Gryffindors

EXO at Hogwarts

The first of the three Gryffindors is Luhan. Luhan already has a boyfriend, Xiumin, but for some reason he feels the need to help his house mates find their own boyfriends and he already has the perfect people in store for them, he just has to work ot how to get them together.

The other two Gryffindors in out story are the Wu twins, Yifan and Yixing

Yifan or Kris as most people call him is the captain of the Gryffindor Quiddith team, he is insainly hot, tall and he has everything anyone could want, but their is something or rather someone that he doesn't have and that peron ths D.O. You see for some unknown reason Kris the tall and loud, captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team has fallen for D.O the silent and short Slytherin seeker. Now when you first look at kris you would think that he is a heartless giant but in reality if you get to know him you would find out that he is really a gaint sensitive teddy bear and if you do something to really mess his life up, like fake dating him just so you can find out how he is plan for quidditch, them you would know about it because he would get very emotional. If you really want to know how emotional he can actually get then i suggest you read on in this story.

Yixing or Lay is quite a happy-go-lucky person, infact he is the exact opposite of his twin brother Kris. But Lay, like his brother is on the quidditch team, where he first saw the Hufflepuff captain Kai, ever since he saw Kai playing in year 5 he just hasn't beeen able to get him off his mind, even sneeking out in the middel of the night to go and dance in the room of requirement doesn't help, epecially when Kai also goes to dance in the ROR at night, no matter what he tries to do he just can't get Kai out of his mind. Hopefully this year he finally be able to forgett about Kai or so he thinks.