YongHwa

The Last Choice

"I'm sorry" and "I love you" and that girl that I use to know were all lingering in my dreams recently. I don't know if she is someone I truly love but it seems like it because everytime I see her in my dreams it's like someone is pinching my heart. It aches that much. That girl whose face is not that vivid gives me warmth. Her innocent smile says that she's a girl with a pure heart. Her sparkling eyes gives me an assurance that life isn't cruel at all. Though her eyes truly sparkle, I can't help but notice that it's beggining to water, the sadness is evident. But why are those eyes sad? Why are those tears falling? Is it beacause of me? I thought, maybe. I try to go near her but as I make my way something very bright blinded my eyes. I wish I have said what I wanted to say to her but too bad my dreams always end there without a proper ending. I hate it that way but I keep wanting to have that dream again. Maybe because I want to see what she exactly looks like that very moment or maybe because I want to figure thing out and have a closure. This feeling bothers me. I hope someday time will thake me to that place again at that very moment so I can settle things and finally find peace.