Episode 2: Ara High and New Friends

Shida Mirai in Gokusen!

 

Mirai running toward her school, "I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" Mirai quickly turn and run toward the other side of the building. When Mirai arrive in the class, she quickly opens the slid door as the boys stop and look at her.

Yankumi sighed, "Akio-kun you been late five times this week." Mirai chuckled nervously while rubbing back of her neck.

"Blame the clock?" Mirai asked while she shrugged her shoulder and Yankumi shake her head.

"Take your seat please." Mirai nod her head and quickly take her seat.

Shida Mirai in Gokusen!

Episode Two

Ara High and New Friends

 

Mirai walking through the door, she looks around while she's on the rooftop. Mirai notice Ryu's there.

"It's cold." Mirai said as she stands beside him. Ryu look at her, Mirai look up at the sky. Ryu look away, Mirai glance at him and then she look down. She notices the silver bracelets he's wearing, Mirai smile.

"That's a nice bracelets." Mirai said and Ryu glance at Mirai and then he look at the bracelets.

"Yeah...but it's not really mine. Actually it mine for now, but isn't really mine." Ryu said and Mirai nodded her head understanding.

"I see." Ryu sigh softly and look up at the view. Mirai join the view with him.

"It's cold, isn't it?" a voice said as Mirai and Ryu look down and saw Yankumi smile at them.

"Yo. So you were here?" Yankumi said and Ryu ignore her as he look at the view while Mirai rolled her eyes.

"How does it feel to be in school after so long?" Yankumi asked and Ryu stood up, walk away.

"Nothing" Ryu answered and Yankumi turn around and quickly stood up as she follows Ryu.

"Nothing what? Nothing really or I don't care. Use Japanese properly." Mirai smile and giggle at the same time and Ryu turn around.

"You...why are you so strong at fighting?" Yankumi smile fall and look at him in shock. Mirai quickly jump down and jogged toward them.

"Actually, I have been thinking about that for a while. You didn't give me answer, Yan-ku-mi?" Mirai smiles at Yankumi and Yankumi gulp.

"Where did you learn to fight?" Ryu asked while Mirai cross her arms and Yankumi hesitant smile.

"What are you talking about? You were probably dreaming after being beaten to a pulp by them. There's no way a cute person like me with such a nice slender weak body...could be strong in fighting." Yankumi said as Mirai stare at her like she's the most crazy woman she ever met.

"What does having a nice body have to do with fighting?" Ryu asked in confusion while Mirai cover her smiling amuse mouth.

Yankumi look at Ryu, "It doesn't, I guess."

Ryu blurt, "Beside, you don't have a nice body." Mirai body shake while her eyes are twinkling laughing and she bit her lip from laughing out loud. Yankumi look at him in shock and felt cold from him and Ryu walk away.

Mirai follow Ryu, trying to control her laugh. "It wasn't a dream, wasn't it." Ryu asked while Mirai walk beside him, she shake her head.

"Iie, it isn't. I saw her fight with my own eyes, she's strong and also she's really bad lying." Mirai shake her head as Ryu let half smile on his face.

"Yeah..." Mirai smiles while walking beside him.

"But, she's interesting." Mirai added as Ryu nodded his head agree.

...

Mirai stare at Yankumi, "Why are we playing soccer during math class? I mean is this even allow in school rules?" Mirai thought out loud and Yankumi shouted, "Akio-kun!" Mirai blinked and saw the soccer ball toward her. Mirai squeak and ducked as the soccer ball past over her head.

Mirai stood up and glare at Yankumi, "Hey! Watch where you kick the ball!" Mirai warn Yankumi as Yankumi smile innocently.

"Sorry~!" Mirai shake her head and walk toward the net.

"Hey Ryu." Ryu nod his head toward Mirai.

"Do you know why are we having soccer during math class?" Ryu shrugged his shoulder and look around bored.

Mirai sighed and watch Yankumi kick the soccer ball and the ball went straight to goal. Mirai blinks in confusion and surprise.

"Goal! Did you guys see that?" Yankumi turn around and she frown when she saw the boys watching the girls jogging other side of the net, wearing P.E clothes.

Mirai shake her head, "ert boys." Mirai mumble. Yankumi sigh and walk toward Ryu and Mirai.

"Odagiri. You have to protect the goal." Yankumi said as Mirai rolled her eyes.

"You...are on the same team as me." Ryu said as Mirai muffled her chuckled.

"Shoot." Yankumi look away, "I scored against my own team." Yankumi added. Mirai shake her head, "Baka." Mirai mumbled.

Yankumi stop the ball roll by her foot, "Okay guys, and let’s do it again."

"I'm going now." Hayato said as Yankumi turn around in shock.

"Huh?"

"It too much trouble." Hayato said and he walks away as Hikaru stretch his arms.

"I'm tired." he follow Hayato and Kosuke girly wave at Yankumi, "I give up." Kosuke added and he follows his friends.

"Hey, wait. We just started." Yankumi protected as the boys follow them as well.

"Hey...you guys." Yankumi look around.

Ryu and Mirai walking, "That Yankumi thinks that we're going to play the soccer?" Mirai shake her head and Yankumi garb Mirai wrist.

"Eh?" Mirai blinked and Ryu look over his shoulder and he stopped.

Mirai saw and she nod her head, "Go ahead." Ryu nod his head back and contiune walking.

Mirai glare at Yankumi, "What is it Yankumi?" Mirai asked with a frown on her face. But Yankumi wasn't pay attention to Mirai, she's watching as Keita shouted Ryu name but Ryu ignore.

Keita sigh while look down, Yankumi walk toward Keita, "Takeda." Keita turn around and look at Yankumi who's still holding Mirai wrist.

"What exactly happened between Odagiri and Yabuki?" this caught Mirai attention, Keita stare at Yankumi.

"I suspect you know something." Yankumi added and Keita look away.

"Hai. I guess." Keita nodded his head and he watches his friends walking.

"At the end of the second term...the five of us and five from Ara High School decide to have a go." Mirai blink in confusion and Yankumi look at Keita.

"Have a go?" Keita look at Yankumi, "Fight, obviously." Yankumi nodded her head while Mirai frown.

"Ah, fighting." Mirai notice Yankumi finally let her wrist go and Mirai quickly slip away from Yankumi.

...

Mirai playing with the game in her cell phone since she's bored...yeah she's really bored. Mirai heard a slid door open, "Good morning!" Yankumi shouted happily. Mirai ignore and continue playing the game.

"You guys were fighting with Ara High students last night, right? Who won?" Yankumi asked with a big smile on her face and Mirai look up.

'She's up to something.' Mirai thought but Hikaru pointed at Yankumi with his fan.

"Obviously us."

"There's no need to ask. Since we have Hayato on our side." Kosuke said smugly as Mirai raise her eyebrow at them while she slightly smile.

'Those guys are...unexpectedly honest.'Mirai shake her head.

"Why are you asking us that?" Hayato asked in confusion and suspicion.

Yankumi sigh softly and look at them, "What's the reason for the fight?" Yankumi asked.

"They were picking on Class A's Shimada. So, we helped him." Hikaru answered as Mirai raise her eyebrow at them while she pause her game. 

"You guys can be nice, can't you?" Yankumi felt proud but also a little worried. Hayato chuckle while scoff, "We can't let Ara High guys act big, you know." all boys join Hayato laughing except Yankumi, Mirai and Ryu.

"Since yesterday's fight had a reason, I'll overlook it...but don't be too rash. You might get expelled." Yankumi warn the boys and Hayato chuckle.

"We can't fight if we are afraid of getting expelled, can we? Well, it's different for some coward over there." Hayato jerk softly his head toward Ryu and Ryu look at Hayato over his shoulder.

"A man is useless is he isn't strong." Hayato touch his own forehead in smugly.

"You're right man." Kosuke agree with Hayato and Yankumi chuckle. "Being strong doesn't mean you can fight. Even kindergarteners can fight."

"What'd you say?" the boys said and murmur while Mirai tilted her head in confusion. Yankumi went back to her desk and smile at the boys as if nothing happened.

"We're starting class. Take out your books." Yankumi said and Mirai shake her head, she unpause her game and start playing. Hayato narrow his eyes and glare at Yankumi.

"Don't kid around." Hayato pick up his math book and throw straight to Yankumi as Mirai eyes wide while Yankumi stare, just stay still with a book she's holding.

And the book past her head and hit the black board. The book drop next to Yankumi's feet as they were silent while Mirai blink twice.

Yankumi glance at Hayato and she pick up the book from the floor, she walk toward Hayato's desk. Yankumi stare at him, "Don't treat things so roughly." Yankumi set his book down on his desk and she turn around walk back to her desk. Hayato stood up, "Today at 4..." Yankumi turn around, "...come to the river beach." Hayato finish his sentence and Yankumi look at him confusion.

"Nani?" Mirai look at Hayato, 'Is he trying to...?' Mirai didn't finish her thought. Yankumi smile, "What a way to ask me for a date!" Yankumi said as Mirai let her head hit on her desk.

"I'm not asking you out." Hayato cut off and Yankumi exhale.

"Then what?"

"Duel with me." Hayato said as Mirai head snap up and stare at Hayato like he just said the craziest things she ever heard. All the boys look at Hayato and Yankumi in shocked.

"If you win...I'll do whatever you say." Yankumi stare at Hayato with emotionless face, "If I win...don't ever boss us around." Hayato added as Mirai shake her head.

"That's the rule between the strong and the weak." Hayato said and he turns around and walks away out of the back door.

"Yabuki." Yankumi protected.

"Hayato." Hikaru look at him but didn't follow him.

"What's gonna happen?" the boys murmur while Mirai look at Yankumi.

Mirai look down at her cell phone and her eyes wide, "Nani? Oh no I forgot to pause this game and I fail!? Now I have to start all over again? Arg! Stupid puzzle solve hard thingy game!" Mirai mumble angrliy as she snaps her cell phone shut.

...

Mirai stand top of the hill beside Ryu watching Hayato while the boys sit on the hill, chatting.

Mirai glance at Ryu, "You think Yankumi is going to fight him?" Mirai asked and Ryu shrugged his shoulder.

Mirai sighed and look at the hill and saw Yankumi sit next to the boys.

'How does she get there?' Mirai thought in confusion.

"Don't just sit and chat there, hurry up over here." Hayato raise his voice as Yankumi exhale and stood up.

Mirai watch Yankumi walking toward Hayato and stand few feet away, they both stare at each other almost like it's been hours. Hayato take his jacket off and throw over his shoulder as Yankumi copy the action like Hayato did. They stare at each other and finally Yankumi shiver and hug her self.

"Its cold." Yankumi quickly went to her jacket and put it on.

"Cold, cold, cold." Mirai shake her head as she hit her palm on her forehead.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?" Mirai look where the voice come from and her eyes wide when she saw a cop.

Yankumi eyes wide, "Cops!" all the boys look up in shock.

"Run all of you." Mirai squeak as Ryu grabbed her wrist and dragged her with him. Mirai blink in shock but she shake her head and foucs running.

Ryu look around while Mirai trying to keep up running speed, "Where are we going?" Mirai asked while Ryu pant but kept running.

"To where she is." Mirai nodded her head.

Ryu stop and Mirai finally took a breathe while pant, Ryu saw Yankumi and Hayato. Mirai look at Ryu and look where he was looking. Mirai eyes widen when she saw Yankumi and Hayato fighting.

"Listen Yabuki..." as Yankumi stare at Hayato whose lying on the ground. "You might be strong in fights..." Hayato stood up and ran toward Yankumi but Yankumi dodge him as he fell on the ground. "...but that does not mean you are strong as a person." Yankumi finish her sentence. Hayato stood up and swing around Yankumi whose still dodge his attack and Hayato fell on the ground once again.

"Your physical strength doesn't determine how strong you are." Hayato stood up and swing again but Yankumi quickly grab his arm and turn him around as she got his arm behind him.

"You still want to continue?" Yankumi said calmly and Hayato struggle.

"Shut up!" Yankumi shift and push him on the ground. Yankumi look at him, "If you still don't understand, then I have no other choice." Mirai eyes wide, "What does she mean..." Hayato stood up and threw his fist but Yankumi dodge and use her forearms hit straight to his belly. Hayato groan in pain and he fell on the ground, he roll his back, facing the sky while holding his stomach in pain.

Mirai make a face, "Ouch." Mirai whisper as she shakes her head.

"Listen, Yabuki. There are a lot guys out there...who are much stronger than you at fighting. It's meaningless to measure how strong you are using that." Mirai tilted her head while Hayato cough and Ryu stare at Yankumi.

"As long as you have the strength to protect what is important to you, that's all you need." Yankumi said as Hayato look at her, "There are many ways of achieving that." Yankumi added and Hayato sat up while looking at her. "Then...see you tomorrow, at school." Yankumi walk to her bag as she pick up and walk away, leaving Hayato alone.

Mirai watch Yankumi 'til she's gone and Mirai look at Hayato. Mirai glance at Ryu whose looking down. Mirai frown and she look away, "Who exactly is Yankumi?" Mirai thought out loud and she didn't notice that Ryu were actually looking at the lucky charm bracelet.

'I wonder where I could meet you again?' Ryu thought as he sighed.

...

"I'm late! I'm late! I'm late! I'm late!" Mirai repent over and over while running in rush. Mirai bump to someone and she blinks. Mirai look up and saw Ara High boys, "Hey, it's another guy from Kurogin Gakusen." the boy said with a smirk as the other boy put his arm around his buddy.

"And he's wearing like a normal student obviously he isn't since he goes to class 3-D." the boys chuckle as Mirai gulp nervously.

"Did you come for us alone because of what happen to your classmates?" Mirai furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you talking about?" Mirai asked as the Ara High looks at each other.

"You didn't know?" one of the guy said as the other guy snort.

"I'm guessing you're late for your class to see what our message is." Mirai look at him and she narrows her eyes.

"What did you do to my classmates?" Mirai asked as the Ara High smirk and smugly.

"Something that'll piss them off." Ara High chuckle and Mirai glare at them.

"Why? Why would you do something like that?" Mirai asked as the guys laughing.

"You sounded like a weak little girl!" the boys laughing out loud and Mirai crack her knuckle as her teeth gritted.

"No. One. Messing. With. Me. And. My. Classmates!" Mirai shouted as she finally snaps and she threw her fist to punch the gang leader.

Mirai pant and she realize that she punches the gang member from Ara High, not only that she punch the gang leader from Ara High.

"Oh ." Mirai blurt it out as the gang members slowly glare at Mirai. Mirai gulp nervously, "Oh double ." Mirai couldn't control anymore since she's very scared.

'Somebody help me!'

...

Yankumi shake her head and she saw two empty seats, "Yabuki's still not here? And of course Shida is late again." Yankumi shake her head as Ryu furrowed his eyebrow.

"Iie, Akio never come here this late, he always late but never this late." Ryu said and Yankumi nodded her head.

"Of course, he must have been sick today." Yankumi said and the boy walks in.

"Hey, Hayato's bag is here." Hikaru quickly stood up and check it out as he saw the Hayato's bag.

Ryu look down thinking as Yankumi look around worried, "He might..." Yankumi quickly leave the class and run through the hallway as Hikaru walk up.

"Hey, where are you going?" Hikaru asked as Yankumi stop and she turn around.

"Isn't it obvious?" Yankumi said as Hikaru, Kosuke and Keita look at each other.

...

Mirai coughing while hold her stomach in pain, Ara High gang laughing. The leader bent down his knee and look at Mirai, "You know, I seen that idiots 3-D dress their own style. You know to fit in the class. But you don't even wear any of those at all. You just wear like normal student. I guess they're not your friends?" the leader raises his eyebrow while Mirai refuse to talk to him. The leader shakes his head, "Pity, I pity you. Are they even your friends?" Mirai refuse to look at him and the leader click his tongue. He stood up while smirking, "I have an idea, if you want to save then become our spy in Kurogin Gakusen, class 3-D. And we'll be your friends; we'll care for you. What do you think?" Mirai slowly look up, her right cheek has ugly buries, left bottom lip bleeding, few scratches on her forehead and small cut above her left eye but bleeds a lots. Mirai pant and she glare at the leader, "I...don't...need...your...stupid...pity...you...pathetic...loser..." Mirai pant and cough as the leader fake chuckle and he kick her stomach hard. Mirai cough force stop in while she curl up in circle in pain.

"Pathetic you say? Your the pathetic, I don't understand why the weak, small, pathetic little girly face boy goes in Kurogin Gakusen class 3-D." the leader shake his head as the gang members laughing.  Mirai cough and pant, she could feel her eyes watering, Mirai bit her lip as she close her eyes tight.

'It's hurt...anyone save me...' Mirai thought then sudden a flashback came in her mind.

"Your physical strength doesn't determine how strong you are."

"Listen, Yabuki. There are a lot guys out there...who are much stronger than you at fighting. It's meaningless to measure how strong you are using that."

"As long as you have the strength to protect what is important to you, that's all you need."

Mirai remember when Yankumi said all those to Yabuki, Mirai her dry lips, 'Important...my classmates...are important to me...I must...protect my classmates.' Mirai slowly shift and she use her arms lift her up. Mirai slowly look up while pant as the Ara High watching her amuse.

"I..." the phone rang as the leader pick his phone up and answer.

"Moshi-moshi?" the leader nodded his head.

"Ok." he shut his phone and smirking at the boys.

"Yabuki Hayato is on his way, it's seem he got our message." the leader look at Mirai and he smirk wide.

"Hide him. I want to see if he cares for him and if he isn't well, we'll enjoy soon with him." the leader grinning evilly as the boys nodded their head and grabbed Mirai's arms. They pull her and hide her, Mirai groan in pain.

'Hayato...I know he isn't come for me since I'm not there in the class...maybe he's right...do they...even care for me? Are they my friend? I guess I deserve to be loner useless weak girl.' Mirai let her head rest back on the wall.

Mirai sigh sadly.

...

Hayato walk in calmly and the leader look up, "You're alone?" Hayato sighed.

"I have a request."

"Request?" the leader asked with a half smirking.

"Let's make this the end." Hayato look around, "Let's finish the conflict...between Kurogin and Ara High." Hayato said. The leader nodded his head, "Okay."

Hayato look at him with emotionless eyes, "Don't ever lay a hand on anyone from our school." the leader nodded his head.

"I understand. So...where are your friends?" the leader asked

"They're not here." the leader chuckle.

"You're alone. Well not technicality alone." the leader grinned as Hayato look at him confusion.

"What?" the leader shake his head as he chuckle again.

"Are you really alone?" Hayato glares at the leader.

"I alone...am enough for all of you." Hayato said as the leader grinned and walk forward.

"Don't underestimate us." the leader swings his arm as Hayato dodge and run forward as he punch the other guy stomach. Hayato kick him and the group of boys grabs Hayato and flips him over. Hayato grunt as two boys pull his arms up as the other guy punch Hayato stomach. Hayato groan in pain, the leader grabbed back of Hayato collar and jerk him up.

"All you can do is talk big." the leader said as he held up his fist but a hand stop by grab his wrist. The leader looks at the owner of the hand and his eyes wide in shock.

"Odagiri. What are you doing here?" Hayato look at him in shock. Ryu look at Hayato, "Hayato...don't go off and do something like this." Ryu quickly grab the leader and push him away as he punch the other guy while Hayato kick the guy. The leader look at him angry and he shouted, "Bring him out!" the leader pointed as couple of guys running. Ryu and Hayato are in the circle, looking around. The leader walk in, "Move closer or else he gets it." the leader pointed as Hayato and Ryu turn around and their eyes wide in shock.

"Akio..." Ryu whisper when he saw her, her horrible injury face while Hayato eyes wide.

"Shida...wait...you said I'm not alone." Hayato said to the leader from Ara High who's smirking and smugly.

"Well, I did say that." Ryu watch her face carefully and he look at the leader with hateful glare.

"You son of a-" Ryu shouted as he punch the leader face as Hayato glare at the others.

"I said don't ever lay a hand on anyone from our school. But you go to far to lay hand on my classmates and my friend!" Hayato shouted as he kick the guy.

Mirai watching Ryu and Hayato fighting, she heard what they said and saw what they do. They care her, Mirai smile even though her lip hurt, but she's smile.

Mirai watch the boys hitting Ryu and Hayato with sticks, Mirai eyes wide in shock when Ryu and Hayato are on the ground, in pain.

The couple of boys put Mirai down on the ground and they run toward the group surround Ryu and Hayato.

Mirai heard a running step and she saw Yankumi, Hikaru, Kosuke and Keita. Mirai never felt so relief right now, Yankumi saw them.

"Hayato." "Ryu."

Keita look around but stop when he saw Mirai, "Hey, it Akio!" Keita pointed at Mirai as Yankumi look at her and her eyes wide in shock.

"Akio...wh-what..." Yankumi was speechless while Hikaru, Kosuke, and Keita are right now piss off because Ara High gone to far hit their classmates/friends/students.

"Yank...ku...mi..." Mirai feel like she's going to pass out and Yankumi never felt so piss this much. Yankumi look at Keita, "Takeda, please see Akio. If he's okay." Keita nodded his head and he quickly run toward Mirai. Keita bent down on his knee, "Akio, dude...you're okay?" Keita asked and he quickly looks at Mirai face. His eyes widen when he recognizes her face.

"Mi-chan?" Keita whisper in shock and Mirai furrowed her eyebrow and her eyes wide.

"Kei-kun...is that you?" Keita smile, "I can't believe it's you. But, why...what's...?" Mirai shake her head.

"I'll...explain to you...later...please don't...tell anyone. Please Kei-kun?" Mirai painfully weakly begging Keita as Keita sigh and nodded his head.

"Okay, your secret safe with me. You're one lucky girl that you kept that hat on for a whole time." Mirai weakly chuckle and nodded her head.

"Hai..." Keita smile softly.

"Sleep, I'll wake you up few minutes." Mirai nodding her head as her eyes close before she knows it, darkness took over.

Keita watching her sleeping, "Mi-chan, you have no idea how much I miss you. I miss you, imouto." Keita smile.

...

Mirai felt shaking as she slowly open her eyes and saw Keita smiling face.

"Akio, are you awake?" Keita asked and Yankumi smiling face came up.

"Hey Akio, how are you feeling?" Mirai sat up helping by Keita, Mirai look around. She's on the hill just like when Yankumi help Ryu in fright.

"Akio?" Mirai blink and shake her head, "I'm...fine." Mirai rub her sore stomach. Yankumi sigh, "I'm glad. And don't be do rash by going off on your own." Yankumi scolded Ryu and Hayato.

"I had no choice. I had to put an end to it." Hayato said as he sat up, "It wasn't going to end. I'm 3-D's leader." Hayato said and he swallows. "I had to do it. This is my way of doing things. This is...all I could do." Hayato look down and Yankumi look at Hayato.

"Yabuki." Yankumi smile at Hayato, "That's good as it is." Yankumi bent down her knee.

"You weren't wrong in what you did today." Hayato look away and Yankumi chuckle a little and she smile at Ryu and Hayato.

"You two really are alike." Mirai smile, 'Indeed, they really are alike.' Mirai thought while Keita rubbing Mirai's back.

Hayato scoff, "Give me a break." as he look away while Ryu scoff, "We're nothing alike." Ryu said. Yankumi smile, "You're exactly alike." Yankumi glances at two boys in front of her.

"Without worrying about his honor, Odagiri lowered his head for Takeda's sake. Not to involve his comrades, Yabuki tried to fight the opponents all on his own. The methods were different...but both of you did it to protect your friends." Yankumi said and Ryu glance at Yankumi then he let his head back.

"I didn't for it for Take's sake. I thought his mom would cry if Take got expelled." Mirai raise her eyebrow and she look at Keita. Keita half smile while Yankumi listen what they explain, "If anyone got expelled because of this and held a grudge against me, I'd feel bad." Hayato said.

Yankumi smile, "You guys really are great." Mirai smile as she look up at the sun.

"But you guys aren't fair." Hikaru said with smile.

"That's right." Keita nod his head.

"We're comrades, no?" Kosuke asked.

Hayato look at his friends, "You guys are too weak. You would've just held me back. Idiots." the boys chuckle.

"Hey."

"That's not true."

"You're going too far."

Mirai grinned while she shakes her head, Yankumi sigh and stood up. "Okay everyone, let's go back to school." Yankumi said walking as the boys and Mirai look at her.

"What?" Mirai and boys unions watch Yankumi.

"What's with her?" Hikaru said fill with confusion.

"She really is weird for a teacher." Kosuke said.

"But..." Keita smile while rub Mirai's back.

"...she's really interesting." Mirai finish for Keita with a grinned on her face.

"I'm sorry." Mirai look at Hayato as Ryu look at him. The boys smile and look at each other.

"Alright." Keita put Mirai arm around his neck and pull her up. Mirai let her weight on Keita since Mirai can't stand up.

Yankumi turn around, "Alright you guys. Let's run towards the setting sun. Let's go." Yankumi raise her fist in the air.

NO MORE CRY

NO MORE CRY

"We're injured." Hayato said as if it was the most obvious while Mirai shake her head.

NO MORE CRY

NO MORE CRY

Yankumi stop jog as she turn around, "Come on, and hurry up." Yankumi quickly turn around and start jogging.

"Do you think she need eyes check just in case?" Mirai blurt out as the boys chuckle.

"Yeah I think she need to." Hayato nodded his head and he look at Mirai.

"Sorry." Mirai look at him in confusion.

"What are you apologizing for?" Mirai asked as Hayato clear his throat.

"That we...I haven't introduced you. Can...we start over?" Mirai smile and nodded her head.

"Hai." Hayato half smile at her, "I'm Yabuki Hayato, this is Hyuuga Kosuke, Tsuchiya Hikaru, Takeda Keita, and Odagiri Ryu." Mirai nods at each of boys.

"Shida Akihiko, nickname Akio." Mirai introduced herself using boy name.

Mirai look at the sunset, 'My new friends.' Mirai thought happily.

...

"Itai, itai, itai, itai, itai, itai, itai!" Mirai touch her cheek as Keita shake his head.

"I can't believe Auntie actually do this to you, I mean what kind of mother would actually let you go to all boys school as boy!" Mirai sighed.

"She's finally gone insane." Keita nodded his head and he pat Mirai's head.

"I know that we're not blood relative, but you've been my best friend forever ever since we're little. You're always be my imouto and I'm always be your onii-chan." Mirai smile and she grabbed his wrist and pull him toward her. Mirai hug around his waist, "I miss you...onii-chan." Keita smile while her hair.

"And you're secret is safe with me." Mirai smiles in relief.

"Thank god everything will be easy now since your the only one know about me." Mirai said with a big smile.