October 3, 2015

Hello

“The energy of hatred won't get you anywhere; but the energy of forgiveness,

which reveals itself through love, will transform your life in a positive way.” 

― Paulo CoelhoThe Zahir

 

 Sad Song - We The Kings

 

 

Good evening to you, Joshua!

 

This day, I have to admit, isn't as bad as how I expected it to be. I'm listening to Jesse McCartney's 'Just So You Know' right now. So I woke up at like 6 in the morning. And as usual, I stared at the ceiling for a very long time again. And then mom asked me to clean the house and so I did. I had nothing else to do. 

After cleaning, she asked me to take a bath and told me to help her to the mall. We did a lot of bonding together. My dad's at Ilocos. And then on Wednesday, I'll be sleeping alone in the house since mum's going out with her friends. And on October 16, she's going to Ilocos.

I wanted to ask Sisa to sleep here with me but I'm 99% sure that her mom wouldn't allow her to do so.

I also bought a book today. It's about 2 guys who are like orphans and are always abused. The plot's amazing and I couldn't wait to read it. I'll share it to you once I'm done, I guess. Haha. 

 

When I woke up, mom was playing Christmas songs and I suddenly felt sad. 'Sana Ngayong Pasko' was the title of the song. And although it was corny as , I thought so much of you. The lyrics stabbed my heart. Let me share it to you. I hope you read it.

 

Sana ngayong Pasko ay maalala mo pa rin ako

Hinahanap-hanap pag-ibig mo.

At kahit wala ka na, nangangarap at umaasa pa rin ako.

Muling makita ka, at makasama ka,

Sa araw ng Pasko.

 

Christmas was never a happy celebration for me since the year my grandma died. Everything became dull and just... boring. I honestly thought I would be celebrating this Christmas with you. And I already planned everything that we're gonna do in my head. 

I hope 2016 would be a fantastic year for the both of us.

I love you, Joshua Nicolas Yu.

 

 

// 9:26 PM