Not Worth The Time

After School *Vampire and Werewolf version*

"Guys. We should stop what we're doing and just leave..." Lizzy looked at Jooyeon desperately, because she hated fighting. "You think we're that weak ?! We're not retreating this early." Jooyeon barked at Lizzy and stared Raina with gold eyes. Raina didn't give a nod, because she was scared as well. Nana looked at the three and smirked "You know.. we won't hurt you dogs." Running the tip of her tongue on the edge of her fangs. Twitching her ears, Jooyeon sneered "What do ya' mean by that ?" "She means you're not worth the time to deal with. That animal brain flow to your head." Kahi gingerly snickered. Lizzy stared at Raina and Raina knew what she meant. Quietly whispering, Raina said to Jooyeon "C'mon. This is all an accident.. Let's just leave." "You too ?!" Howling at that thought. Uee sharpened her eyes and gave a low laugh, her red tongue flowing up and down. Stealing a glance at Lizzy, her eyes showed hints of fear and worry. Giving a silent sigh, she looked at the three pale sticks and growled "You're not actually worth the time to even argue with.." Chuckling at the wolf-like figures, Jooyeon swiftly turned around and headed the opposite direction of them, Lizzy and Raina following along.

Stopping and not moving where they went, Nana flopped herself down and sighed "Ugh, and I thought we were gonna have a brighter day." "Well you can't or we'll burn up." Kahi patted her concrete back trying to make her laugh. Giving a weak smile and Uee plopped down and touched the scratch on Nana's soft cold cheeks. Cringing at the sting of it Uee briskly said "It's a werewolf mark. It's gonna hurt for awhile. So just wait it out until it's gone.. probably a week." Rolling her eyes up and the cloud lights reflecting her red eyes, Nana just didn't get the reason why werewolves are harsh. Or why her kind are so rude and cold. Knowing the fact that she grew up to hate them, she put it that way so no other blood ers would hate her. "We should probably head back to our place, girls." Kahi said to both Nana and Uee. Standing up and glancing away at them, Uee rolled her tongue out to say "Let's go. We gotta cover that wound too, Nana."

Shuffling their claws on the forest dirt floor, Jooyeon huffily seemed irritated at Raina and Lizzy. Jooyeon was never the kind to back down a fight if she was threatened or made fun of. Raina also knew the fustrations of backing down ill-treated vampires, but wanted to give up because vampires are very powerful and fearless beings. "Unnie, don't be like this. We did this for our own good. Not just my own.." Lizzy whined at her and putting a clawed hand on her shoulder. Giving a slight growl in her sentence, Jooyeon sarcastically said "Well, OF COURSE it was.." Lizzy knew that Jooyeon could be sarcastic at times like this. Brushing her hand away from her shoulder, Raina looked at the sky and said "It looks like it's gonna be dark in a few. Let's go back to our part of the forest." Jooyeon also knew that once it fell night and they were in the same area, they were dead werewolf meat. They were in vampire territory, not the best place to be for outsiders. Not saying one word, she perked her ears and tail and went clawing past the dirt ground again to a safe place.