Christmas!!

krishun drabbles

Minseok and Luhan (twins) - 6 years old

Joonmyun and Lay (twins) -5 years old

Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol (triplets) -4 years old

Kyungsoo and Tao (twins) -3 years old

Jongin -2 years old.

         

                                                    *

"It's Christmas! Its Christmas!!" Said Minseok while running around the house.

Sehun could only chuckles at his oldest son's behavior. He turn around and pick up little Jongin into his arms. "Let's do something, shall we little buddy?" As Jongin can understand, he place a kiss on his mother's cheek. 

"Mommy!!! Mommy!!!" Shouts one of his triplet sons, Jongdae. The toddler jumps happily but not when his other triplet come. Chanyeol and Baekhyun pull him down and tickles Jongdae on the belly before snatch his toy away. 

"I got it! I got it!!" Shouts Baekhyun.

"No!! This is mine!!" Thanks to his height, Chanyeol grabs it easily.

"It's mine!!" Baekhyun jumps to grab the toy back.

"I said it's mine! So mine!!" Chanyeol's voice becoming louder. 

Jongdae's face becoming red as he trying his best to hold his anger towards Chanyeol and Baekhyun. "I GOT IT FIRST!! SO IT'S MINE!!!" he screams out loud making both of his triplet siblings startle. 

Sehun sighs at the scene of his triplet. This is why he may be bald too soon. His triplet sons always make problems and chaos. They're the loudest among all of their siblings though. He makes his way towards the triplet "what's wrong guys??" He asks.

The triplet hugs his mother's legs and mumbles nonchlant words. Sehun push them softly before says "hands up." Triple of them look down on their feets. They know that they're going to be punish.

"But .. mommy...." Jongdae says softly.

"But what? What did mommy says? Triple of you, hands up." Sehun says sternly while putting down little Jongin on the coach. 

Little Jongin giggles as in mocking his brothers who are being punish. He crawls towards his mother once he saw his Chanyeol hyung sent him a glare. "Mom..my.." he snuggles to Sehun.

Sehun settle up Jongin besides him and crosses his arms while looking at his triplet sons. Baekhyun stares at his mother's cold gaze before turn away. His mother look really scary now. After some awhile, three of them put their hands up.

 "we're sorry, we won't fight again and will love each other more from now on." They say in unison. Three of them know what to do because it's been countless time they being punish. 

"Louder." 

The triplet toddlers take a deep breath before sharing their looks "WE'RE SORRY, WE WON'T FIGHT AGAIN AND WILL LOVE EACH OTHER MORE FROM NOW ON." They say loudly together. 

The mother of the triplet smiles in content. "That's my boys. Now hug." 

Once they heard that, three of them whines. Obviously they're not in good term yet. But after they saw their mother's hawk eyes, immediatly the triplet hug each other.

Sehun moves closer and pull the boys into his embrace. A proud smile plastered on his flawless face. "I love you guys, don't fight again okay? You guys will need each other. So be nice to each other." He then leave a kiss on each of their foreheads.

Baekhyun, Jongdae and Chanyeol smile later on. They run to their shared room as they began to play with the toy together. 

Sehun take a glance at his other twin sons, Joonmyun and Lay who are now having their doctor costumes on. Both of them are acting like a doctor when they force Jongin to lay down and check him using their toy medical tools kit. He chuckles when he saw how hate Jongin face that time. Poor his youngest son need to be the victim of his other brothers. 

"Slowly kids. Jongin is still small." Sehun says when he saw how his youngest son whines on his hyungs's touch. Jongin wriggles his body as Joonmyun and Lay hold on him to make their little brother stay still.

"Jongin, please hear to your doctor." Says the older twin, Joonmyun.

Sehun could only laugh. Oh how cute they are. 

"Mommy!!!" Lay grumbles when he saw his mother tend to laugh at them.

"Okay, okay sorry." Came on their mother's reply. Sehun shakes his head as he's trying his best to control his laughter.

Sehun feels a space sink next to him followed by an arm wrapped around his waist. He look to his side and smile at his second oldest son, Luhan.

"Just awake hmm?" He asks and chuckles on how cute Luhan yawns while rubbing his eyes.

 Luhan just hums in response. "Where's daddy, mommy?"

Sehun pats his son's head "your daddy is buying cake for our Christmas celebration."

"Oh." The only word came off Luhan's lips.

As on cue, their house's door been opened and reveal a tall man with another two boys cling on him. "We're home!" The tallest says. Kris put the boys down. Both of the toddlers run and give Sehun a hug. 

"Hi Kyungsoo." Luhan says while smiling at the doe eyes boy. 

Tao, who's next to Kyungsoo just stares at Luhan. The older noticed it and give Tao a pinch on the nose. "and of course you too, Tao. Hi!" 

The twin then smiles and move closer to his hyung. "You guys are so cute." The oldest of the three says making both of the twin beams.

 

                                                      *

Kris put the cake on the dining table and wraps his arms around Sehun's waist once he saw the younger one enter the kitchen. Laying his head on Sehun's shoulder, he then peppers some kisses on the latter's neck.

"Kris.. what if the kids saw it??" 

Kris just chuckles on that. "Well, all of them are in their own world. How's the kids earlier?"

The younger one pats Kris's hands which wrapped nicely around his thin waist. "The kids just like usually, nothing much happened. What about Kyungsoo and Tao?"

"Kyungsoo and Tao behaved well, except for a small bickered of choosing cake." Said the older while take out the cake from the box.

Tao and Kyungsoo walks in the kitchen while rubbing their little tummy. "Mommy? Can we eathh the caketh now??" 

Both of their parent give them a smile. 

"Sure." The father reply.

"But you guys need to wait until all of your brothers are here okay? Then, you can eat the cake." Add Sehun and they just nods in return. 

"Daddy!!! Help us!!" Tao and Kyungsoo open their arms wide waiting to be carry by their father. 

Kris place both of them on baby chairs and gone to help Sehun preparing other dishes. Out of bored, Kyungsoo quietly pull his twin's ear when he saw Tao is in daze. Tao yelp and frowns at Kyungsoo.

"Don't touch me." 

Kyungsoo has his evil face on which succes enough making Tao inches away from his creepy twin. "You're a monthhsterrrr!" 

Tao is praying that somebody will help him to moves away from his creepy twin. He glance up at his parent who are busy preparing their dishes. No, he's not going to ask his mommy or daddy. Suddenly, he hears some giggles probably from his brothers. 

Minseok and Luhan is walking in the kitchen with Jongin waddling behind them. "Hyungs! Hyungs!! Jongin! Help Taotao pleashh." 

Tao pouts once he saw his brothers just walk away. Actually, Luhan and Minseok heard it but they just ignore Tao when they saw Kyungsoo's glared eyes. It's not that they're scared, or maybe yes but they want Tao deal it by himself. After all, Kyungsoo is his twin. 

         

                                                     *

After done preparing the dishes, Sehun place all of it on the table while his husband arranging the baby chairs. 

"KIDS!! FOODS ARE DONE!!" Sehun screams. Yeah, he need to scream because heck, it's not like he has one child, but ten. 

Running steps echoes the whole house. The triplet run from their shared room while screaming their lungs out, the oldest twin, Minseok and Luhan walks with Jongin between them while Joonmyun and Lay clean up their toys loudly when they just throw it in boxes before make their way to kitchen. 

"Wow, we have such energetic sons." Kris claims before both of him and Sehun laugh.

Once all of them settle, they all begin to eat together. Sehun watches his sons eat happily. He smiles widely when he saw on how lovely his sons are. Minseok and Lay are feeding Jongin, Tao and Kyungsoo sharing their foods, the triplet giggling happily, Luhan and Joonmyun are talking to each other while eating their foods. 

Kris interwine his and Sehun's hand. Both of them share their looks before break into a wide smile. They're happy with what they blessed to have now. Their sons probably their Christmas gift on every year. Kris and Sehun don't need any gift. Having their sons are enough for them.

"Uhm.. mommy?? Daddy??" Minseok look at his parent.

"When will santa claus come??" Chanyeol continue. 

The mother of ten stares blankly at the boys who are all have their eyes on Kris and him. Both of them are out of words. What should they do?

Clearing his throat, Sehun begin to find some answers. "Well, just sleep first and santa will come to you guys later!" 

"Yeayy!!" They boys cheers. 

Kris give the younger a question look. Sehun lean closer and whispers on Kris "you'll be the santa, and i'll help you with it."