sick sehun

krishun drabbles

Kris stares down at Sehun's pretty face which now a bit red especially his nose. He wonder if Sehun is a human because in no matter what, the younger will look pretty. 

Cute. The only word Kris can describe for now. Sehun look really cute with the red face of his. He continue to caresses the younger's face as he wonder how's his life gonna be if Sehun not there by his side. 

Coughs interrupted his imagination and Kris look down at the younger "you okay?"

Sehun snuggles his face closer to the older's broad chest instead of reply to his question. He seek for the warmth of the older before mummbles "cold."

A wide smile plastered on Kris's face as he pull Sehun closer to his body. He wraps his arms around the younger's body. "Cold or just want to cuddle??" he chuckles as he tease the younger. He know that when Sehun is sick, he'll use his current state for an excuse to cuddle. Its not that Kris doesn't like it, he loves it a lot. But somehow himself a busy person which the result they spend their time a little too much.

Sehun shots him a glare. "I'm dead serious because i feel really cold right now."

"Wow dear, don't be too serious. You look scary." came on Kris's replies.

"Hyung.. you won't leave me alone right? Please don't go to your office today." Sehun says with he stuffed nose.

Kris cups the younger's face "but dear, i need to go to the office today." he started to play along.

Sehun pouts hard and tears start to lingering around his eyes. It might rolls down anytime sooner since the tears has reached the end of his corner eyes. His sight becoming blur because of the tears. He doesn't want to blink because the tears will trickles down his pale and now red face. Sehun doesn't want to show Kris that actually he misses the older a lot. Very a lot to be exact. He misses everything.

Everyday, Sehun will wait for the older until late night. He always want to call Kris but afraid that it'll disturb the older's works. The actual result Sehun fell sick is because he doesn't take care of himself well, didn't eat well. He felt nothing when eat alone that's why he always skip his meals. He did all this on purpose though. He tortured himself to make sure he fell sick. Sehun doesn't mind feel a bit uncomfortable of feeling sick as long as Kris will be there.

Sehun doesn't realise that tears already trickles down his flawless cheeks until Kris brush his tears away. The older immediately pull Sehun into his embrace "dear, please stop crying. It hurt me to see you like this."

Sehun tugs Kris's shirt and let his tears pours. He doesn't care anymore. His heart can't bear it anymore. He need to let it all out.

Kris felt the tight grips on his shirt. He cups Sehun's face before locking their gaze "please dear, stop crying okay?" He kiss the tears away.

"I-i.. p-please don't go. I m-miss you" Sehun says along with hiccups. He throw himself into the older's embrace again before mummbles "i miss you really much until it hurts me a lot." 

Kris rubs the younger's back and cups Sehun's face again "i'm kidding dear. Of course i won't leave you especially when you're in this condition." 

The cry subside once Sehun heard that. He wipes his tears away "really?"

Pinching the younger's red nose, he gives Sehun a nod "yes, really."

Sehun smiles within that. He's happy for sure. 

"Actually, from now on we'll spend time together everyday, cuddles, and more. No need to feel afraid to call me anymore because i'll be by your side starting from now. I'll make sure you'll eat well and you're not going to eat alone anymore. I'll make sure you won't fall sick anymore. You not gonna miss me much anymore dear." Kris says.

The younger of two could only blinks in confusion "he doesn't misheard right? And most important is, how did Kris know about all this?"

 "You must wonders how did i know about this right?? Well, let's just say i know you really well, dear love." The older says while smiling.

"B-but... how?? I mean, how could you just spend your time with me when.. yea, you have works to do??" The tone of confusion clearly can be heard.

Kris could only chuckles "Hmmm... what should i say? well, let's say when you love someone much, and always need that person most of the time, they willingly to do everything. Don't get me wrong, it's not that i quit my job. But you know i'm as a ceo, i have powers. My works done and i'll just pass all of it to my secretaries to handle it."

Happiness can clearly see on Sehun's face. He's smiling widely and it's the most beautiful thing Kris ever saw. Everything on Sehun, his actions and all are the most beatiful things ever. 

"Why you didn't tell me this sooner??" The younger asks.

"Surprise??" Kris pecks Sehun's pink lips.

Sehun nuzzles his face to the older's broad chest to hide his burnt cheeks. Kris then make a move to pull the younger one closer to close the gaps between them "let's back to sleep shall we?" 

After receiving a nod from Sehun, they both back to their dreamlands.

"I love you Sehun wu."

"I love you too Kris wu." 

 

 

 

-

Hahahaha i know it's cliche.