Chapter 7: Unexpected Encounter

My Interesting Friend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes! We can finally get some ice cream!!” Hyoyeon jumped up and down as she shouted at the top of her lungs as the group exited the school. The group had decided beforehand that they would get some ice cream, being everybody’s favourite food, at a nearby parlour only a few blocks down that Baekhyun recommended. 

They walked down the street together, continuing their conversation from earlier. “Hey, Taeyeon!” As they neared the ice-cream parlour Chanyeol suddenly said excitedly as he remembered something he wanted to know. Taeyeon looked really familiar but he couldn’t remember where he saw her before. “Oh yeah! Taeyeon, where are you from? I mean, I know Hyoyeon is from Seoul and the three of us were neighbours before so that just leaves you.”

“Um… I’m from..” Taeyeon was caught off guard by the question. She had been cautious around the trio knowing that they were from her hometown. Especially Chanyeol, he kept looking at her weirdly since they met. “I’m from Jeonju.” She replied hoping that they wouldn’t think much of it.

“Oh! Maybe that’s why you look so familiar! The three of us are from Jeonju too! Maybe we even lived nearby and-” Chanyeol was cut off by some girl suddenly ‘falling’ onto Baekhyun beside him. 

Baekhyun quickly caught the girl with his quick reflexes, catching her before she fell to the ground. He helped her stand upright before helping her get her sparkly hairband that had fallen onto the floor. “Are you alright miss?” Baekhyun asked her with the utmost warmth in his voice. 

The long black haired, fair skinned and tall girl stood up properly, the group quickly noticed that the girl was wearing the same uniform as them and when they took a look at her face they quickly realised who it was. As the girl lifted her head, she saw Taeyeon’s small stature and immediately gave her a spiteful look. It was Suzy, the spoiled rich girl from the Music faculty, she had her little clique following her around, Miss A. She has been known to be extremely mean to whoever she thinks isn’t ‘worthy’.  She is 2 years older than Taeyeon but is only in the same year as Kai because of her bad grades. But because of how rich her family is, everyone wants to be her friend despite her bad personality. 

——————————

The girls in Miss A, are just like Suzy, from extremely rich families and are all mean to everyone. Suzy’s parents are the top entertainers in Korea, Jia is the daughter of a China mafia head, Fei is the daughter of the richest businesswoman in Asia and Min is from an elite family in Korea. Together, they are the most popular girls in the school despite their mean streak. They all, except Suzy, top most of their classes, the exception being the classes that they shared with either Taeyeon or Baekhyun. 

Suzy had also confessed, well demanded, that they should start dating. But Baekhyun rejected her politely, because he just didn’t feel like it was right, and because she was kind of mean to Chanyeol and Kai for his big feet and ballet background respectively.  That is the reason why Suzy wanted Baekhyun in the first place, for his popularity, smarts, personality and good looks. Taeyeon had stood up to her bullying before, not knowing who she was, only knowing that she needed to protect her classmate. Because of this, Suzy despises Taeyeon just because…

——————————

“Yup… I’m alright.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter