Hufflepuffs

EXO at Hogwarts

Xiumin is the first of your three Hufflepuffs. Xiumin is Luhan's boyfriend and the 2 of them have been together since 4th year, But xiumin doesn't know how he was able to put up with Luhan's matchmaking for this long, lets just say they are in love and leave it at that. 

Chanyeol is the second of our Hufflepuffs.He is more if the pranky type of person, and the one person that he oves to prank is Sehun, the young, nieve Slytherin maknae. If you were to ask chanyeol why he loves to prank Sehun he would just reply with "i don't, he just happens to be the one that walkes into the prank", but what he really means is "i love him, thats why" but would you really want peopel to know that you like a pure blood Slytherin, No you woulden't, that's why Chanyeol pranks Sehun, so tat Sehun will pay even the slighest bit of attention to him, even if it's just to shout at him. I know what your thinking, "wouldn't it just be bette rto just tell him the truth", butyou are just thinking to far ahead in the story, so slow down your brean a bit.

Jongin or Kai is the last and the youngest of our Hurrlepuffs and he has a very serious problem, he likes the younger of the Wu twins and that is a big no no. You see liking Lay is something a lot of people try to avoid, you may be wondering why that is, well its because Lay has a condition called Hemophilia which is a medical condition in which the ability fo the blood clot is severely reduced, causing the sufferer to bleed severely from even a slight injury, which makes Kris protective of Lay so most people try to stay away from Lay so that they don't have to deal with Kris, but Kai started to like Lay back in year 5 when he saw Lay win the game agents them and the way that the sun was shining made Lay look like an angel and Kai just coulden't help but fall. Can Kai get to Lay without having to deal with Kris, what and read.