life after married

krishun drabbles

a bit story after they got married. Enjoy and feel free to comment!

 

--

Sehun try to move a bit but his actions are valid. He open up his eyes softly only to meet kris's sharp jawline, plump lips of his, perfect face of him and not to mention that actually he's leaning his head on the hard chest of kris.

Now, its different. Its not like he used to live before. Everything has changed much. He's married, he got himself a husband. A caring, yet lovely husband for him to take care of. Its a nice feeling when early in the morning, you get to wake up and knowingly you're not alone anymore on your bed. In the fact that there's your husband by yourside on the bed.

Sehun blushes slightly upon imagine his days after married. He then sniff Kris's scent. Oh how much he love this scent of his husband.

"Kris, wake up hubby" whispering those words to the latter's ear. No response. Sehun pouts slightly on that. He knew that kris is the type of a heavy sleeper but that doesn't mean he would give up.

Shaking the taller's body slightly, he continue "kris come on!"

Heat crept on sehun's face once kris lean in and kiss him on the lips

"five more minutes honey.." Kris mumbles with his eyes closed.

"No kris!! Come on!" Trying to escapes himself from his husband embrace. But nothing from his efforts success.

The only he got only kris tighten more the grips on his waist and move him closer to the taller one."Stay still sehun honey, before I do something towards you"

Staring at his husband perfect face, he manages to ask "what that something?" Furrowing his brows to the muscular one.

"Tonight you'll begs for my name" kris whispers ily

Electricity shivering sehun's spine once he heard that. "I-i y-yeah" red shedders on the pretty face of his.

He's still shy with this kind of things eventhough he and kris ever did it before. Countless time to be exact. He need to admit that he's married to a very y fine guy which the result they made out countless time. But sehun enjoyed it because the gentleness of kris.

Kris pinch sehun's cheek slightly "you're cute."

"Kris, don't" sehun give the taller one a glares along with frowns created on his forehead but end up with looks like a cute lost puppy.

 Laughs errupt the room. Kris is now rolling on his bed while laughing his heart out. "T-try to look like mad but- HAHAHAHAHAHA" he then wipes the tears on the corner of his eyes. 

"I hate you!!!!" Sehun stomp his feet.

The laugh subside before come a reply from kris "I love you too." He smiles.

 "I hate you I hate you I hate you" sehun keep on mutters the words like a mantra but not until when his words been cut off.

Kris's lips is on his. Kris sneak down his hand under sehun's shirt. Caressing the bare pale skin of his husband lovingly while kissing the latter one deeply. He then part their lips a bit only to receive a small groans from sehun.

He chuckles "and I love you I love you I love you" he says it like a mantra. It did work to make sehun totally look like a tomato. Deep red color shades on sehun's pale cheeks.

He covers up his face with both of his hand. "Kriiiiiisssssss hyyyunnng don't torture me like this!! Have a mercy on me" he grumble a bit too cute.

"I don't have a mercy when its come to you sehun honey, and I like for torturing you like this." his husband whispers which successfully making his body shivers in coldness. Kris's husky voice damn way too y for him to handle. 

Sehun then felt arms wraps around his body before a kiss on the both of his cheeks being placed. "K-kris stop it. I'm in d-deep red already."

"Its fine, I love your tomato cheeks honey. Looks kinda delicious. Sometimes, I felt like want to bites it. Not to mention the body right?" Kris his lips and smirks slightly.

Sehun give him a light slaps on the chest "naughty" he frowns.

"I'm always naughty when its come to you sehun honey baby boo" he laugh before continue "I can't refrain myself to not touching you. You're pretty, handsome, everything on the each of you are perfect."

"Krisss!! Im in deeeeep deeeep very deep deeep red!!" He grumbles, with pouts and frowns on his face.

"I love to see you in deep deeeep very deeep red sehun" came on kris's replies as he chuckles to sehun's cute behavior.

"Noooooooo kriiissss hyuunnggg!!!" Sehun is now look like a toddler. Too cute for kris to handle.

"I'll make you in deep red more" grinning on that before he intertwines his fingers with sehun's and continue "among all the creatures out there, yet you the only one who caught my eyes. Youre very unique naturally on your own. I was always wondering if somebody sent me an angel. What did i do to deserve someone like you in my life?"

He cups sehun's face "In dimmed light, you looks like an angel. A very priceless angel to be touch. You rays under the sunlight, shining like stars under the moon."

He then places a soft pecks on sehun's forehead "your appearance already more than enough for me. Before you entered my life, its just black and white, dull, nothing special. It's empty. But you, like bringing up the light to shines my life. You colours up my life. You fill up the empty boxes of my life with our memories and more. Having you is too much. I've never imagine my life will be change. I've never imagine my life will be this colourful. I've never imagine to have someone like you. To have someone who will change my life. And here, you Wu sehun, you approved that my life can changes."

Giving a peck on the latter's nose, he continue again "you know that your smiles can make everyone turn back to be okay and happy? Because I do, every time I stress out or what, your face will relieve it. Don't you know how pretty you looks when you smiles, the crescent of your eyes will shaped. Its pretty. Just too pretty. Your beams in delight can make everyone's life change. You can make everyone live in happiness." 

Lastly he give sehun a peck on the lips "without you my life will be turn out to be dull. My life will be continue to be gloomy, dark and empty. You're like the sparks, light, stars, colours and everything to my life. Thanks for staying by my side, I'll try to be the best husband for you. You're more than worth to me. Wu sehun, I'm here as your husband, love you so much."

Kris shift closer and bring sehun in his tight embrace then kiss the latter fully on the lips.

Sehun on the other hand, tears already trickles down his pale cheeks. He can't handle it anymore. He's blessed to have kris. He can't demand more. His life is very wonderful with his husband by his side. He thanks the fate for destined them. He's very thankful for everything. When they're out of breath and try to catching back the oxygens, both of them stares in each other's eyes. There are sincerities in every each eyes of them. They're happy with what they had now.

Sehun grins and pats kris's cheek. "Awh you sweet husband of mine, thanks" he smiles "but, you'll still get your punishment for getting me in deep red" he simpers slightly before continue "no cuddles or touch nor whatever it is for this week" he smiles again but this time, in victory when he saw kris's mouth cursing some words along with screams from him.