Dongwoo's and Hoya's errand

Because
Please log in to read the full chapter

Hoya pushed opened the storeroom door and almost gagged at the musty smell came out from there. He was about to turn back and pretend he never agreed to this when Dongwoo pushed him inside and closed the door behind them, causing the room to plunged into darkness.

“Hyung! At least let me the light first!” Suddenly, he felt a hand pushed on his shoulder, causing him to knock onto the wall.

“If you did, I won’t be able to do this.” He felt Dongwoo lips brushed against his ears, causing Hoya to shiver. Dongwoo trailed wet kisses along his jawline, before latching his lips onto Hoya’s. Hoya instinctively grabbed Dongwoo’s neck to pull him closer just as Dongwoo bit his lower lips softly. Hoya opened his mouth and let Dongwoo’s tongue ran around, fighting with his own. Things were just about to get more heated when Hoya’s phone suddenly blared with ringtone saved for the scary leader that send them to the storeroom. Sighing, Dongwoo pulled back as Hoya picked up the call.

“Yes, Sunggyu hyung. We are here.”

“Get to work!!! I know you two are making out in there!!!” Hoya pulled the phone away as Sunggyu screamed at him. He cringed as he turned off the call, turning to a grinning Dongwoo.

“Should we continue where we left off?” Hoya tried to pull Dongwoo towards him but suddenly the light .

“We better do our job. This room is making me sick.” Hoya sighed but just followed the elder, looking around the boxes lined u

Please log in to read the full chapter