i love you

krishun drabbles

Enjoy!

--

 

Taking a glance at someone who's next to his table enough already to make him in regret. It's his crush, Kris. The said guy is happily feeding a girl. God Sehun felt want to rip himself right there. why would they need to do it like right here??? Sehun thought to himself. Obviously jealous.

Sigh escapes from Sehun's mouth. He has been keeping his feelings for the other ever since the first time he was transferred here. Kris is his senior, let's say that he's very handsome, popular and all which make Sehun fell for him. But that's not the reason he fell in love with Kris. It's because there was a time, it's raining hard and coincidentally the tall guy was happen to be there too. How stupid Sehun was that time, you must say. He didn't bring his umbrella while the news that night before has told that it'll rain. Well, who'll believe that news 100% right?

That day, it was the happiest day because Kris finally noticed him. It was hard to be notice by popular kid especially there are many fans of his. Kris lend him his umbrella that day. This is what we call as love at first sight. Oh Sehun thought he'll die that time. Short words came off Kris lips which Sehun could barely forget it. Well, forever if possible.

It said "next time, bring yours. I don't want the next days you'll be sick." 

Damn. Electricity sparks shivers down on his body. His voice was too hard for Sehun could handle. Very husky and y for his liking. With some words along the voice of his, he's sure that night he'll be in dreamland. 

He knows that Kris is such a playboy and not to mention that he's straight. It's absurd for Sehun to got him. But how ridiculous he is, Sehun still think positively that Kris will fall in love with him. Well, things never really work out because its been two years Sehun stupidly chase for the latter one. 

"Sehun." a guy says while waving the hand of his in the air in front of Sehun's face.

"He must been spacing out again." Another guy with red jacket says.

Both of the guys take a slightly glance next to their table. "No wonder." They said in unison.

A slight pinch success enough to make Sehun back to his sense. "Ouch! Its hurt." frowns created on the forehead of his.

"Finally my Sehun is back to the world!" Kai says which the one who pinched Sehun.

Sehun could only send his best friend a glare. He's lazy to say anything else since this is not the first time he had been caught spacing out. countless time to be exact. 

The one with red jacket who's Chanyeol then make a move to say "Sehun, did you still do that?"

Sehun nods in response. The "that" which Chanyeol mentioned is the daily routine he's been doing for past two years. Freaking two years, Sehun waste his money, papers, ink of his pens on Kris. Everyday he'll put a bottle of milk and some letters in Kris's locker. He also sacrifice his time for Kris. Everyday, he'll come early to the school just to do his daily routine. Even though he knew the fact that Kris won't notice nor care about it, doesn't that mean Sehun would give up easily. 

Surely it's such a waste to do that when there's more other students who do the same. But what's made his special is, the others didn't really give Kris other than letters. He's the only one who give the latter bottles of milk. Thus the milk that Sehun give is quite unique to be exact with such creative shape of the bottle. 

Its a lie if Sehun gonna say that he's not hurt when Kris will just give the milk to others and throw the letters. He guess he just need to bear with his hurt feeling. 

"You really wasting your time on him Oh Sehun." Kai says.

"Just shut your mouth and I knew what I'm doing." Came on Sehun's replies. 

Chanyeol furrows his eyebrows in anger. "You're just stupid."

"I know I am." Sehun says before taking a sip of his juice.

 

                                                    -

 

The classes ended about 3hours ago and now Sehun is sitting at the lobby of his school. The rain pours hard. He curl himself as he feel the sudden of cold. His whole body shivering hard as the cold wind hit his scrawny body. Today, again he didn't bring his umbrella. It felt like dejavu because the same thing happened two years back then.

Sehun take a glance on his watch which nicely wrapped on his wrist. 6.50pm he sighs. Its almost 4hours now and the rain seems wouldn't subsides in any minutes. 

"Aaachoooo!!" He sneeze once again. He might caught flu later on because he's been sneezing much.

"Stupid." Sehun heard someone says. He lift his head up only to see his crush.

Kris on the other hand just stares at Sehun's face which with running nose and now had becoming red. He saw the smaller's body shivers in cold. Without thinking anything, he just tore his jacket and wrap it around Sehun.

"I ever told you right? That you should bring your umbrella. I don't want you to be sick." Kris says in serious tone.

Sehun could only blinks. He's speechless. His crush just wrapped his jacket around him, Kris just talked to him and the taller care about him, he can't control his feelings anymore. Realization hit him. Sehun mentally slap himself for that. He shouldn't feel this much because Kris treat all his girls like this. No wonder they fall for him. This is just false hope. Sehun keep on remind himself.

"Are there something on my face?" Kris asks.

"Uh? N-no." You shouldn't stutter!! Sehun says to himself. He must look so stupid right now.

Chuckles escapes from the taller's plump lips. "You're cute."

Sehun's cheeks burn in embarrassment. He's surely in cloud nine now. 

"Can I sit here?" 

Sehun give Kris a nod before the taller take a sit next to him.

"Hey, you shouldn't do that anymore." Kris start the conversation.

"What do you mean?" Asked Sehun.

"The letters, bottles of milk and all. You shouldn't waste your money on me." Kris reply to Sehun.

Sehun swear he can hear his heart shattered. He looks down in ashamed and sad. The grips on the jacket which Kris wrapped around him becoming tighten. Is this really the ending? How did Kris know that its from him? Many questions clogs his mind.

Kris lift up the smaller's face before continue "because I want the words 'I love you' come off from your own lips, I want you to keep your money because after this you need to buy two bottles of milk everyday. We need it when recess time."

A tear trickles down on Sehun's cheek. "P-please don't t-tell me this is just a d-dream." Sehun hope what he heard isn't wrong, this is not a dream which he always had. Even if it is, he doesn't want to get up from this dream because it feels real.

A sudden kiss make Sehun realized that this is really not a dream. 

"This is real, dear." Kris cups Sehun's face before pull the younger into his embrace.

Sehun hide his face on the older's neck. "H-how." hoarse voice still clearly can be heard.

"I've been curious for past two years, who's this person which everyday, waste the money on me, never really give up on me. I decided to take a look for this person. At first, yes I was irritated with all this kind of things. But when I saw that this person trying hard on me, it did, change me. Slowly, I fell for this person. Everyday, I'll come to school early just to hide and spying who's this person. There, I saw a scrawny tall handsome guy. Or... Should I say pretty and cute?" Kris teases Sehun.

"But that time, I'm still not sure if that person is really him. I still wait for it. There's one day, I didn't get my milk. I was really disappointed. Many thoughts clouded my mind. 'Are this person like finally get tired of me?' 'Is this person giving up?' And more. It can't help but to make me feels sad. Then, more clues come. You didn't come to school that day." He give Sehun a pinch on the nose and the younger scrunch his face as the response. 

"Starting from that, I'm sure its you dear. I'm sorry. I'm such a coward. It took me long enough to make this day come. Sorry for making you wait for two years, love. Sorry because I just couldn't express it earlier. Sorry for everything." Kris says.

"Stop saying sorry, hyung. I'm fine. I've never really care to waste my time on you because its my favorite. My feelings for you is strong which made me never give up on you. Although countless time my heart shattered just because of you." He leans his head on Kris's firm chest.

Kris cups the younger face "hey, love. I admit that I'm such a cruel when I just give the milk you gave to others, I spend my times for countless girls especially in front of you. I did that because I want you to stop. You didn't deserve me. I'm sure you deserve a better person. But guess what? You never give up. It made me fall deeper into you."

Before Sehun could say anything, Kris smash their lips together. It just an innocent kiss. Just plain yet full of love. After some awhile, they parts their lips to catch the oxygens. 

"Oh Sehun, the that person I was looking for past two years, will you be my boyfriend?" Kris is now looking at him.

"Kris wu, the person I chase for past two years, I'm willing to be your boyfriend." He smiles.

Kris hugs the younger one tight "I love you Oh Sehun."

"I love you too Kris wu."

Two years of waiting, wasting, dreaming and hoping, finally the day that he's ever dreamt come. Its worth. There's no regret for him to chase the older one past two years. Starting from now on, his days will be brighter than before with his love of life, Kris wu. 

 

 

--

Okay, another chapter is up! I'm sorry for the late update. I just have no ideas. I'm sorry,  /deep bows/ anyway I know this chapter is bad since I write it at 1am hahHAHAHAHA