I love you

Because
Please log in to read the full chapter

BGM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLQyoPHpgSA

Kim Sunggyu is not an idiot. Well, his fans thought so. But now, looking at his overwhelmed self as he reprimanded his four stupid dongsaengs, he was beginning to think that he was stupid to trust them.

“I don’t even know where I should begin… Maybe I should start about how Myungsoo and Sungyeol burnt my kitchen? Or should I start about how Hoya and Dongwoo broke the storeroom door?” Sunggyu huffed as he stared at his kneeling dongsaengs.

It had been a while since this side of Sunggyu showed up and the members were not ecstatic to meet him. Woohyun had disappeared earlier and that just added up to Sunggyu’s frustration.

“Hyung, it wasn’t our fault that we got locked inside the storeroom…”

“You could have called me! You didn’t have to break the damn door! You know how long I got nagged by the staff? I had to be responsible because I’m the one that asked them earlier. Now I had to pay for the door…” Dongwoo hid behind Hoya when Sunggyu glared at him, but the younger pushed him away. Love came later, right now he needed to save himself first.

“Not to mention that I need to fix the kitchen too… why did I asked you two anyway?! Can’t you keep your hands off each other for a while… now, my dinner is ruined… I can’t just order the food, Woohyun will know…”

“Then you should have cooked it yourself.” Sungyeol turned to stare at the boy beside him. Wrong time to change into L, considering the look Sunggyu was giving him, this might ended with a fight.

“What did you say, L-shi?” the slow, threatening voice was more scary than when Sunggyu was shouting at them.

“Nothing, hyung. I’m just talking to myself.” Sungyeol sent his thanks to heaven that Sunggyu had a soft spot for Myungsoo. Because Myungsoo said that, he didn’t probe more, however that didn’t meant Sunggyu’s nagging session was over.

“And now, Woohyunie is missing too… I want my Woohyunie…” And there you go, the actual reason why Kim Sunggyu was such a mess. He had come back to an empty house and his Woohyunie refused to pick up his call.

“Maybe Woohyun hyung was busy…” Hoya ventured, trying to calm the leader. An agitated Sunggyu is not a good sign.

“He has no schedule today. And Woohyunie always answered my calls.” A pouting Sunggyu plopped into the couch, ignoring his kneeling members.

“Woohyun hyung does have his own life too, hyung…” Sungyeol shut up when the elder turned to glare at him. Nam Woohyun is a sensitive topic, Sungyeol should know better than to shoot his mouth.

“I am Woohyun’s life…” Myungsoo swore he heard that but didn’t dare to comment. Sunggyu was right, Kim Sunggyu is Nam Woohyun’s life and the leader was taking him for granted all these times. Maybe Woohyun finally had enough.

The silence was broken when Sungjong opened the door with a flourish. Maybe his date had gone well, on second thought, they always went well. He just raised his eyebrow at the sight, clearly not surprised anymore.

“I don’t even want to know what happened but I think I shall entertain myself with these hyungs’ failure. So what did they do Sunggyu hyung?” Sungjong ignored the glares he received from the hyungs and just sat next to Sunggyu on the couch.

“They ruined everything…” Sunggyu wailed into Sungjong’s chest, sniffling. The maknae was feeling a bit grossed out but he had better things to do, for example, teasing the other members.

“What? Sungyeol and Myungsoo hyung burned the dishes? Hoya and Dongwoo ruined the decorations?” Sungjong knew he hit the bull’s-eye when the other members refused to make eye contact with him. Sungjong snickered silently, these hyungs are really predictable.

“I don’t even know why you trusted them on the first place, hyung… don’t worry, look what I brought back.” Sunggyu sneaked a peek at the bag Sungjong was holding with a confused look.

“I didn’t know you can cook, Sungjongie…”

“I couldn’t. Bomi noona cooked them when I told her about your plan.”

“Why did you even tell her… now Bomi will tease me because I fail.” Sunggyu hid his face back into Sungjong’s chest.

“We have the food… and some of the decorations still can be used…” Sungjong trailed off

Please log in to read the full chapter