Everything Will be Alright

The Last Choice

“No luck again this time” SeoHyun said, whining as she rest in the couch. “Unnie why do they keep rejecting us? Are we not good enough?” she asked her older sister HyoYeon. They are not actually blood related she’s a friend whom she met and trained with for 2 years. They are a project group back then together with two other girls, TaeYeon and Tiffany. But unfortunately they didn’t have the chance to debut. Since then they have decided to live together and to start again. “Ooooooohhhhhhhhh look at our maknae being sentimental again.” Hyo teased. “What happened to our cheerful and ever positive maknae? Don’t be like that our time will sure come sooner or later” says the eldest in the group TaeYeon. “But really Unnie they always tell us that they will call us back but they never do. I’m starting to get frustrated.” SeoHyun continuously complained. As the atmosphere becomes gloomy Tiffany get up and give maknae a sweet kiss and a warm hug. Taeng and Hyo touched by Fany’s gesture joined the two and comfort each other. “Now we are like a bunch of depressed ahjummas” Hyo joked and they laughed it out. “Ok, who’s in for some pizza this dinner? I’ll buy!” Fany volunteered.

The auditions have never been good to the girls these past months as they continuously being rejected by the agencies. They push their lucks by auditioning individually but there still no single calls for confirmation. In this situations the maknae SeoHyun is specially affected but always try to be all positive for her parents, for her sisters and of course for her dream,but not this time though. She’s too tired, too frustrated that she wanted to cry but doesn’t want her sisters to know. After dinner she decided to go out, to release the stress. “”Unnie I’ll go buy something outside, I’ll be back in a bit”. Her sisters know her too well and didn’t bother asking what she will buy because they know very well the reason why would she want to go out. “Yah Hyoyeon Fanny-ah, look here she goes again, she’s really not good at lying.” “I know, I seriously hate her whenever she’s like that, I hate that I feel the same way as she did” says Fany, frustrated. “Well me, I can’t blame her she’s still young and yet suffer these rejections, so pitiful.” Hyoyeon explained.

Seohyun went out, bought something to drink. Alone by herself she decided to go to a park nearby. While strolling at the park, she looks up and admire the stars in the sky suddenly she remembered her home, her room full of stars and her parents. Before going to sleep her moms usually sings a lullaby for her and then say some things like “baby you should be a good person with a wonderful heart when you grow up so you can sparkle like the stars in the sky.” As she reminisces her moments with mom tears began to pour in her eyes. “Omma, I’m trying my best to be a star a real big star omma as you wish. I miss you I badly want to call you right now but I can’t, not this time. Omma give me strength, Omma saranghae ” Seohyun cried. She continued walking and finally found a place where she can rest and clear her mind. She sits comfortably in a bench. Whenever she’s depressed singing helps Seohyun release her stress and gain back strength. She checks if there are people around when she realized there’s none she cleared then starts singing. She sings the song that her mom taught her and put all the frustrations and depressions in it. Though there’s a hint of sadness in her voice it is still very angelic and beautiful. She finished the song and decided to go home without even noticing that there is someone who became an instant fan. "Don't be sad everything will be alright." the silent fan uttered to himself.