Encounter

After School *Vampire and Werewolf version*

"Catch up!" Uee sneered as Kahi was stumbling behind. The three pale figures swiftly jumped branch to branch as if jumping a pebble. Looking back, Nana smiled and her fangs glistened towards Kahi, who was terribly behind them. Even though she could run a 100 miles per hour, Uee and Nana could run faster. The wind blew softly and the leaves crunched as they briskly ran. But Uee had a feeling that something wasn't right. There was a unwanted presence, ahead.

2 miles ahead of them, was Jooyeon, Raina, and Lizzy. Sprinting the opposite direction of the blood ers, Lizzy picked up a unusual scent of strong animal blood and felt uncomfortable. She twitched her ears as if something was bothering her greatly. Jooyeon seemed to be very curious of what it was and moved along with the blowing wind. Raina could hear footsteps ahead, but guessed that they were creatures moving around. Lizzy trudged along behind Jooyeon, as she picked up her speed.

Nana seemed to pick up her speed too, as she wanted to improve her accuracy. Not knowing that something unwanted was up nearby, she looked back, while running, to see where Kahi and Uee are. Taken a back that they had to catch up, Nana happily cried out "Hey ! You two are sooooooo slo-" In a white hot flash, she bumped into something red hot to her pale icy skin. She flew back about 20 ft and hit a tree trunk from behind.

Jooyeon only saw a blurred image and got hit as if a steel bat hit her body. The blonde vampires freezing skin made her shiver. Raina and Lizzy skidded to a sudden stop. "Well.. look at what he have here Lizzy, a poor little bat out of it's cave." Raina smirked. Nana stood up and looked at the person who smashed into her. Her bright red eyes defined and her fangs extended as her anger burned. Jumping from the branches above, Uee and Kahi came down and hissed at the werewolves. "What do you think you're doing, you damn dogs." Kahi shouted enraged. "Your stupid crap was the one to bump into me!" Jooyeon snarled out. "Haha, don't get so angry. That collar must be stopping your blood flow to your brain." Uee laughed out. Glaring at Uee, Raina picked up her claws and ran towards her.

In a quick reflex, Nana took the hit. Flying aside, Kahi and Uee watched her stand back up. Touching below her right eye were three fresh claw marks. Raina smirked at her and gave a low growl for a warning. Lizzy turned at her and lowly said "You shouldn't have done that..." "Why ?" "Look at them..." Staring at the vampires, their hissing showed their fangs and their breath quickened. Posing in a way of attacking. Looking upon their red eyes, the intensity grew.