Ravenclaws

EXO at Hogwarts

Their are 3 Ravenclaws in you story, but they aren't as important as some others, they mainly play a backing role to our story.

The first Raven claw is Suho, now you have probably huard the name mentanted befor because he is Chen's boyfriend. Now Suho is muggle born but like i said in the last chapter people don't care because they are all scared of Chen. A lot of people think that Suho is the Uke in the relationship but they are wrong, if you are close enough to Suho then you wil see that he has a dominant side hidden away.

Next you have the love birds, the deadly Ravenclaw couple, Tao anad Baekhyun, they are quite a pair. First they can be really lovey dovey to eachother and the next moment they could be having an argument about something, but their arguments are easily settled by Suho. Now with these two they both know martal arts, Tao knows Wushu and Baekhyun knows Hapkido, so they are know as the deadly Ravenclaw couple by most students. In their spair time Baektao like to make other people confess their feeling for each other, thats how Chen and Suho got together because they were both to shy to emit their feelings for each other. This year baekhyun nd Tow are planning to get 3 couples together but these couples will by far be their biggest challeng this year.


Sorry about the photo it was the only one i could find. 

double update today. YAY

ill try to update more oftern but i have lots of work to do so ill try to update at least once a week if i can.