Confession to Sungjong?

Because
Please log in to read the full chapter

Sunggyu stood in front of the lower apartment with dread in his heart. He had been pacing in front of the door for ten minutes, considering whether he should ring the bell or just open the door, he had the passcode anyway. In the end, when Sungjong opened the door to go out, he was met with a sweaty Sunggyu in front of the door.

“Did you take the stairs, hyung?” Sungjong cocked his head to the side, thinking how ridiculous what he just said. Everyone knew Sunggyu never take the stairs.

“Sungjong-ah… Come with me!”

“But…” Sungjong almost screamed out when Sunggyu suddenly pulled his hand and dragged him into the elevator. Sunggyu’s palm was sweaty and making Sungjong uncomfortable. But someone else was more uncomfortable. Woohyun saw Sunggyu dragging Sungjong out and a curious Woohyun never meant anything else but trouble.

So Woohyun followed them. He watched the as lift ascended to the rooftop before he ran upstairs using the stairs. When he reached, he was greeted with a sight he never thought he would see.

Everyone knew Sungjong was straight. Even when he basically grew up with six gay, he still found girls more attractive. Basically because he thought his hyungs were disgusting and he practically thought everyone else were like them. So Woohyun was speechless when he heard the words that came out from Sunggyu’s mouth.

“Hyung…” Sunggyu’s heart was hammering in his chest, he felt like he would faint and die on the spot. But

Please log in to read the full chapter