Episode 4: Follow Your Heart

Shida Mirai in Gokusen!

 

Mirai has her feet on the desk while sit the chair being lazy playing with her game again in her cell phone. Mirai grumble and glare all the boys whose staring at the paper about the co-ed school. Mirai rolled her eyes and continue playing. 
Yankumi walk in with a smile and set the folder down, "Good morning." Yankumi greeted.
"Is it true..." Yankumi look at Hayato, "...that Kurogin is going to be a co-ed school?" Hayato said with his eyes closes and Tsuchiya look at Yankumi.
"I heard we're having just female students to come and visit the school, is it true?" Yankumi blinks in surprise.
"What? You guys already knew?" 
"Alright." Tsuchiya jump high threw his fist in the air happily.
"GIRLS!!" Hyuuga shouted excited.
"To such a scruffy place with a bunch of guys..." Keita stood up show off his red shirt, "...girls are coming!" They are shouted happily, excited and cheering except Ryu and Mirai.
Mirai snort quietly and shut her phone angry. Mirai cross her arms as Yankumi went to calm the boys.
"There's no need to get so hyper. There is a girl right here." the boys stopped and stare at Yankumi whose suddenly felt insult and hurt.
Mirai sympathy for Yankumi, "But we're graduating in March." Ryu reminded them all as Mirai grinned wide in sparkle.
"So?" Ryu blink as Mirai frowns at their idiot brain.
"It's going to be co-ed starting April." Ryu said once again remind them.
"Wrong timing!" Hayato sulking and mourning sad as Mirai raise her eyebrow at him and his dramatic as well as the other being in dramatic.
"Why didn't they realize it earlier?" Mirai thought out loud as Ryu look at her, "They're idiots." Ryu blunt as Mirai blink but smile wide in amuse.
"Which means...only the junior students are going to have all the fun?" Mirai rolled her eyes once again.
'Really?' Mirai shake her head.
All the boys went into tantrums once again and Yankumi calm them down again.
"But it doesn't mean that you guys won't have anything to do with it." Yankumi said as Hayato look at her.
"What do you mean?"  
"Let's say after you graduate, you suddenly meet a girl and se turn out to be a Kurogin student. That means that you are the seniors and the girls will be your juniors. That's enough to get you talking. And you guys will feel closer to each other." Yankumi explained as Hayato nodded his head understanding.
"Which means..." Mirai watch all the boys daydreaming and she look at Ryu who’s in confusion.
"What are they daydreaming about?" Mirai asked as Ryu shrugged his shoulder.
"Not bad at all." four boys unisons as Ryu blinked.
"What are you guys imagining?" Ryu asked
"Yosh guys!  Let’s increase the number of juniors as much as possible." Tsuchiya threw the fist in the air as the other boys cheer and Yankumi smile.
"You guys really are nice and simple-minded." Mirai rolled her eyes once again.
"Let's make this Day on Campus exciting." Tsuchiya shouted happily once again.
"Yeah!"
Mirai look at Ryu, "Do you think the head teacher actually allow us to met the girls?" Mirai asked and Ryu was about to answer her question but got cut off when the head teacher Sawatari came in.
"There's no need to do anything unnecessary." head teacher said.
"No need!" Inuzaka shouted behind the head teacher.
"I had a feeling you guys would be up to something if left alone, so I came up to take a look. I was right." head teacher said "Listen up! Tomorrow's event is to enhance the school's image. Anything that would worsen the school's image will be eliminated." the head teacher said.
"Therefore, you are to stay in the classroom tomorrow." Inuzaka shouted behind Sawatari.
"Don't put a step out of the classroom." the head teacher demanded.
Ryu look at Mirai who’s in amuse, "Guess that answer your question." Mirai nod her head.
"What's you say, Saruwatari?" Hayato shouted in childish.
"It's Sawatari." head teacher said, "It's Sawatari."
Mirai and Ryu look at each other in amuse. 'Somehow, I have a bad feeling about this.' Mirai thought.
Shida Mirai in Gokusen!
Episode Four
Follow Your Heart
 
Mirai lied down on the fresh grass, she doesn't want to join with the boys because they come up with ridiculous idiot ideas. Mirai declined and enjoy the feeling of sun touch her face. Then she opens her eyes slowly as she felt shadow near her. Mirai sat up and turn around, she saw a young junior girl who has low twin braided pig-tailed. Mirai raise her eyebrow.
"Hello." Mirai bow her head using her boyish voice. The girl cheeks glisten to pink, Mirai smile softly at her.
"Would you like to join me?" Mirai ask polite and the girl nods her head slowly and joins with Mirai.
Mirai let her elbow rest her knee as her chin on her palm, "I'm Shida Akihiko." The girl smile, "Miyazaki Nao." Miyazaki said as Mirai smile wide.
"I like your name. Is it okay that I called you Miya-chan?" Mirai asked as Miyazaki nodded her head shyly and excited.
"Then is it okay, that I can called you...Hiko-kun?" Mirai nod her head.
"Whatever you're comfortable with it." Miyazaki smiles wide as she pulls her legs to her chest.
"Is there something wrong?" Mirai asked concerned as Miyazaki bit her lip.
"It's...about Ishikawa-sensei." Mirai blinked and her eyes wide in realize. 'Ishikawa? As in THE Ishikawa-sensei? I despised him!' Mirai glances at Miyazaki then her eyes turn understanding.
"You don't have to tell me. I know about him. He used to be my junior high teacher." Mirai explained as Miyazaki looks at Mirai with hopeful eyes.
"So you knew that he...he..." Mirai nodded her head as Miyazaki eyes watery and then jump in Mirai's arms. Mirai look at her in shocked then soon turn to soften and pat her back gently.
"Shh..." Miyazaki sobbed while Mirai closed her eyes. Mirai slowly open her eyes with emotionless.
-Next Day-
Mirai stare at Yankumi in disbelief, "Tsucchi was suspended?" Hayato said. Yankumi look all her students, "Until the Superintendent gets back to decide on a punishment."
"Punishment?" Ryu repent from the last word as Mirai look down thinking.
"Don't tell me he might get expelled?" Hyuuga said as Mirai snap and look at Yankumi.
"He was just spending time with a girl." Keita said protecting Tsuchiya as the other student open his mouth.
"There's no way they would expel him over something like this."
"No way." all boys agree while Mirai notices Ryu and Hayato look at each other.
Mirai take out her phone, lucky she told Miyzaki numbers and e-mail address. 'The only one who know what happen is Miyazaki.' Mirai thought.
...
Mirai is on the rooftop, waiting for Miyazaki to answer the phone. Once she did, "Moshi-moshi?" Mirai smile softly.
"Miya-chan, it's me." Mirai said.
"Hiko-kun?" Mirai could felt that she's smiling.
"Hai, the one and only. Miya-chan, I heard what happened. I don't believe any of those. The only one who knew the truth of all this is you. Miya-chan, can you please tell me what happened? I won't be mad at you." Mirai could hear her breathing. Mirai tighten her cell phone.
"He...it isn't his fault. I just want...I just want to do something fun. I...I hate cram school, I hate study so much! I...-sniff-...Hiko-kun..." Mirai close her eyes as she listens to Miyazaki story of what really happened.
"And...I didn't know he...he would protect me..." Mirai sigh softly and smile.
"That who he is. He's Tsuchiya the gentleman and very nice. Especially when it comes to a girl." 'Well every girls yes, but every women, no since he was kind of rude to Yankumi before.' Mirai thought.
"What am I going to do? I felt really bad." Mirai look up at the sky.
"Well, the only I can tell you is...follow your heart. Don't let anyone come to you, don't let anyone control you, not even Ishikawa-sensei." Mirai listen her sniffed and attempt to control her tears.
"Th-thank you Hiko-kun. I...I will try...I will...no...I'm going to follow my heart!" Mirai smile happily.
"Good! Got to go, bye." 
"Bye Hiko-kun~!" Mirai let out a giggle when she shut her phone, "That girl is so adorable, she even sang the last part." Mirai said.
"I hope things will be okay." Mirai thought out loud.
-Few Days Later-
Mirai was waiting for Miyazaki to come out of her house and once she did, Mirai stood up. "Miya-chan." Miyazaki freeze and she look up; her eyes wide and she smile softly.
"Hiko-kun!" Miyazaki ran toward the gate and quickly opens and went to Mirai's arms and hugged her tight.
"I don't know what to do! I really tried to follow my heart but I don't know how!" Mirai smile and she gentle pull Miyazaki away, "If you want to follow your heart, come with me and stop Tsuchiya from expel also tell him how you really feel." Mirai said as Miyazaki stare at Mirai's eyes and she nod her head.
"Hai! Please take me to them." Mirai smile wide and nod her head. Mirai grabbed Miyazaki hand, "Well Miya-chan, you need to keep up with me." Miyazaki looks at her in confusion.
"Nani?" Mirai grinned.
"We're gonna run, no stopping!" Miyazaki eyes wide in shocked as Mirai started to run, dragging Miyazaki with her.
"Come on Miya-chan! We don't wanna be late do we?" Miyazaki look up and nod her head.
"Hai!" Miyazaki attempt to keep up with Mirai all the way to Akadou School.
...
Mirai ran toward the hallway and saw her classmates blocking the doors. Mirai stopped as she felt her back hit soft, "Oh gomen." Mirai turn around and look at Miyazaki. "Miya-chan, I want you to go there yourself." Miyazaki look at Mirai in shock, fear and sad.
"Wh-why?" Mirai panted.
"Because...you need to be strong...if you really want to follow your heart, then be strong and do it yourself. That way, you can be strong and follow your heart no matter what." Mirai said and Miyazaki stare at her then she nodded her head.
"Okay, thank you Hiko-kun." Miyazaki jogging alone as Mirai sigh in tired and walk back to her classroom.
"I'm gonna take a nap, running without stop isn't really good idea after all. But it was worth it." Mirai smiles and ready to be feel in joy if she's napping alone in the quite classroom.
Mirai has left the building toward her classroom building and she heard a loud cheer inside as she smiles wide.
"Miya-chan...You did it. I'm very proud of you." Mirai whispers as she yawn and still walking toward her classroom.
"So damn tired." Mirai mumbled 
When Miari finally arrive, she went straight to her desk and plop on the chair and lean her head on the desk.
"Yay~ Now I can sleep." Mirai slowly close her eyes off to dreamless.
Mirai heard loud voices as she force to open her eyes and look up tired. She saw the boys throwing Tsuchiya up and down, Mirai smile wide.
"Welcome back." Mirai whisper and Yankumi look at Mirai.
"Aiko-kun, where were you. You weren't with others much lately." Yankumi asked and Mirai smile.
"Nothing Yankumi, I've been busy and tired as hell. I'm glad everything is okay..." Yankumi nod her head with a smile, "...for now." Yankumi smile fell and stare at Mirai.
"What do you mean by that Aiko-kun?" Mirai just ignore her and went back to sleep. "Aiko-kun? Hey Aiko-kun!" Mirai smile in her sleep.
"You'll see Yankumi...you'll see..." Mirai whispers.
==========
=.=.......It's short....first time.....Well not very interesting....B-U-T!!!!
Next chapter is something you all have been waiting for...... I'm started to write the next chapter right now!
LOOK FORWARD!!! XD XD XD XD XD