Episode 1: Kurogin Gakusen and Class 3-D

Shida Mirai in Gokusen!

 

There is a young teenage girl who is a female and her name is Shida Mirai. Mirai kept staring at her okaa-san and otou-san because they told her unbelievable news.

"Na-ni?" Mirai tilted her head in confusion, fear, and puzzled. Okaa-san sigh while her husband rub her back.

"I said I'm transferring you to a different school because we have to go oversea business. And you are transferring to Kurogin Gakusen ." Mirai jaws dropped, "Nani?! I have to transfer to all boys school!" Mirai shouted while stare at her okaa-san.

"Not only that, you get to go there as a boy." Mirai eyes rolled back of her head and fainted.

Shida Mirai in Gokusen!

Episode One

Kurogin Gakusen and Class 3-D

Mirai gulp in nervously while waiting near the stairs. Head Sawatari told her to wait here when he get her new sensei. Mirai took a breather as she took out her small mirror and look at her hat. Mirai makes sure she had all her hair in her hat. Mirai nod herself, "Good, no out of place. I hope no one figure out that easily." Mirai mumbles as she put her mirror away in her bag.

Mirai heard a voice, "Head teacher where are we going? Take me to the classroom." Mirai look up, she saw a young woman who dress in red jersey and a man who had weird hairstyle and glasses on who she know that is Head teacher, Sawatari.

Head Sawatari walk toward Mirai while ignoring the young woman whose following him descended the stairs.

"Yamaguchi, this is the new transfer student who will be your student in class 3-D. Shida Akihiko, Shida, this will be your sensei, Yamaguchi-sensei." Yankumi smile and nod toward Mirai and Mirai nod back.

Head Sawatari pointed at the other side of the building, "Class 3-D is over there. Okay then, thank you." Head Sawatari said as he ascended that stairs and Yankumi turn around in shock and confusion. Mirai look where Head Sawatari pointed to. Mirai gulp in nervously again.

Yankumi turn and look at the other side of the building.

...

Yankumi and Mirai walk the hallway, Mirai look around, there are chairs, desk, tables, boxes, worn out shoe, papers, tapes, and so many other things messy in the hall. Mirai gulp silent, 'Why do I have to be in Class 3-D again? Oh yea, because this class only allows doing whatever you want which means I can wear hat. Arg! Why stupid all boys school?! Why okaa-san!? Why?' Mirai thought as she mentally crying. Yakumi and Mirai stop when they heard noises and Yankumi cling her arm though Mirai arm. Mirai look at her, "Um...sensei?" Mirai use her boyish voice and Yankumi blink as she realize. Yankumi let go of Mirai arm and smile at her, "Sorry Akio-kun." Mirai furrowed her eyebrows.

"Akio-kun?" Mirai asked in confusion and Yankumi smile wide.

"Hai, Akihiko short for Akio." Mirai nodded her head, 'Well short name is fine with me. I have to remember that Akihiko or Akio is my name.' Mirai thought as she and Yankumi walk toward the Class 3-D. Mirai heard the noise louder and louder as she walks closer and closer to the class. Mirai look around carefully and she swallows, "Is this class has gangsters?" Mirai squeak in nervously and she really hope it not.

Yankumi look up at the sign, Class: 3-D

Yankumi turn around and took a breath and she held out her hand, "Fight-o, oh!" Yankumi cheer while Mirai stare at her like she's crazy. Yankumi turn around and smile at Mirai, Yankumi open the slid door with a big smile on her face. But Yankumi pause when she saw wild boys messy around in class. Mirai stood on her tiptoes and look over Yankumi shoulders. Mirai gulp, "I really hope I don't have gangsters classmates." Mirai mumbled.

Yankumi walk in and Mirai walk in and she slid the door close. Mirai turn around and saw all boys stop what they doing and stare at Yankumi. Mirai slowly took a breather, 'I really hope they don't realize that I'm a girl.' Mirai thought with hope.

...

"Good morning. Starting from today, I'll be in charge of this class. My name is Yamaguchi Kumiko. And we have a new student join us, Shida Akihiko." Yankumi introduced herself and Mirai. Yankumi turn around, she pick up the chalk and write it down on black board.

"Yama-guchi. Ku-mi-ko." Mirai watch all the boys who that still stare at her and one pull his head back.

"Nani? It's a woman and I was looking forward to the new teacher coming." Yabuki Hayato complaining as Yankumi watches him while the other boy’s murmurs.

"And she's not hot at all." other boys said.

"She's a disgrace to womanhood." Tsuchiya Hikaru said as Mirai eyes wide and she look away, "Why did he say that to a woman?" Mirai whispers to herself. Yankumi hesitant smile and look at other students.

"My nickname is Yankumi." Mirai look at Yankumi with her eyebrow raise.

"Yankumi? I don't care if you’re Yankumi or Tomoyan-kun, can't you do something about your get-up?" Takeda Kelta said as Mirai blink a few times.

"Who the heck is Tomoyan-kun?" Mirai mumble while the boy’s chuckle as Yankumi sigh herself.

"We thought we could play around with the new teacher. So, we came prepared with several things." Hyuuga Kousuke said while rubbing his hands. Yankumi raise her eyebrows in confusion and excited.

"Prepared what?" Yankumi smile as all boys pick objects up in the air. Mirai eyes wide in fear, the objects are baseball bat, iron, kendo stick, wooden stick, hockey stick, and even nun chucks and flail weapon!

"Oh? She's scared." Hikaru said with a smile while pointed at Yankumi with his fan. "Oh? She's gonna cry."

Kelta stood up on his chair, "Ah, help me." Kelta jump down and hug his weapon. "I'm scared." Kelta added with a girly voice as the boys laughed. Mirai frown and glance at Yankumi whose looking down at her hands. Hikaru walk up and held his arms up, "Well, don't worry. We won't do something as cowardly as hitting women." Hikaru look at Yankumi with a smile while fanning himself. Mirai let herself a small smile on her face, 'At least there's a gentleman...' Mirai thought and Yankumi look up.

"Preparing something like this is pretty cowardly, you know." Mirai snap and look at Yankumi with disbelief. Hikaru look at Yankumi, "What'd you say?" Hikaru move forward, "Don't fool around." Hikaru added. Yankumi move up forward and look at Hikaru.

"I'm serious." Mirai eyes wide as Hikaru look at her, "Fine then." Hikaru walks toward Yankumi while the boys cheer for him.

"Tsucchi! Tsucchi! Tsucchi!" the boys repent his name over and over while Yankumi and Hikaru stare at each other. Mirai gulp in nervously, 'Is anyone going to stop him?!' Mirai fear for Yankumi and god has answer her pray.

"Tsucchi!!!" Hayato shouted as the boys stopped and Hikaru turn around. "Stop it."

"But..." Hikaru protected but Hayato interrupted him, "It's lame fighting against a female teacher." Mirai stare at him, 'He's the head of this class?' Mirai thought.

"I understand." Hikaru said as the boys went back to their business. Yankumi mumbled to herself and she look at Mirai, "Akio-kun, please take a seat." Yankumi smile courage her as Mirai eyes wide and nearly shake her head. Mirai remember, she has to do it, he's the student, a boy student who is a girl. Mirai nodded her head and take a seat in back row corner. Yankumi walk up and stand behind the tall desk, Yankumi put up a folder, "Okay, I'm going to take attendance now." Yankumi said the boy name one by one. Mirai sighed while fold her arms on the desk and her head rest on it. Mirai didn't notice that she fell asleep during class.

...

Mirai slowly open her eyes, she felt her eyelashes brush her against cheeks. Mirai slowly put her head up while she covers yawning.

"It's about Odagiri." Mirai heard Yankumi said and Mirai look at Yankumi up in front of her. Mirai blink and she saw a target on the wall. 'Yikes! They play darts right in front of me while I'm sleeping! That's so freaking dangerous' Mirai thought and she focus on Yankumi. Hayato jumps down and walks to the chair and sits down.

"What do you wanna know about Ryu?" Mirai raise her eyebrow.

"I heard that he stopped coming to school because of the fight between him and Yabuki." Yankumi said glance at Hayato and look Hikaru.

"Why was he the only one punished?" Yankumi asked and Hayato sighed.

"It's none of your business." Mirai tilted her head and Yankumi walk behind Hayato.

"If your fight with him is the reason, aren't you concerned?" Hayato scoff softly.

"Not really."

"I don't think you don't." Yankumi said and Kousuke jump down and walk up to Yankumi.

"Things were settled between Ryu's parents and the Superintendent, isn't that good enough?" Yankumi look at him with puzzled and confusion face.

"Aren't you worried? Isn't he your friend?" Yankumi asked as Hayato scoff and small smile on his face.

"Friend?? Yankumi look at him and she nod her head.

"Right. Isn't that right?" Yankumi asked and other boy talk.

"We were just in the same class, that doesn't make us friends, you know?" Mirai look at Hayato.

"But that was fate, right?" Yankumi look at the boys, "Don't you feel like treasuring that fate?"

"He's not our friend." Hayato said and Yankumi look at him.

"Nani?" Hayato look up.

"No way he's our friend." Hayato stood up and walk out and Yankumi shift forward.

"Yabuki!" as the other boys follow Hayato. Yankumi jog forward.

"Hey you guys!" Yankumi shouted and the other boy looks up from his apple.

"They were such good friends before though." Yankumi look at him.

"Is that so?" the boy sigh and look at his apple.

"But I can understand why Hayato is angry too. Ryu betrayed him." Mirai raise her eyebrow in confusion.

"Betrayed him? What do you mean by Ryu betrayed him?"

"Who knows." Mirai look at the other boy, "Oh yeah, I hear Ryu's been hanging out with dangerous people."

"Dangerous people?" Yankumi asked and the other boys talk.

"I heard he's working part-time with them."

"I don't really get him." the boys murmur and they went back to their business. Mirai looks away while think, 'Ryu? Odagiri Ryu?' Mirai thought.

...

Mirai walking toward the direction to her house, Mirai sighed and she stopped. Mirai finally snap, took off her hat and ruffle her hair.

"That's it! I'm gonna find out who the heck is this Odagiri Ryu!" Mirai snap, she turn around and starts jogging. Mirai stop and she quickly gather her entire hair up and put on her hat. Mirai saw Yankumi walking but Yankumi stopped when she saw Mirai.

"Akio-kun?" Mirai smiles while wave at her.

"Hi Yankumi." Yankumi smile and walk toward her.

"What are you doing here?" Mirai mentally gulp.

"I'm....uhh....want...to....help...you?" Yankumi smile wide.

"Really? You want to help me find Odagiri?" Mirai blinked, 'Well, the kami answer my pray. Thank you kami.' Mirai thought.

"Hai!" Mirai smile and Yankumi nod her head.

"Great, let's go to Frentzen." Mirai smile fell and look at her shock.

"Nani?"

...

Mirai shivering as the bus drove away. Yankumi glares out of nowhere.

"It's not here no matter how you look at it." Yankumi said and Mirai look at Yankumi.

"It's...cold..." Mirai teeth even chattering while Yankumi nodded her head agree.

"I know."

...

"That Yabuki! There was just a jizo there." Yankumi mumble angry while Mirai curse Yabuki Hayato in her mental mind.

"How could it have been anywhere near there?" Mirai stop curse in her mental as she saw Frentzen club.

"Yankumi." Yankumi look up and saw it.

"Oh, it's here?" Yankumi walk toward while Mirai follow her. The man stop Yankumi before she goes in, "I'm sorry, but you can't go in...in these clothes. And little boys are not suppose to be in adult club." Mirai glare at the man, 'Did he just call me little boy? Just because I'm short doesn't mean I'm a little! And I'm a girl you stupid old man!' Mirai thought cursing at the man in her mental mind.

"Huh, I can't?" Yankumi blink and the man smile and allow the other group of girls inside who dress up nicely and almost like a . Yankumi look down at her clothes and Mirai rolled her eyes. Mirai grabbed Yankumi forearms gently and pull her away from the club.

"Yankumi, we could go to the backdoor." Mirai whisper and Yankumi nodded her head.

"Yeah, lets do that. Smart boy." Yankumi smile at Mirai as she pinch Mirai cheek and begin to walk. Mirai glare at Yankumi while rubbing her cheek, "I hate that! Why is everyone always pinch my cheek?!" Mirai mumble and follow Yankumi.

...

"Backdoor, backdoor, backdoor, backdoor." Yankumi mumble while Mirai rolled her eyes annoying. The door opens as Mirai and Yankumi turn around and saw a teenage boy dress in black. He removes the net and pick up the box. He turn around and walk toward the door, he set it down and Yankumi look at him carefully.

"Odagiri?" Yankumi asked and Mirai look at Yankumi in shocked.

Ryu look up and Mirai eyes wide as her cheek glisten, "Who are you?" Ryu said and Mirai look down shyly.

Yankumi smile, "I'm your homeroom teacher, Yamaguchi Kumiko. Nickname's Yankumi. And this is your new classmate, Shida Akihiko, nickname's Akio-kun." Mirai stares at Yankumi. 'No one call me Akio-kun except you.' Mirai thought and she glance at Ryu.

'Who knew he would be this hott.' Mirai could felt her cheek hot, she knows her cheek are red. 'I'm so glad I'm wearing a hat.' Mirai thought relief.

Yankumi smile wide, "Nice to meet you." Ryu look at her and Mirai then he walk back. He grabbed the box and walk back, "What do you need from me?" Ryu set the box on top of the box.

"I was wondering...if you could come to school starting tomorrow."

"School? I was told not to go to school." Ryu set another box on top and he stand in front of Yankumi.

"So you're not going to school because you were told not to? You're very obedient then." Mirai look at Yankumi, 'Whoa! Yankumi I don't think he looks like it!' Mirai thought in fear.

Ryu grabbed Yankumi collar, "You're trying to start a fight with me?" Yankumi stares at his eyes.

"Unfortunately, I don't try to start a fight with someone who's weaker than me." Mirai jaw dropped and looks at Ryu and Yankumi back and forth.

Then Ryu let go of Yankumi collar, "Go home right now." Ryu walk toward the box and bent down his knee. He grabs the bottle while looking at it.

Yankumi look at him, "I don't know what happened, but are you okay with things as they are? School isn't a place for the Superintendent and Head Teacher to do as they please. It belongs to the students." Ryu sigh while fix the bottles.

"Stop with the nice words. All the teachers are always like that. They say nice things and act cool, but when push comes to shove, they only think about protecting themselves. Isn't that right Akio?" Ryu glance at Mirai and Mirai eyes wide in shock. Yankumi look at Mirai and she look back at Ryu. Ryu kept fixing the bottles and Yankumi sighed.

"So you can't trust teachers?" Ryu glance at Yankumi and went back to work.

"Right. I can't trust them." Yankumi walk forward and she bent down next to Ryu.

"Then, will you give me a chance?" Ryu stopped and he look at Yankumi.

"Chance?" Yankumi shift and stare at Ryu.

"I won't betray you. I'll protect you and Akio-kun no matter what happens." Mirai blinked, 'Protect me from what?' Miari thought.

"Is it not good?" Ryu stare at Yankumi while Mirai bit her bottom lip.

"Ryu?" Mirai look at the man who dresses in business outfit.

"Hai." Ryu stood up and the man tilted his head back.

"What are you doing? No slacking off." Ryu put his hands back.

"I'm sorry." the man walks away while Mirai stare at him and she look at Ryu.

"Is he your friend?" Yankumi stood up while watching him. Ryu turn around, "Something wrong with that?" Ryu went back to work.

"Not at all. If he's a friend who seriously thinks about you. But if he isn't, then cut ties with him right now." Ryu look up at Yankumi and Yankumi look down.

"Cut ties with him and come to school." Ryu's eyes turn attention to the wall in front of him, "I want to go to school too."

Mirai look at Ryu, "Is that so?" Yankumi said in surprise but happy. Ryu stood up and walk away.

"But it's impossible." Yankumi shift a little.

"Don't worry. If it's about the Superintendent or the Head Teacher, I'll..."It's not that." Ryu cut her off as he sat down on the box. Ryu look up, "Until I pay them back." Mirai look at Ryu in confusion.

"Pay back?" Yankumi asked and Ryu sighed.

"Money. Until I pay back their money, I won't be free." Ryu looks down and Yankumi clutch her bag tightly.

"How much is it?"

"It's none of your business."

"How much is it?"

Ryu pause while Mirai and Yankumi wait for him to speak.

Ryu finally speak, "300,000 yen." Mirai jaw dropped in shocked. 'That's roughly $3,000. Dollars!' Mirai thought in America.

"300,000." Yankumi repent from Ryu and Ryu just stare at her.

"If you have that much, you can cut all ties with them?"

"Hai." Ryu nodded his head.

"Then you can come to school, right?"

"Hai." Ryu nodded his head again.

"I understand." Yankumi said while Mirai stare at Ryu cautions and suspicion.

'Is he telling the truth or not?' Mirai couldn't help it but to think that.

The next day...

Mirai quickly jog but stop when she saw Yankumi staring at the handkerchief. Mirai slowly grinned herself, "Who knew Yankumi is a smelling ert?" Mirai giggle herself silent. Mirai quickly shake her head and jogging to the building. Once Mirai arrive 3-D class, she walk in and saw all the boys are messing again. Mirai shake her head and walk where her spot is, the back row in the corner.

Mirai sat down while her bag on her desk, Mirai glance at Hayato whose playing cards with his friends. Mirai thought about Ryu from last night, 'Does Ryu really want to come school or not?' Mirai thought as the door slid open. Yankumi walk in and close the slid door. Yankumi walk to her teacher desk and put her folders on the desk. Yankumi look around while Mirai put her elbow on her desk while her chin rest on her palm.

"Good morning." Yankumi look around again as the boys ignore her.

Yankumi smile, "Good morning, everyone." Yankumi raise her voice a little louder. And a smile slowly melts and Mirai bit her bottom lip.

"I said good morning, can't you hear me?" Yankumi raise her voice as the boys stop and look at her.

Mirai raise her eyebrow, "Greetings show mutual acknowledgment. It's so basic. You guys are in high school, and you don't even have that. Don't spend your life uselessly." all boys stood up except Mirai and Hayato.

"Yankumi." Mirai whisper squeak softly fear for Yankumi again.

"Sit down." the boys didn't obey her.

"Sit down!" Hayato kick his desk as Mirai 'eep' and Hayato walk toward Yankumi. He throw the cards at her and grabbed Yankumi collar, "You, don't get so arrogant." Yankumi stare at him with bored eyes.

"Return to your seat." Hayato didn't obey, just glare at her and Yankumi.

"I'm telling you to go back to your seat, can't you hear me?" Mirai watch them silent and finally Hayato let go of Yankumi collar. He turn around and walk toward his desk and he sits down. Yankumi glance all the students.

"All of you too. Take your seats." all boys sit back down while Yankumi watch them all.

Mirai gulped nervously, "Listen well. I'm fine with defiance and delinquents. But what you guys are doing is not defiance, it's only selfishness. Acting like a delinquent, It's no different than what a kindergartener does. Hearing all this, aren't you guys mortified?" Yankumi look around and she finally snap, "I'm asking you how you feel!" Mirai eye wide, 'Who knew Yankumi could be...so stupidly brave.' Mirai thought.

Hayato stood up, turn around and walk out of the back door as his friends follow him. Soon all boys follow them except Mirai and Yankumi.

Mirai look at Yankumi, Yankumi sigh and smile at Mirai, "Class is early dismiss, Akio-kun." Yankumi grabbed her folder and walk out of the class. Mirai lean back and look down at her lap. She plays with her fingers while thinking.

"But it's impossible. Until I pay them back." Ryu voices said through Mirai mind. Mirai bit her bottom lip while tilted her head.

"I wonder..." Mirai thought of an idea.

...

Mirai walk up to Frentzen club with fill with nervous. Miral look down what she's wearing, make sure it's nice and clean. Also add high heels shoe and her lucky charm bracelets.

        

Mirai her dry lip and took a breather. Mirai look up at the club, she walk toward the club and she saw a familiar man who once told her little boy.

Mirai glare at him a little but pretend she doesn't know him, "Hello." Mirai wink at him as the man smirk and nod toward her.

"Welcome beauty Princess." Mirai fake giggle as the man acting gentleman to show her inside and Mirai thank him.

"Thank you handsome." Mirai wiggly her fingers at him and walk inside. Mirai mentally fake gagged, Mirai look around, bunch of people dancing around in the middle floor. Mirai look around and saw a empty space in the corner, "Perfect spot." Mirai walk toward the table and sit down as her leg cross. Mirai look around as the man walk up to her, "Excuse me miss. I couldn't help but to look at you. You are very beautiful." Mirai fakes smile at him.

"Thank you." the man nods his head.

"Do you need anything ma'am?" Mirai fakes giggle as she takes out her money.

"I want that handsome boy who works here and tell him to bring me a water. I need to get a fresh first." Mirai wink at him and the man grinned.

"Fresh first and wild later. I like it." Mirai nodded her head as the man walk away. Mirai frown, "I can't believe I'm doing this." Mirai mumble. Mirai saw Ryu walk toward you with a glass of water in his hand. Ryu clear his throat and set the glass of water on the table.

"Here's your water ma'am." Mirai smile and pet the seat next to her.

"Please sit down." Ryu nod his head and he sit down, not too close but not too far.

"So Ryu, if that's okay I call you that?" Mirai raise her eyebrow at him and Ryu nod his head.

"It's fine ma'am." Ryu said and Mirai giggle.

"Please don't call me ma'am. I'm only..." Mirai looks around carefully and caution and lean closer to Ryu.

"17." Mirai whisper as Ryu snaps and looks at Mirai in shock. Mirai wink and grab a glass of water.

Mirai look at the water and frown, 'There's a pill. What do they take me for? An idiot?' Mirai rolled her eyes and she put it back on the table.

Ryu move closer but not too close, "Then why are you here? You should go home before things get ugly. Your parents will worry about you." Mirai smile and shake her head.

"My parent is oversea right now. I don't think they're going to worry about me. They don't care about my life, all they want me is to graduate high school and took over their stupid business. They want to control my life. They don't care about me, to them...I'm just a free puppet until I graduate, they'll control me like a puppet." Mirai said and Ryu frown.

"I...understand how you feel." Mirai looks at Ryu and smiles at him.

"Really? I've been alone for a long, long time. I just need someone to understand my feelings, I need a shoulder to lean on." Mirai grinned but her eyes are watering. Ryu notice her eyes crystal and he took out his black handkerchief and gave it to her.

Mirai saw it and she look at Ryu, "A tear doesn't fit for a beauty girl like you." Mirai smile and she took it softly.

"Thank you." Mirai whisper and wipe the tear from the corner of her eyes.

Ryu tilted his head, "I'll be that someone...you can...cry on my shoulder...if you want." Mirai look at him and she slowly smile brightly.

"Thank you." Mirai shift closer to Ryu and her head on Ryu's shoulder. Ryu look around uncomfortable but when he looks down, he half smile.

After a while, Mirai finally relax and she lifts her head up. Mirai smile at Ryu, "Thank you, Ryu. That really made me felt better than ever." Mirai said and Ryu nod his head.

"It's nothing." Mirai bit her bottom lip.

"Ryu..." Mirai look down while Ryu look at her confusion and worried. Mirai grab her lucky charm bracelets and took it off. Mirai look up at Ryu, she grab his left wrist and put her lucky charm bracelets on. Ryu blinks in confusion.

"Wh-what are you doing." Mirai smiles at him.

"This is lucky charm. You are going to need it." Mirai tap the bracelets and Ryu shake his head.

"But..." Mirai shake her head.

"No but...you need it." Ryu shake his head again.

"I can't take it." Mirai sigh but she smiles at him.

"Then how about this, if we meet again outside of this club, somewhere. You can give my lucky charm bracelets back. But for now, it's yours. Okay?" Mirai look at him with her eyebrow raise and Ryu nodded his head.

"Good, now I really need to get out of here since I'm still in my underage." Mirai rolled her eyes while smile and Ryu half smile at Mirai.

"Yeah, get out of here before anyone try to drug." Mirai eyes widen.

"Okay I'm never ever coming back here. Oh and you shouldn't be here, you don't belong here Ryu. You belong in high school...with your friends. Bye-bye Ryu~." Mirai wave at him and stood up from the seat. Ryu watching her leave the club. Ryu look down at the lucky charm bracelets. And then he finally realize it, "How does she know my name? And I didn't get her name." Ryu frown, 'Who is she?' Ryu thought.

...

Mirai yawn widely while cover , "Geez, I'm so tired." Mirai mumble and she look around but she look back. She saw group of men grab Ryu. Mirai eyes wide when she notice his face buries, "Oh no...Ryu..." Mirai quickly follow them.

Mirai look around and she stop when she saw Yankumi running, "Yankumi!" Yankumi stopped as she turns around.

"Akio-kun, what are you doing here?" Mirai jogged up to Yankumi.

"Ryu has taken by the group of men in that warehouse. Ryu's face looks really bad by now." Mirai said with worried and concerned and Yankumi crack her fingers. Yankumi ran toward the warehouse as Mirai follow her. Yankumi look at the door and she kicks it over and over and over. Until she got it, she opens the slid all the way, Mirai blink at Yankumi's strength.

"Dang." Mirai mumble and she gasps when she saw Ryu beaten face lying on the floor.

"Ryu..." Mirai whispers as the man walk up.

"What? It's the teacher from last time." the men chuckles as Yankumi walk forward with emotionless face and Mirai follow her behind.

"You've done enough. Will you let him go? Please." Yankumi bow and Mirai frown but she bows as well.

"Please let him go." Mirai said as the men chuckled.

"The teacher is begging us. She's interesting. And the little boy as well." the men chuckle as Mirai crack her fingers.

Yankumi lean straight up and Mirai did the same thing, "He's my precious student. He's only 18. You're making a sport of him like you would with...any other person, but he doesn't understand that. He's just a kid. I still have a lot of things that I have to teach him. So, please...return him to me. Please." Yankumi bow again and Mirai bit her bottom lip.

"It won't go that easy. We need proper payback first. Or perhaps you will give us some more money. Then maybe we'll reconsider." The man said and the other man walk up to Yankumi.

"I think you can earn a lot more money. Right?" the man put his arm around Yankumi shoulder and Yankumi sudden eblow him in his rubs and twists his arm away from her shoulder. Mirai eyes wide in shock as she quickly shift away from her and jogging toward Ryu.

"Who...exactly are you?" the man asked while Mirai went near him as she bent down on her knee and look at his injury face.

"I already told you." Mirai look up.

"I am...his homeroom teacher." Yankumi walk forward while took off her low pigtails.

"If you say no even though I asked do much, then there's no helping it." Yankumi took off her glasses and shake her hair.

"I'll warn you, if it's for my precious students, I won't go easy on you." Yankumi said.

Mirai eyes wide when Yankumi started to kick off those men . Mirai and Ryu watch Yankumi almost like an hour. Yankumi kick the last man hard on his stomach as the man fell down.

Yankumi pant and she turn around, looking at Mirai and Ryu with emotionless and mysterious face.

"Whoa..." Mirai thought out loud.

...

Mirai watch Yankumi clean Ryu's face, Mirai narrowed her eyes at Yankumi suspicion.

"Yankumi..." Yankumi gulp in nervously and look at Mirai.

"Hai?" Yankumi smile innocently like she didn't even fight at all. Mirai raise her left eyebrow.

"What was that all about?" Yankumi blinks in innocent.

"What was what all about?" Mirai glare and cross her arms.

"You know what I mean Yankumi. How can you fight? You're a teacher!" Mirai said and Yankumi look away nervously.

"I just...copy the moves from the movie?" Mirai stares at Yankumi like she had two heads.

'Does she think I'm stupid?' Mirai thought. Mirai was about to open but Ryu move sudden and Yankumi look at him relief, worried and concerned.

"Does it hurt?" Yankumi asked and Mirai shift closer to Ryu to see if he's okay or not.

Ryu sat up and Mirai move back away, gave him a space.

"Don't touch me." Yankumi shift and sit propel as she gave him a wet towel.

"Here." Ryu glance at it and he grab it.

Yankumi tilted her head with a half smile on her face while Mirai watch the river.

"Why'd you come?" Ryu asked and he look at Yankumi, "I deceived you." Mirai glances at Yankumi.

"Because I had promised you."

"Promise?"

"I told you that I would protect you no matter what happens."

Ryu stood up, "Are you stupid?" Yankumi stood up as well.

"A promise is something you have to keep. You told me that if you had 300,000 yens, you could get away from them, right? And then you can go to school." Ryu scoff and he climb up.

"Normal people don't take that kind of story seriously."

"Sorry, but I'm not a normal teacher. Beside...what's wrong with teachers trusting their students?" Ryu look at Yankumi.

"Don't make me laugh."

"Laugh if you want. Even if I get laughed at or deceived...I will always believe you. Because you...cut your tied with those guys yourself." Yankumi said and for few minutes they stare at each other and then Ryu finally speak.

"I won't trust teachers. I won't trust anyone." Ryu said as he turn around, walking away. Yankumi watch him, "I believe...that you will eventually come to understand my feelings." Yankumi said while Mirai just watch them silent.

Mirai left eye twitch a little, "They didn't even notice I've been here all along? Heartless cold-hearted people." Mirai mumbled angry.

The next day...

Mirai look up at the sky, she's on the rooftop right now. Mirai thought it would be great in quite place, alone.

Then sudden she heard shouted, Mirai ran up to the rail and look down. Mirai allow a big smile on her face when she saw Ryu in school uniform walking toward the school.

No more cry!

No more cry!

No more cry!

No more cry!

No more cry!

No more cry!

Mirai watch as all her classmates’ boys walk out of the building while Ryu walk toward Yankumi.

Someone this precious to me...even though they are right next to me, I don't notice they are crying.

Ryu stopped in front of Yankumi and he frown at her. Mirai giggle when she saw the face of Head teacher and teachers.

Scribbled on the top of my desk...are pieces of a brilliant dream, I keep them hidden away in my heart. These lonely days, let's stop repeating them. Let's change them into the color of the sky,

Ryu walks toward the group of boys who are his classmates. Mirai watch them.

I was used to running away, thinking I was all by myself. I'm saying 'goodbye' to those yesterdays!

Mirai eyes wide in shock when Hayato punch Ryu face sudden.

I'm gonna run...No more cry! No more cry! I'm gonna hold on to your hand. To tomorrow...No more cry! No more cry! Rather than tears of sorrow...I want to shed tears of joy!

Yankumi came on the rooftop and saw Mirai holding up two bucket of waters with a huge grinned on her face. "Want to join me?" Mirai asked, knowing the answer from Yankumi. Yankumi smile and shake her head amuse, "Hai." Mirai hand her the bucket fill of waters.

No more cry! No more cry! Rather than tears of sorrow...I want to shed tears of joy!

"Ready? On 3, 1, 2, 3!" Mirai and Yankumi throw the buckets as Yankumi shouted.

"Stop it already!" the waters dropped on the boys who are wet and they look up at the rooftop.

Yankumi look at them while Mirai grinning with a bucket in her hand. Hayato walk forward, "What do you think you're doing?" Hayato shouted and Yankumi sigh softly.

"Alright, now we have everyone." Yankumi said with very calm voice. Mirai look at Yankumi to listen her so-called speech.

"Listen, all of you. I'm not going to let you guys graduate as you are now. You don't have any memories of high school or any dreams for the future. There's no way I'm letting you guys graduate like this. I will teach you guys exactly hoe precious and...Important your high school life is in your lives down the road. Prepare yourselves!" Mirai look at her amuse.

"Oh this is gonna be fun!" Mirai sarcasm.

=================

Phew...This chapter took a while to finish and please don't tell me I made grammer mistakes, error, spelling! Or whatever! I haven't sleep at all because I had to write this chapter all night! ALL FREAKING NIGHT! And now it's 7:00 am in the morning and my cat drives me to nuts! I hope you all like this chapter. Look forward the next chapter soon since it's going to be a long one anyway. Bye-bye~!