Slytherins

EXO at Hogwarts

Their are 3 Slytherins in our story. Now one of the Slytherins named Chen already has a boyfriend, a Ravenclaw boyfriend named Suho at that, but most people don't care because they are scared of Chen but two of his house mates are annoyed with Chen, mainly because he has a boyfriend but also because he has a higher position than them so he can tell them what to do.

Kyungsoo or D.O as he is called be everyone is annoyed at Chen because of what he is making him do. Now Chen is the captain of the Slytherin Quidditch team so that means he can boss D.O around a lot but noe Chen is making him do something that he promised himself that he would never do. What Chen has asked him to do can be done by anyone on the Quidditch team so he's really annoyed that he had to do it, why coulden't it be Sehun or anyone else, but no it had to be him. Bacicaly D.O has had a crush on Kris, who is the captain of the Gryffindor Quidditch team, so Chen is making him confess to Kris in hopes that he feels the same way, then when they start dating Chen want D.O to find out how the Gryffindor team is going to play their games. But what D.O dosen't know is that he is in for the most emotional romance in his life.

Sehun is the youngest of the 3 Slytherins, but lukely for him he doesn't have to use anybody, but their is still a problem in his life. His problem is his family, Sehun's family is one of the famalies that still believe that only pure bloods should be at hogwarts. Now Sehun doesn't believe any of this so you might be thinking why is their a problem, well the problem is that he has a crush on a muggle born wizard. Now do you really think that a family of puritan pure bloods will want their only son to fall for a muggle born student that is not only muggle born but also a boy, NO. But the thing is that you don't get a say in who you fall for in any way, you life sometimes just makes desitions for you, Now Sehun knows this but he doesn't regret who he has fallen for, he doesn't care that he likes a muggle born wizard, he doesn't care that he likes a boy, he just want a happy ending. Lukely after a lot of challenges he does get his happy ending, it just takes a bit more than time then he would have hoped.