyunseung, my older brother, believe in me?” I thought and ended up shaking my head.

All out of the sudden, the sky turn dark and the storms came along. The thunder roars and lightning strikes. “Remember to close your windows, it’s going to be raining cats and dogs.” Mum orders and I am feeling uncomfortable inside. I can’t sit still and I recalled the little hamster still at the alley. “He will drown to death.” I thought negatively.

I ran out of my room and down to the entrances. “Where are you going?! It’s raining heavy.” Mum asks in concern. I wore my raincoat with boots and took an umbrella with me. “I forgot that Hyunseung told me that he forgot to bring an umbrella so I going to meet him at the train station. I am late, talk later Mum.” I hurried.

On the other hand, the little hamster, Yoon DooJoon is hiding in his small plastic house in the cage. “It’s so cold.” He shivered. DooJoon opens his small eyes and the vision is blurred by the droplets of water. “I am scared.” He thought in fear. Suddenly, the bags of rubbishes were removed by a young lady wearing a yellow raincoat with a red umbrella.

I exhaled and inhaled while pushing the smelly rubbish bins aside. “Little hamster, you still there? Can you make a little sound?” I requested and I heard that tiny creature quirking. Tossing aside the last bag, “Hey, little one. I am here to save you.” I smiled happily and used the red umbrella to cover us. But, the wind was so strong that it got blown away.

I my raincoat and covers the cage with it. “Don’t worry, I promise to protect you and keep you alive,” I assured and make my way home. Slyly, I peek through the hole from outside and there weren’t any inside. Quickly, I ran back into my room. Removing my raincoat, I held the cage up high, “you okay?” I worried and he gave me a little nod.

I grabbed a towel from my closest and dry clean him. “I am glad that you are safe, little hamster, hopefully, Mum doesn't find you. Otherwise, we are both going to be killed out of the house for sure.” I grumble.

My bedroom’s door springs wide opened and I flinched in shocked. I hide the hamster behind my back, “yes?” I forced out a smile. “Why are you all wet?” Mum demands an answer. Hyunseung appears from behind, “when did I request you to pick me up from the train station?” He asks. I laughed dryly, “I thought you did, maybe I remembered wrong. There’s why I ran to the other train station located in the north.” I lied.

Mum was furious, “you better clean up the mess you created.” She pointed and I followed. It was the trace of liquid I brought back home with me from outside. “I die.” I thought in sadness.

-------------------------

Hello, everyone, this is the second chapter of this fanfic.

Thank you for subbing, reading and commenting this fanfic.

I hope all of you have enjoyed.