Anger

After School *Vampire and Werewolf version*

Tiffany threw her head up and looked around quickly. She then stood up with quick speed. "What's wrong, Fany ?" Jessica stared at the worried wolf with curious bright eyes. Tiffany stared at the three wolves around her and said "Guys, I just heard Lizzy's howl.. and it wasn't the good one either." Jooyeon and the two others darted up and criped "What ?! Where did it come from ?" Pointing a single claw at where Lizzy last stood, Raina pranced her feet down on the harden ground and swooped off to see what had happened. Jessica, still confused, trudged along behind them to find the helpless wolf.

"Sunny !" Stop !!" Taeyeon grabbed Sunny around the shoulders. Lizzy's blood dripped down Sunny's mouth and the scent of it naturally made Taeyeon's fangs pop out. Trying to fight off the wanting, she slapped Sunny across the face. The sting of her freezing hand made her snap out of her state. Nana and Kahi stared at Lizzy grabbing her neck and whimpering. Swinging her arms around Sunny, Uee put her in army carry and jumped upon a lone branch. "Hey, let's get out of here. QUICK. The werewolves might heard her howl." Sunny cried out of anger ", LET GO OF ME !!!!! I'm not ing finished with her !!" "Shut up, Sunny !" Nana screeched, afraid that they'll hear her. Grabbing Taeyeon's wrist, Kahi pulled herself forward and ran out of the bloody scene. Seeing them all disappear one by one, Lizzy looked at her hand which covered her neck. The blood around her palm blazed a bright crimson. Seering pain burned around her neck.

Skidding to a halt, Jessica gave a worried look "This is vampire territory. We can't go any further.." "NO ! We gotta get Lizzy back and I can tell she's near. Her scent is pretty strong for some reason." Raina glanced at Jooyeon. Hearing a small swirl of leaves rustling, Lizzy thought it was another group of vampires. Curling in a ball, she gave another loud ear shattering howl. "LIZZY !!" Lizzy turned her head slowly because of the burning pain on her neck. She definitly knew it was Tiffany's voice. She screamed out her loudest "Tiffany !!!! Help, Unnie !" Jumping over a low branch, she saw Tiffany's shape and Jessica's shape on the shadows of the moonlight. Behind them was tired looking Jooyeon and Raina. Pointing her ears straight up, Jooyeon collapsed besides Lizzy and shrieked "What happened !!!????!" Looking at her blood covered clothes and neck, Raina felt herself lurch. "Uhmm.. nothing." "Yah ! Maknae, you better tell us." Scared by Jessica's cold intimidation, Lizzy spurt out "OKAY ! I got attacked by a vampire named Sunny and she was with the others that we saw..." Embarrased to tell that she couldn't fend herself, she looked downwards to the ground. Tiffany gave a slight angry growl, picking up Lizzy in cradle position she said in a soothing voice "Okay, okay. Just don't get hurt anymore." Jessica gave a whimper and Raina whispered "Those es will die once and for all."