Pity

After School *Vampire and Werewolf version*

Trying to find a place where the moonlight shone on the tree hole spots, Lizzy turned her head side to side. Unaware of the danger ahead, she tiredly plopped herself down on a rock of where the moon gleamed brightly down. Huffing a simple sigh, thoughts ran through her head on how fustrating today was. Raina and Jooyeon could have atleast told the poor little werewolf that she was on vampire property of the Ventrue clan. Back at the werewolf group, Jessica gave a curious question "Sooo... like... what happened with Lizzy ? Is she okay ? She seems so... awkward today. It's not even like her." "Ehh... don't even wanna mention it." Jooyeon barked. Tiffany and Jessica exchanged strange looks and trailed off the question. On the other side, Sunny's stomach gave a small growl and Taeyeon said "Ha-ah. I heard that Sun-eh~" "Shut up, Taengoo. It's not like you never hungry when you crave blood." Sunny snapped and glared at Taeyeon who was jumping a thin branch.

Hearing the swift footsteps not much ahead, Lizzy picked up her head from her deep thoughts. Turning her head side to side, she looked at the leaves rustling along the dirt ground. Wiggling her wolf-like ears and tails, she didn't want anymore trouble. Sunny and Nana jumped down and skidded at a sudden stop. Looking at them with a fearful look, Lizzy looked to see that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Recognizing the animal blood scent, Sunny her pink lips and ran the tip of her tongue on her fangs. "Well, guys... I guess we have dinner served." She remarked and looked behind to see Uee, Kahi, and Taeyeon. "YOU ! You're the one that's with those other two dogs." Kahi scoffed at Lizzy. Glaring at them with a fear of attack, she blinked her gold eyes and pricked her claws out for defense. "Who is she ? What is she doing on vampire fields ?" Taeyeon cracked out. Lizzy quickly thought "This is vampire property ?! Jooyeon and Raina never told me this !" "It doesn't matter, she's our meal." Sunny stared at the helpless werewolf with a hungry look. Sunny slowly tried approaching Lizzy, but felt a strong arm stop her from the front. "What're you doing ?" Sunny glanced at Nana with red maroon eyes.

"Stop. Let's not do this." Nana demanded. Uee followed along and didn't want trouble "Yeah... Sunny stop. We could find something else to feed off of. Let's agree with Nan-" "NO ! C'mon, guys. Werewolf blood is like the best thing ever for us vampires." Sunny complained and stared at Kahi for agreement. Kahi just didn't want to argue and said "Uhmm... I don't know. " Huffing at Kahi, she switched her glance at Taeyeon. "You know Sunny, we should listen to the others.. I don't wanna argue...." Giving a fustrated look, Sunny didn't want to agree with the others. "You know what forget you." Moving the pale arm away, Sunny extended her pearl fangs and blurred herself at blinding speed. "NO ! SUNNY DON'T DO THIS !" Nana cried out to the blurry figure. Lizzy not knowing what was happening was thrown to the hard cold ground and felt extreme pain on the side of her neck. Looking down to see what happened, she saw the young thirsty vampire on top of her, quenching herself. Uee and Kahi ran besides her and ripped Sunny off of her. Touching her prefusely bleeding wound, Lizzy gave off a loud shattering howl that spread the night.