Episode 3: Protect My Friends!

Shida Mirai in Gokusen!

 

Yankumi walk inside her class and she look at the boys in shock and happy.
"Wow, everyone's here today." Yankumi grinned wide as she slid the door close. "Good, good. How obedient."
Yankumi walk to her desk and open her folder, "Let's see." Yankumi look up and notice Okuma standing there with his arms wide open. Yankumi blink in confusion, "What's wrong, Okuma?" Okuma didn't even look up and he shakes his head.
"No, nothing." Yankumi narrow her eyes in suspicion and walk toward Okuma. Then she lifts his arm as she walk past him. Yankumi look at six awkward sitting still, quietly. Yankumi grabbed the Afro wig and she jump in shock when she saw it's a football head. Yankumi quickly takes off the other dummy-like puppets. 
Yankumi turn around and ask Okuma, "Where's the six that sit there?" Yankumi asked and Okuma look at Yankumi with a grinned on his face.
"Who knows?" Okuma shrugged his shoulder and Yankumi turn around in angry.
"How dare they...underestimate a teacher!" Yankumi shouted.
Shida Mirai in Gokusen!
Episode Three 
Protect my friends!
 
Mirai stop suddenly when she felt a chill just came through her spine, Keita stop when he saw Mirai caution and confusion on her face.
Keita tilted his head, "Aiko! Your okay?" Mirai shake her head and she run toward Keita.
"I'm fine." Mirai mumble as Keita nod his head and then he smile as he run with a kite in his hands. Kosuke follow him happily and excited.
Mirai glances at Ryu and Hayato who are sat up while chatting. Mirai sigh, she look up and clear chilly blue sky. Mirai smile softy, "Maybe this is not bad at all."
...
'I think I spoke too soon.' "We should call Yankumi." Mirai said as she lean on the wall while her arms cross. Keita nodded his head agreeing with Mirai's idea.
"Yea, I'll call her." Keita took his phone out and begin to call her.
Mirai glance at Hayato and Ryu, they are at the Police Station because of someone who is an idiot.
Keito shut his phone, "She's coming." Mirai sigh in relief as Hayato look away while Ryu watch the night sky. Mirai cross her arms while look around in bored.
"I can't believe they can get in trouble so easily." Mirai mumbled and Keita saw Yankumi. Mirai saw Yankumi walking slowly toward them as Keita grabbed Hayato and Ryu shoulders close to him.
"Yankumi, she seems..." Keita paused as Mirai took his place to finish, "Really angry." Mirai said as she gulped in nervously.
Yankumi walked close to them, "What happened? Explain the detail." Keita drop his hands as Hayato explained.
"We were on out way home from the arcade..." Hayato explained while Mirai took her phone out to see if anyone text her or not.
When Hayato finished, Yankumi look down, "Those idiots! Obviously, when you're riding in twos...and then having the cop chase you is asking for trouble." Yankumi sighed and look at them, "So...why haven't they released?" Yankumi asked as Mirai sighed.
"That's because...the cops mistook them for bike thieves." Mirai answered and Yankumi look at them in shocked.
"What? They stole it?" Yankumi said fill with shocked and disbelief.
"They didn't steal it. They just borrowed it from Class A's Honda. Right?" Hayato said as he nod at Honda whose standing next to his bike. 
"Hai. They threatened to beat me up if I didn't lend it to them." Honda said and Hayato sarcasm laughing while rolls up his sleeves. Keita grabs Hayato and pulls him back while staring at the pretty moon. Hayato rolls his sleeves back down.
"Baka." Ryu whispered while Mirai shake her head. Yankumi sigh and look at Honda.
"Honda, sorry for the trouble. You can go home now." Yankumi said kindly and Honda nods his head.
"Okay." Honda left with his bicycle. Keita walked up to Yankumi and started to talk.
"We explained it properly, but the cops wouldn't listen to us. Right, guys?" Keita said as he looks over his shoulder to see his friends.
"When we told them we were from Shirokin Class 3-D, they started yelling 'Come to the station'." Hayato explained and Yankumi nod her head. 
"I see. That was unreasonable. All right. No matter what happens, I'll get them back at all costs." Yankumi said then she glare out of nowhere. "You guys, follow me!" Yankumi turn around and walked to the police station. The guys and Mirai protected.
"No, you're a teacher, just go in like a normal person." Hayato said and Yankumi turn around and walked back.
"Hai." Yankumi nod her head as Mirai shake her head once again. 
...
"I'm their homeroom teacher, Yamaguchi." Yankumi said as she bows at the cop. "I'm extremely sorry for all the trouble they've caused." Yankumi added with a nervously smile on her face.
"The students are still being interrogated." the cop said as he kept working on his paper.
"They didn't do anything." Yankumi said, attempt to free the boys.
"That's what we're checking now." the cop said, still kept doing his business on his paper.
"Hurry and let them go, you clumsy old man." Hayato said with an annoyance expression on his face as Mirai hit his arm.
"Stop it, Yabuki. Don’t oppose the okami." Yankumi said as she stare at Hayato irritated.
"Okami?" The boys and Mirai said in unison with very confuse voice. Yankumi eyes wide in shock and she shake her head.
"No." Yankumi said as she gulped. She looks at the cop again. "They really didn't steal the bicycle. Right?" Yankumi looks at the guys again.
"Right." the boys said.
"You believe these guys?" the man with red jacket said standing by the door fame. Yankumi stare at him and she nod her head.
"My students don't lie." Yankumi said as Mirai watched the scene.
"You believe them so easily." the man said as he sat down the chair and put his feet up on the desk. "They must be taking you for a fool at school." the man added while Ryu stare at the man feet and slowly look at him. Mirai mentally sigh in boredom.
"Nani?" Yankumi look at the man in confusion.
"You've gotta take control." The police officer said, "Your class has quite a reputation, ya know." He added. "I hear that your class is a bunch of hopeless cases. There are unbelievable kids in high schools nowadays. Fleeing from an officer is evidence that they are up to no good." the police officer said and Yankumi glare at him.
"What did you say? Try saying it again!" Yankumi shift forward as the other quickly stop her.
"Yankumi." The boys hold as Ryu whisper at her.
"We aren't supposed to defy the okami, right?" Yankumi eyes wide and she nod her head.
"Oh yeah, that's right." Yankumi said then she smile at the police officer like she hasn't mad at him. "Anyhow, there's no proof and they're still underage, so why don't you let the two of them go home?" Mirai hid her smile smugly at the police officer, what? She hate him as well. Hmph.
...
"Come on. Eat up." Yankumi said as Kuma set the ramen bowls down.
"Extra meat is on the house." Kuma said with a smile as Mirai smile wide happily.
Thanks, Kuma." Yankumi said with a smile and Kuma nod his head at her.
"Don't worry about it." Mirai grabbed the chopsticks and begin to eat her noodles.
"By the way, that cop...was absolutely ridiculous." Yankumi said as she grabbed the chopsticks.
Kuma sat down next to Yankumi while cross his arms and smile proudly. "Yankumi still hasn't changed." 
"Yeah. Even if he's a cop, there are things he shouldn't say." Yankumi nod at herself then she looks at the boys. "You guys don't mind him."
"We're not." the boys unisons while Mirai raise her eyebrow at them. 
"It's always the same." Mirai eyes wide in shock, 'Nani? Oh boy.' Mirai shake her head and continue eating her noodles.
"We're used to it."
"Since they suspect us, we feel that we might as well do something bad."
"Right."
"Don't say stupid things. But it's all good since they let you go home safely." Yankumi said as Mirai saw Hayato took the meat and place it Yankumi's bowl. Yankumi look at the bowl in shock.
"Huh?" Yankumi look at Hayato in confusion.
"Sorry for troubling you." Hayato said as he went back to his noodles. Mirai hid her smile as Yankumi blink.
Yankumi pointed at the bowl, "Was that to thank me?" Hayato looks away while chewing the noodles.
"Shut up." Yankumi smile as Keita put the meat on her bowl.
"Then, me too." Mirai watch all the boys except Ryu put the meat on her bow as a thank you.
"Eat up."
"Me, too. Here."
Mirai pick her meat up and set on Yankumi's bowl with a smile on her face. Mirai and others stare at Ryu as Ryu pause when he held his meat near his mouth. He sighed and put the meat in Yankumi's bowl.
Yankumi smile wide while Mirai smile and went back to her noodles.
...
"I'm stuffed." Mirai nodded her head agreement.
"See ya guy, go straight home." Yankumi shouted behind them as Mirai turn around and wave at Yankumi.
"Okay."
"Later."
Mirai walk beside Ryu while Ryu glance at the silver bracelet. 'When will I ever see you again?' Ryu thought then he shake his head. Mirai took out her cell phone and saw no messages, Mirai frown sadly and let out a small sigh. She closes her phone and put it back in her pocket.
"Well, bye guys!" Mirai wave her friends with a small smile on her face. 
Mirai sigh once again, "When will I ever get messages or phone call." Mirai thought out loud while she walking to her home.
-Next Day-
Mirai listen to Yankumi and once she's finish, "You guys really didn't do anything?" Yankumi said as Ryu scoffed.
"I told you we didn't." Ryu said and Hayato look at Yankumi.
"We went straight home after eating ramen." Yankumi sigh in relief and nod hr head.
"I see." Yankumi smile, "I'm relieved to hear that." Mirai shake her head as she continues playing a game in her cell phone.
"Where do you find an idiot that says him name after he beats up people." Ryu said as Mirai nodded her head agree while her eyes still on the screen.
"That's true." Yankumi chuckled as the others boy laughing except Mirai and Ryu.
Yankumi stopped and held up her hands in the air, "That means..." Yankumi let her hands down, "...somebody is trying to frame you guys." Mirai pause her game and look up at Yankumi.
"I see." Hayato said.
"That's it!" Yankumi look at her students then she looks at Hayato and Ryu.
"Do you have someone in mind?" Yankumi asked.
"Could be the guys from Ara High." the boy said as Yankumi look at him.
"What?"
"Didn't we settle everything with them?" Keita pat Okuma while Mirai nod her head. 
"Then maybe Goda from Jinguju."
"There's also Shibata from Ryujin High."
"No, could be Jounan Tech High."
Mirai eyes wide, 'Dang, I didn't know we have so many rivals!' Mirai thought.
Yankumi felt like she's going to faint. "That many?" Yankumi asked with disbelief tone.
"Damn." Tsuchiya turn around in dramatic voice, "There's too many to figure out who it is." Mirai shake her head and went back to her game as she unpause the game. Ryu glance at Mirai then he look down at the silver bracelet. He traced it very slowly and gently while thinking about that night when he met her.
For a while Yankumi left the class as Mirai being happy that she is finally went to the next level game, "To use our names like that..." Mirai blink and look at Hayato. "It's unforgivable." Hayato whispers in mad voice.
"They were wearing our uniforms with the school's badge on them, too, I heard." Keita said rubbing his school badge on his collar.
"They're looking down on us." Hyuuga said while comb his friend hair.
", that makes me mad." Tsuchiya ruffles his own hair. "Since it's come to this, why don't we find the culprits?" Tsuchiya added as the others look at him. "Nani?"
Tsuchiya look around, "We can't just do nothing, can we?" Hayato sigh and he stood up.
"Shall we do it?" Hayato look around as the other boys agree, "Let's do it." 
"I'm getting excited."
"It's necessary."
"We're gonna need foods, aren’t' we?"
"Let's take some snacks, too."
"I'm gonna take a sleeping bag."
Mirai and Ryu stare at them like they're the idiots in the whole entire world. "Aren't you guys going off track a bit?" Mirai nodded her head agree with Ryu. Mirai look at her cell phone and save her game in.
...
"Gather around." all the boys gather around Hayato who is sitting on a duck. Mirai stare at them, "This is a picture of what they look like." Hayato said as Mirai raise her eyebrow.
"Not bad." Mirai walked toward him as Keita pass her a paper. Mirai took it from him and stare at the paper.
"We're all ready now." Tsuchiya said look all his friends.
"Hai!" the boys smile excited.
"Let's do it then." Hayato said, "Yeah!"
Hayato stood up, "Let's do it."
"Yeah!"
"Put you all into it." Hayato said.
"Yeah!"
Mirai walked away from the idiot kids while stare at the paper, Ryu walk beside her. "There's no way you'll find them with this." Ryu said as Mirai nodded her head but smile wide.
"Though it's not bad. Hayato is not bad artist but I don't think he's perfect fit for the artist." Mirai shake her head but smile wider. 'Although it looks kind of fun.' Mirai thought.
...
Mirai walk out along with her friends, "What? They don't know anything here, either?" Mirai made a face.
"I guess that picture wasn't good enough." Hayato said as he scratches his ear.
"Because their faces are hidden." Tsuchiya said while fan himself.
"But you guys have the balls to step out of a pachinko parlor." Yankumi said as Mirai blink and look at Yankumi. The boys nodded their head then they look at Yankumi.
"Yamaguchi."
"Yankumi."
Mirai tilted her head, 'I'm going to ask her how to do that.' Mirai thought.
...
Mirai sat on top of the monkey bars while playing a game in her cell phone. She's not paying any attention to the conversation at all but mainly focus on the game.
"What's this?" a low voice said behind her as Mirai squeak in fear.
"Whaa!" she dropped her phone and fell off the monkey bars as the others blink at the scene.
"Akio-kun, are you okay?" Yankumi asked with worried as Mirai nod her head. She hid her sigh in relief that her hat didn't come off. 'Thank god.' Mirai thought.
"Well, well." Mirai glare at the police officer while Ryu help her up. "Fancy meeting you all here." Yankumi smiles at the man.
"Good evening." Mirai wipe the dirt’s off her uniform with Ryu helping her.
"Extracurricular activates this late at night?" the police officer said walking toward the group.
"Something likes that." Yankumi said then she ask him, "Are you on patrol?"
"Hai." He nods his head as he places his hands on his hip. "There have been a lot of disturbing incidents lately."
Yankumi shift forward her step. "Disturbing incidents?"
"Office break-ins and purse snatching." he said then suddenly he look at he boys and Mirai "Don't tell me it's you guys, is it?" he said pointed at them as Mirai glare at him, 'How dare he...' They stood up and glare at the man. 
"What." Yankumi quickly stand in front of her students. "How dare..."
"Yabuki." Yankumi stopped him. Yankumi sigh and look at the police officer with a force smile on her own.
"Would you please stop suspecting young people with bright futures without proof?" Yankumi said as the police officer look at the boys.
"Young people with bright futures, you say?" the man said with a smile on his face.
"Hai." Yankumi nod her head.
"Well, do your best." the man frowns and poke Yankumi's forehead. "Adios." then he left as Yankumi clutch her knuckles.
"He makes me so mad." Yankumi said as Mirai rolled her eyes and look at her cell phone, her eyes wide. "Noooo, the game...g-game over..." Mirai glare where that damn man disappeared to. "I hate him so much." Mirai muttered darkly.
...
Mirai walk beside Ryu while thought of billions of possibly that can make the police officer suffers so much. "The park again." Hyuuga complaining but they stopped when they're in front of bunch of guys. Mirai raise her eyebrow in confusion.
"Yo. It's been a while." Mirai look at the boy and Ryu recognize him.
"Kudo." 
"How'd it feel getting a bit of attention?" Kudo asked as Mirai realized. 'So he's the responsible that beat the others students from school.' Mirai thought.
"Nani?" Hayato asked as Kudo look at his friends who chuckled. Hayato realize it as well as Ryu. "So, you guys did it."
"We really had fun." Kudo said with a smile. "Well, the uniforms and stuff didn't cost us anything." Ryu shift his bag.
"You dropped out of school." Ryu said, "What're you up to now?" Ryu added.
"I had some free time, so I was just having some fun." Kudo glance at his friend over his shoulder, "Right?" his friends chuckled agreeing with Kudo.
Mirai frown as Kudo walk forward, "You wanna join us? We'll welcome both of you." Kudo said. "It must be boring going to that stinkin' place." Kudo look at Ryu. "Ryu, all this time you've hated school."
Mirai look up at Ryu as Ryu line his mouth, "That's not true." Ryu's friends look at him. "It's not completely uninteresting, either." Mirai grinned as Hayato let out chuckled, "True." Hayato agree with Ryu.
"Hey, we came all this way to recruit you." Kudo said with making ugly face and he look at Ryu, "What's your answer?" Mirai bit her bottom lip and glance at Ryu.
"We decline."
"Nani?" Mirai stare at Kudo, 'Does he need his hearing check?' Mirai thought.
"Gomen...but I have no interest in becoming one of you guys." Mirai smile and Hayato take his turn.
"We're not as free." Hayato took couple of step forward and he tilted his head while wave his peace sigh. "See ya." Hayato walk away as his friends follow him and Mirai mentally stick her tongue out at him.
"Just when we had especially come to ask you." Kudo look at them disbelief, "Giving me all this attitude." Mirai rolled her eyes.
"Hey surround them." Kudo demand as his fellows nod their head.
"Hai."
All the boys surrounded the small group as Mirai notice all boys took out their dangerous sharp weapons; pocket knifes.
Mirai gulped in nervously staring at the dangerous weapon as Hayato fix his collar, "Formation B."
"B?" Ryu look at Hayato as Mirai look at him clearly urttly confusion.
"Roger." Hyuuga nod his head.
"Ready... go!" Hayato shouted.
As they run away separated as Mirai dumbly blink and she felt her hand dragged. She look up and saw Ryu dragging her with him, "Come on!" Mirai blink and nodded her head as she start running along with him.
"Formation B is to run away?" Mirai asked Ryu and Ryu nodded his head.
"Hai."
Mirai narrows her eyes, "Hayato's idea?" Ryu nodded his head again.
"Hai." Mirai nod her head. "Thought so." Mirai mumbled.
Ryu and Mirai stopped and look at each other, "We'll take run apart just in case and then back to park again." Mirai nod her head.
"Hai." Mirai started to run ahead as Ryu turn around and run then turn disappeared from her sight.
Mirai somehow has really bad feelings about this.
-Next Day-
Mirai shut her phone and walking back and forth in her bedroom, Keita has explained to her everything. Mirai sigh and rubbing her temples, "This is so stupid. Why does Kudo have to do this? Why Ryu? Grr." Mirai crack her fingers, "I'll never forgive anyone who dares to hurt my friends!" Mirai shouted as she throws her books at the mirror and the mirror crashes to hundreds of pieces. Mirai panted and then she got the idea, "Wait, that's it. Although it kind of a suicide but it might work." Mirai thought out loud then she quickly grabbed her hat and run out of her house before lock the door.
...
Mirai ran and ran around to place to place. She stopped as she panted, looking around. Then she stopped when she remember, she let her palm hit on her forehead.
"Baka! I can’t believe I almost forgot!" Mirai take out her phone and grinned evilly, "GPS on Kudo shirt last night was a good idea after all." Mirai thought out loud. 
Mirai saw her target inside the warehouse a like, "There you are." Mirai whispers as she run where Kudo is.
Once Mirai has arrive, she look at the place and she breathe in. "I'm going to protect my friends no matter what." Mirai said, she walks toward the building and climb through the big hole.
Mirai squeeze her eyes and crawled very cautions and quietly as she can. Can Mirai heard Kudo's voices talking, she realize he's talking about Ryu. Mirai quickly take her phone out and started to record right away.
For a while Mirai heard a loud shut and she kept very extra quite and heard very familiar voice.
"Framing high schoolers for your crime...and dividing your treasure here? You've got guts." Mirai knew its Yankumi voice. Mirai stop her record and starts to take pictures at the jewelries on the table very quietly.
"Who are you?" Kudo asked jerk his head toward Yankumi.
"I am Odagiri and Yabuki's homeroom teacher." Yankumi said.
"Nani?" Mirai rolled her eyes, 'Does every bad stupid brain guys have to check their hearing?' Mirai thought.
"I'll ask just to be sure. Do you have any intention of turning yourselves in?" Yankumi said as the boys chuckled.
"Don't be stupid." Kudo said and Yankumi sigh while her eyes look around.
"Then, I have no other choice." Yankumi said and Mirai eyes wide when she saw Yankumi kick that guy .
"Damn." Mirai whispers as Yankumi look at the boys calmly whose had taken out their own weapons.
"I didn't expect anything from you guys from the beginning...but you seem to have no honor, do you?" Yankumi said then she started to fight against all the boys on her own.
Mirai eyes wide while her jaw open in shocked.
Mirai watched the whole scene and 'till Yankumi finally left, Mirai climb out of the hiding place and walked toward Kudo whose lying on the ground. Kudo look up and he narrow his eyes at her, "Who are you?" Mirai smile brightly but has evil inside of her smile. She took off her hat and let her hair fell pass her shoulders.
"I'm that 'boy' from last night, standing by Ryu, if you remember that is. But if you don't, well that's too bad. Not that I care. I'm Mirai and if you do anything to hurt Ryu and my friends again. I won't hesitant but to hurt you that you won't have baby in the future." Mirai said, she may not be strong, she may be weak, she may be small, but she knew she has strong heart that she always protects her friends no matter what.
Mirai stood up and kick Kudo in his stomach, "That's for Ryu." Mirai whispers and walked away.
"Now I have the evidence that can proves my friends are innocents." Mirai thought out loud. 'Better hurry when Yankumi gets there!' Mirai thought. 
-With Yankumi and Class 3-D without Mirai-
Head teacher Sawatari jaws open when he saw Yankumi and students from 3-D standing there, waiting for Hayato and Ryu.
"Ryu. Hayato." Keito smile wide as Tsuchiya and Hyuuga wave at them.
The police officer walk to Yankumi, "We've heard about you guys finding the culprits. Well, it was good work, if you want to call it that. But we would like ordinary citizens to stay out of our business."
"What are you saying?"
"You couldn't even catch them yourselves."
"Stop it. All of you." Head teacher Sawatari held his arms wide and the police officer turn around and look at Hayato and Ryu.
"Stop doing things that would make you suspects." Hayato step forward but Ryu stopped Hayato by grabbed his arm. The police officer walk to the stairs and Yankumi stopped him.
"Aren’t' you forgetting something, detective?" 
"Nani?"
Yankumi walk toward him, "Apologize to the two of them." Hayato and Ryu look at Yankumi.
"Yamaguchi-sensei, what are you saying?" Head teacher Sawatari said. Yankumi stare at him then he open his mouth, "Sensei...I still don't think that these two are completely innocent." Yankumi stopped him once again.
"Then, show me the proof." Yankumi said but then a voice interrupted.
"Proof you say? How about I show you the proof?" all head turn and saw Mirai grinning face.
"Aiko, where were you?" Keito said as Mirai wink at him.
"To get some evidence." Mirai walked toward the police officer.
"Can we please talk this inside just the two of us?" Mirai asked and the man stare at her then he nod his head.
"Okay. Follow me." Mirai smile and she heard protect behind her. Mirai look over her shoulder.
"Hey, hey now. I'll be just fine. Go home." Mirai said and she follows him inside the station.
-Few Hours Later-
They are still here, waiting for their friend. Mirai walked out of the door and her eyes wide when she saw them.
"You're still here?" Mirai asked as they stood up.
"So?" Mirai look over her shoulder as the police officer lean on the rail. Then he descended the stairs and walk in front of Hayato and Ryu. He bow 90 degree, "I'm sorry." Mirai smile wide then he stood up and walk away but stopped. He turn around, "Also Aiko..." Mirai look up at him. "Stay out of our business as well. Even though you helped your friends for taking picture and recorded to prove your friends innocents." all face look shock and the police officer ascended the stairs leaving them alone.
"Aiko...made a..."
"...evidence?" the boys look at each other as Hayato and Ryu look at each other. Yankumi blink but she smiles proudly.
"I don't know how but I'm glad you did it. You must be really did all those for your friends." Hayato sigh but grinned wide while Ryu look away but let a small slip of smile on his face. All the boys clapped and cheered with Hayato and Ryu while Mirai mentally sigh.
"Okay everyone!" Yankumi shouted as the boys and Mirai look at Yankumi.
"Let's head back."
"Yeah!" all boys cheered as Yankumi chuckled. Mirai walk beside Ryu, "Well that went well." Mirai smile while look up at the sky and Ryu nod his head.
"Yeah..." 
"And I'm sooooo hungry~!" Mirai whine as Ryu let a small smile slip in amuse.
...
Mirai slip the noodle and sigh in heavenly, "This is so good~!" Mirai shouted happily using her boyish voice. Her friends agree with her.
"Everyone, eat till you’re full." Yankumi said 
"One more!"
"What? One more?" Yankumi asked in shocked as Mirai smile wide.
"Let them eat, Yankumi." Kuma said.
Mirai whisper to Hayato ear as Hayato grin ear to ear and nod his head. He whisper to his friends ear as the pass the message to message to all their friends.
Mirai look everyone eyes and nod, "One more, Yankumi." Yankumi look at them in shocked, excited and happy.
"You guys just called me Yankumi." Yankumi smile while look down then she look at them once again.
"Alright, eat as many bowls as you want." Mirai grinned wide, her plan works.
"Alright!" all 3-D students cheered while Ryu let ghost smile appear and Mirai is bounce on the chair happily.
"Kuma. Here." Yankumi gave Kuma her money as Mirai bit her lip, not attempt to laugh out loud.
"Yankumi, this is not enough." Yankumi look at Kuma in shocked, "What? It's not enough?" Kuma nod his head as Yankumi tried to stop her students.
"Wait all of you." all head toward her as Mirai cover . "If you want seconds, don't order ramen with meat. Just order the regular ramen." all boys started to chatter and talking.
Yankumi stood up on her toes, "I said no." Yankumi look around. "Hey quiet." Mirai let out a small giggle but quickly cover. Ryu blink and stare at Mirai with confusion on his face.
'Did he just giggle like a girl?' Ryu thought as he started to begin his suspicions on this 'Aiko' person.
======
Oh...my...god....my fingers...is killing me....Gomen...if there's spelling, grammer, error...I'm too tired.
I hope you all enjoy this long chapter...dang short episode plus long chapter...oh goodies! Anway I hope you all like this chapter!
Bye bye~! ^_^