Danger

After School *Vampire and Werewolf version*

Lizzy looked back at where they were and hastily thought "What's with vampires ? Or what's with our kind..? I don't get why we are natural enemies, like a mongoose and a snake." Raina stared at her with worried eyes and ran along to catch up with Jooyeon. Raina and Jooyeon knew that being in that part of the forest was life risking and dangerous. They foolishly forgot to tell Lizzy about this important information. Scouring another few more meters, they heard the light howling of the other werewolves. Jooyeon picked up her speed to meet up with her other fellow shape shifters. She just loved to see others just like her. As they reached their destination, all three skidded to a hard stop and looked up to see Jessica and Tiffany from the Pleasant Moon clan. "Oh ! Sica ! Fany ! I didn't know that you two will be here." Raina happily wagged her tail. Tiffany gave out a small laugh and said "Our parents are just here for a few days to just meet your werewolf clan." She wagged her maroon tail and it followed the pattern of Jessica's caramel blonde tail. Slipping a toothy grin, Jooyeon said "You guys should be with us for awhile, it's already night." They both quickly nodded as they went to where they usually sit around. Lizzy seemed tired to be around them, because of what happened before. Trying to slip out of the group, she slipped out the words "Uhmm.. hey guys.. I feel like taking in a little fresh air alone. I'll be back." Jessica gave her a warm look and said "Don't go too far away from us and be careful. You don't know what might be lurking." Lizzy then dashed out to the thick part of the forest. Stupidly not knowing that random vampires roam around at dark.

"OWCH !" Nana cried as Kahi tried putting a bandage pad on her cheek wound. "Hold still, won't you ! It won't hurt after we put this on." Uee said as she was watching them fight for dominance. The sounds of Nana's hissing and screaming caught the ears of two other vampires. Jumping from a rock that was beyond near them, two other pale vampires popped out. "Well, well, well, look at what we have here~" Kahi laughed. Uee turned around to see her fellow vampires from the Ventrue clan. Nana pushed Kahi off of her and happily said "Sunny !! Taeyeon !! What're you guys doing here ?" Nana showed them a grin of white fangs. "Well, we heard your screaming of pain and we thought we'd just pop by to see what was happening." Sunny flashed her bright maroon eyes and a grin. Taeyeon followed along "Yeah, when we heard you, we thought you were in some trouble again." Uee chuckled and replied "We're just helping her with a wound she got. Don't ask how she got it.. LONG STORY." Taeyeon and Sunny looked at eachother and gave a laugh of white fangs. Nana grabbed her stomach as she felt it grumble about three times consecutively. "I heard that, Nana. Let's go find you some blood. I can scent a animal nearby. I can't tell if it's a deer or a rabbit, but it's pretty fast by what I can tell." Taeyeon looked at her. All 5 of them stood up and ran, in search of the mysterious animal blood. Kahi sighed as she pumped her legs to run again.