Chapter 5

Is LOVE really BLIND?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A week after and yuri was still trying to get tiffany's attention. He was wrong when he thought that tiffany likes him. The girl was always avoiding him.

He was walking at the hallway when he saw tiffany's best friend.

"uh? Jessica? where's tiffany?" he asked without even greeting her.

Jessica felt annoyed, tiffany was right, he may be really hot but this guy is rude. she thought.

"huh? I thought yo-- uh?" Jessica remembered that tiffany said she was going to meet someone and she thought it was yuri.

"what?"

"hmm.. nothing! anyway, she said she was going to meet someone." jessica said. Yuri then remembered something. "I'm just gonna go somewhere and meet someone." he remembered taeyeon said the same thing but he just shrugged it off.

"oh really? okay." Yuri then walked passed her after. Jessica on the other hand just sighed, you could tell that she was really pissed. the guy did not even say Hi or thank you.


Yuri was still looking for tiffany, he was going to invite the girl to have dinner, he needs to move now. they only have 70 days left before taeyeon goes back to work.

He was walking down to the cafeteria when he finally saw tiffany. he smirked.

"gotcha!" He was so excited to go near her but then he noticed something, something really weird.

"taeyeon?" he thought, he furrowed his eyebrows, the two seem to be really close. tiffany was laughing at taeyeon, and even his brother looked happy.

"what is he doing? when did these 2 become this close?" 

yuri stepped back and observed his brother and tiffany the whole time. didn't he know, an ice princess was also silently observing somewhere.

 

Taeyeon's POV


I was walking alone to the classroom since yuri was at the administration office to fix some papers.

"hey." I suddenly felt someone tapped me. I stopped walking and i saw behind my sunglasses who it was. "tiffany?" I thought. she was all smiling at me again though she knows that i would not be able to that.

"It's me tiffany." she said.

"Uh? I know." I told her and smiled. I was actually having a bad morning but seeing tiffany like this will always makes me feel at ease. she has this positive energy that will make everyone relax.

"huh? how did you know?"

"just because." I said. I saw her smiled again. ugh! this girl is killing me. I wish i could tell how beautiful her eyesmile is.

"uhm anyway, after class, do you have something else to do?" she said. hmm? is she asking me on a date?

"after class? uh? I don't think so. why?"

"hmm I was just thinking, maybe we could hang out?" she said. she looked shy, haha so cute.

"hang-" She cut me even before i say something.

"you know what? you don't have to if you are busy, I was just-" 

"sure!" I said. She looked surprise. her face looked so red, I just want to pinch her cheeks.

"oh? huh? really?" she said and jumped. haha! so cute. she was freely doing her things without knowing that i could see it.

"yes! of course." I said softly. I suddenly realized that I am actually fooling her right now. this is not good.

 

Tiffany's POV


Today is such a good day. I woke up and my dad told me that he's coming in town soon. and now, taeyeon said he was going to hang out with me after class.

I'm actually on the way now to meet him. he said he was going to wait for me at the cafeteria. I was on the way when i saw Jessica walking towards my direction.

"hey jess!" I smiled at her.

"hi tiff!" she said then she handed me something.

"Happy Birthday my best friend." she greeted and  hugged me.

"Thanks Jess, I love you."

"love you too, so by the way, enjoy your date later." Jessica teased me.

"what date? it is not a date."

"then what is it? You're basically spending your birthday to whoever that is and its not a date?" she teased me more. oh well, we may consider it as a date but ugh whatever.

"He's just a friend Jess." I clarified.

"for now!" she said then walked away, she knew that i might do something to her if she continues to tease me.

"bye tiff! enjoy your 'friendly date!'" 

I smiled. oh well, she's right, what am i even thinking? I am going to celebrate my most important day as a human with a guy? and it's not a date? well, he doesn't even know that its my birthday today.

I was in deep thought and i didn't know that I was in the cafeteria already. I saw taeyeon right away, He might be a little short ~ But he stands out, well at least for me. hihi~

"Taeyeon!!" He turned to my direction and smiled. hmm? this guy sometimes makes me feel like he could see me. oh well, his smile is majestic though, his cute little dimpl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter