Verified

Odds in Approval // DISCONTINUED


 

5 || Verified

 



 

"Sooo...." Jimin said, peeking out from behind the square-pillow that he hugged tightly to his chest, "What do you think?"

Jimin sat on his bed, with Jungkook and Taehyung seating themselves towards the edge. The red head had invited them over for a "talk" in the stead of burning under the hot sun at the park and the dongsaengs had agreed wholeheartedly, fully aware that it would probably be about his love problems (and because they had nothing better to do on a boring Sunday). But even after almost two hours of retelling, suggestions and results, Jimin still embarrasingly refused  the fact that he was interested in the other.

"I just think you're in love, to be honest," Taehyung deadpanned as he played with Jungkook's obsidian hair as the latter purred gently, "Seriously, just confess or something." "I know right."

The two youngers were clearly tired of their elders complaining, despite being totally amused at his behaviour. It'd only been a few weeks since they'd met the other but they had gotten to know him quite well and this flustered, red faced Jimin was completely different to the cool-faced, smiley one that they had seen only weeks ago.

"This is troubling..." Jimin whimpered helplessly, earning eye rolls from the other two.

"Accept your fate," Jungkook said dramatically, flicking his hand, "It's a rare opportunity. Confess and get declined or even accepted. We'll see how it goes afterwards. Baby steps, Jimin. Baby steps."

"But---" Jimin started, but was interrupted with Taehyung's "SHHHHHH!"

"We'll talk more about this later," Jimin said firmly, defeated. "Do you guys want food?"

Jungkook and Taehyung leaped up eagerly. "YES!" they yelled in unision.

 




 

Sorry guise, this'll be the last chapter for Odds in Approval :")

The reason is that I never actually planned out the plot xD, which left me to just wonder what the hell to write every single chapter

Didn't know that I'd get so many subs ;__; tysm guise and I'm sorry orz

I'll do better in the future I promise <3

Odds in Approval will stay on my acc just for the titles of my first ever public fic.

Thanks to Efflorescence Poster Shop again for making such a nice poster for me, I ended up not using it much and I'm so sorry ;n;

See you next time! I'll be doing more one shots instead of stories that I can't get grips on :>

Thank you and cya!